Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. (413 Views)

I Urgently Need A Wordpress Developer / In Need Of A Good Wordpress Developer. / Wordpress Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. by Peterpan007(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Good evening guys,

So where I work we help a lot of firm maintain their WordPress website. So a website was given to me I've done all the necessary corrections but I'm stuck on the menu. I want to make the menu drop-down to be partioned into three. I've tried throughout today but no luck.
Please any form of help will be appreciated
Re: I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. by ayoncox: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Peterpan007:
Good evening guys,

So where I work we help a lot of firm maintain their WordPress website. So a website was given to me I've done all the necessary corrections but I'm stuck on the menu. I want to make the menu drop-down to be partioned into three. I've tried throughout today but no luck.
Draw what you want on paper and snap then put it here, also screenshot the present look of the web
Re: I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. by etoluw: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Peterpan007:
Good evening guys,

which theme are you using?
Re: I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. by Peterpan007(m): 3:03am On Nov 11, 2022
etoluw:

which theme are you using?

Hello Elementor
Re: I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. by Maxxim: 6:20am On Nov 11, 2022
I doubt if Hello elementor has all those features, Astra is more endowed, but I'm sure there'll be a plugin to do that, search youtube
Re: I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. by Peterpan007(m): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Maxxim:
I doubt if Hello elementor has all those features, Astra is more endowed, but I'm sure there'll be a plugin to do that, search youtube

When I get to the office I'll take a screenshot and send it here.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. by Xedmark: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2022
What kind of a fucking WordPress developer is this? Can't you develop your own theme that will have that kind of partitioned menu. Lagos and dead head developers is like talking about gay and lesbian.
Re: I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. by Peterpan007(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Xedmark:
What kind of a fucking WordPress developer is this? Can't you develop your own theme that will have that kind of partitioned menu. Lagos and dead head developers is like talking about gay and lesbian.

You're just shouting like a mad goat !!!!

I am new to WordPress, infact it is in this present company I started developing WordPress, so pardon me asking..

Mad goat
Re: I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. by Peterpan007(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Maxxim:

Re: I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. by Peterpan007(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
ayoncox:

Draw what you want on paper and snap then put it here, also screenshot the present look of the web

I achieved it with mega menu using elementkit

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From A Wordpress Developer. by Maxxim: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peterpan007:

Your description is not enough bro, wordpress menu when toggled are always on vertical rows, do you want yours to be on a straight horizontal line

(1) (Reply)

Downgrade Flutter To Any Version - 2022 / My Python Gui Isn't Running On My PC / Hello! I'm A Web & Backend Developer, Rate My Portfolio And Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.