Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Danfo Drivers Should Mobilize And Vote Out Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danfo Drivers Should Mobilize And Vote Out Tinubu (311 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu / Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle / Fakeye Olufemi: Carpenters, Taxi Drivers Should Pay Tax — They Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danfo Drivers Should Mobilize And Vote Out Tinubu by DadaHammed: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
These drivers in Lagos should stop complaining, mobilize you members in legion and vote against Tinubu and APC.

Remove all those 'mc Oluomo' and 'anularigba' stickers on your buses and throw them away.. If you refuse to mobilize and vote right next year, you have sold yourself to bondage and servitude.

Those thieving agberoes will be fought to a standstill, they must go and learn a skill. I swear if I had the power, I'll order a shoot-at-sight policy on those thugs and agberoes. Those bastards make transportation costly and have a annoying sense of entitlement.

Shoot them and use their corpses as cadavers in Anatomy labs for medical and Health science students.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Drivers Should Mobilize And Vote Out Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
That's what they will do because nobody is happy with the way the country is being run by APC

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Drivers Should Mobilize And Vote Out Tinubu by PraizHim: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
You are right can you imagine

Pablo Escobar & Osama Bin Laden in one ticket?

Columbia and Afghanistan in one ticket?

APC una wicked oooiiiiiih.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danfo Drivers Should Mobilize And Vote Out Tinubu by Corto: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
PraizHim:

If those two criminals enter Aso Rock Nigerias go hear wen!

Cocaine plus Heroin only for Nigeria alone shocked

1 Like

Re: Danfo Drivers Should Mobilize And Vote Out Tinubu by ecolime(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
PraizHim:

grin
Re: Danfo Drivers Should Mobilize And Vote Out Tinubu by DadaHammed: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
PraizHim:

I don kukuma ready my passport, evaluate all my degrees to PhD level by US and Canada standards, write professional licensure exams still dey look Nigeria with one eye.
If by hook or crook Thiefnubuu and shettima enter Aso rock. The country is gone for good and only serving punishment from God.

I remain confident Peter Obi will carry the day.

(1) (Reply)

History Beckons And I Will Not Be Silent (1)- Soludo / How God Is Working PDP And Atiku / Enugu 2023: Frank Nweke Jr Makes Promises On Security, Agriculture, Health And M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.