Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

As A Believer In Industrialization, I want to assist Any New Venture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Believer In Industrialization, I want to assist Any New Venture (311 Views)

BUA Cement Secures $500 Million Facility To Boost Industrialization, Create Jobs / Founder Of Gloo.ng Shuts Down Business, Set To Launch New Venture / Lottery, The New Venture For Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Believer In Industrialization, I want to assist Any New Venture by Successdude(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
If you have any venture you got, and its in the technology niche, I want to offer my input in it. This is coming on the heels of assisting you in your vision. I am doing this because I believe, one day I'll open mine as that is my calling.

I love the challenge.
Re: As A Believer In Industrialization, I want to assist Any New Venture by Danyl(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
I must say this a sign of nobility. I'm currently looking building one within the tech space but won't like to share the details here permit me to contact you.

1 Like

Re: As A Believer In Industrialization, I want to assist Any New Venture by Prosperity4All: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Successdude:
If you have any venture you got, and its in the technology niche, I want to offer my input in it. This is coming on the heels of assisting you in your vision. I am doing this because I believe, one day I'll open mine as that is my calling.

I love the challenge.
So what do you bring to the table?
-Equity
-Skill pool (which field)
You being more specific will help Founders know if you have what they are lacking
Re: As A Believer In Industrialization, I want to assist Any New Venture by Successdude(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Prosperity4All:

So what do you bring to the table?
-Equity
-Skill pool (which field)
You being more specific will help Founders know if you have what they are lacking

Let's see it as helping out to fly the vision. Just wanna stretch a little. And also, for the purpose of posterity.
Re: As A Believer In Industrialization, I want to assist Any New Venture by Successdude(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Danyl:
I must say this a sign of nobility. I'm currently looking building one within the tech space but won't like to share the details here permit me to contact you.

Sure you can.
Re: As A Believer In Industrialization, I want to assist Any New Venture by Danyl(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Successdude:

Sure you can.
Please can I have your digits?
Re: As A Believer In Industrialization, I want to assist Any New Venture by Successdude(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Danyl:

Please can I have your digits?

WhatsApp : 0708
Re: As A Believer In Industrialization, I want to assist Any New Venture by Danyl(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Successdude:

WhatsApp : 0708...
Thanks. I will connect with you on whatsapp
Re: As A Believer In Industrialization, I want to assist Any New Venture by Danyl(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Successdude:

WhatsApp : 0708.....
Thanks alot boss. I will connect with you on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Boom In The Crypto Industry Coming. Get In Now / Let's Help You Register Your Business/company With CAC Today! / Business Facebook Fan Page For | Reach More Audience & Sales SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.