Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Do You Want Me To Post On Social Media For You? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Want Me To Post On Social Media For You? (428 Views)

Food Business: How To Promote Your Business On Social Media & Increase Sales / How Man Leaves Nigerians In Sh0ck After Eating Strange Meat On Social Media / A Thread For Us To Post A Pic Of Our Christmas Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Me To Post On Social Media For You? by Nonso957: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Business owners, entrepreneurs, influencers, and online coaches always have to post on social media (Facebook and Instagram) to help their businesses grow. If you are in need of someone who will be posting on your social media every day WITHOUT YOU GIVING UP YOUR LOGIN, send me a message.

I will post the content for you and you don't have to worry about leaving your account in the hands of a stranger. The best part is you will get this at an affordable price.

So, if this is you, send me a message on WhatsApp at 09099648737. Remember, you will not give me your password and I will be able to post for you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Me To Post On Social Media For You? by budaatum: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Remember, you will give me your password and I will be able to post for you.
Hmm. That could be a bit of a problem.

How would I know you wouldn't go and change password and lock me out?

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Me To Post On Social Media For You? by Nonso957: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hello, it was a mistake. I have edited it now. I meant you will not give me your password and I will post for you.

budaatum:
Hmm. That could be a bit of a problem.

How would I know you wouldn't go and change password and lock me out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Me To Post On Social Media For You? by Nonso957: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Still available
Re: Do You Want Me To Post On Social Media For You? by budaatum: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nonso957:
Hello, it was a mistake. I have edited it now. I meant you will not give me your password and I will post for you.

That's what I thought you should have meant. Thanks for clarifying.

What do you charge to post once a month?
Re: Do You Want Me To Post On Social Media For You? by Nonso957: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hello, sorry for not responding earlier. It depends on what you want to do. It can be as low as 10k. If you're interested, WhatsApp me at 09099648737.

budaatum:

That's what I thought you should have meant. Thanks for clarifying.

What do you charge to post once a month?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Me To Post On Social Media For You? by Nonso957: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Still available

(1) (Reply)

A Bag Of Rice Available For Sale. / Why Chivita Smart Malt Drink Is Becoming Kiddies’ Favourite / 10 Most Expensive Healthier Fruits In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.