Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire (964 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by kenevision(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Commiserates with Victims

The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi, was in Onitsha today, November 10, 2022 to commiserate with the victims of the Ogbo Ogwu Market inferno.

Obi who was earlier in Aba, Abia State, for other political engagements, made a quick trip to the market, in Onitsha, to condole with the victims, who he said, need adequate love and support, not just from the government, but also well meaning individuals.

He took a tour of the market and observed, first hand, the wreckages caused by the explosion. He assured the people of his support through their present challenges.

Below are few pictures from the visit

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by successmatters(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
A man who knows where it pains us, a man who has always stood with the poor and downtrodden, despite his riches, a man who will be most Compassionate to save the poor masses of Nigeria from the oppressors in PDP and APC.

I will vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed.

God bless Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by AdamuKD: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Great man of valour

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Urheadmaster(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Urchins and PDP miscreants will never see the light of the day.

Darkness and Swarm of bees will be their inheritance on the day of presidential elections in Nigeria tongue

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
This man is a workaholic

The energy too much

God bless you sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Penguin2: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Street credibility!

I challenge Tinubu and Atiku to walk in the crowd of common people like this if angry people will not wipe them chord at the back grin

Besides, Obi was not the only person that commiserated with the victims of this fire… Atiku also sent his own cosmetic commiseration. But when is he visiting them too? Scammer

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
God bless obi for us,he truly know our pain's

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Urheadmaster(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
successmatters:
A man who knows where it pains us, a man who has always stood with the poor and downtrodden, despite his riches, a man who will be most Compassionate to save the poor masses of Nigeria from the oppressors in PDP and APC.

I will vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed.

God bless Nigeria

Only urchins see the light and embrace darkness.

I and my entire generation will vote for Obi-Datti tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by kenevision(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mr Peter Obi was just in Abia State for an event. Within few hours, he has already arrived Onitsha to visit the victims of the market inferno whose lives and means of livelihood were badly affected by the fire outbreak.

His energy level is just admirable

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Veils: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Peter Gregory Obi for Nigeria 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by trutharena: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol.

Obi Pandora who couldn’t provide a lasting legacy of fire service system in Anambra such that market people had to use buckets to fetch water from Firetruck is visiting the venue after the fire destroyed almost everything.

Since this man established that brewery, he purposely kept Anambra people intoxicated so they won’t ask hims Europa question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leIKfQhgwb0
Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by kenevision(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
The energetic Incoming President of Nigeria is going about touching lives, leading by example.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by vastolord4(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
He doesn't send representatives, he goes himself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Dreal1247: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
This man is an embodiment of empathy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by successmatters(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
vastolord4:
He doesn't send representatives, he goes himself

A real leader.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by kenevision(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Obi for President...

Nigeria Needs Peter Obi

Seun
Lalasticlala
Let's join hands and do God's work ��

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by vastolord4(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
trutharena:
Lol.

Obi Pandora who couldn’t provide a lasting legacy of fire service system in Anambra such that market people had to use buckets to fetch water from Firetruck is visiting the venue after the fire destroyed almost everything.

Since this man established that brewery, he purposely kept Anambra people intoxicated so they won’t ask hims Europa question.

With the way you react to situations, just remember that karma sees all. If you bear false witness, e go reach you

Good luck man
Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Man of the people... There's hope for Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
God bless us with Peter Obi presidency come February 2023 Amen
Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by tuborme: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Omo
Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by MasterJayJay: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
trutharena:
Lol.

See what happened in Balogu market. They were using buckets to quench fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=LyXX4wk6hTU
Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Akurakambe(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
The energy � � ... Peter Obi is currently at the Word of Life Bible Church Warri.Delta State. Pastor Ayo Oristajefor church. The reception was massive.

E choke everywhere!!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by successmatters(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
trutharena:
Lol.

I won't tell you much, remember what happens to liars at the end of the day.

Peter Obi is still the best.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Abfinest007(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
The man for d job

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by successmatters(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Akurakambe:
The energy � � ... Peter Obi is currently at the Word of Life Bible Church Warri.Delta State. Pastor Ayo Oristajefor church. The reception was massive.

E choke everywhere!!!

This man! grin

Tinubu and Atiku will be perplexed on how to campaign against this superman.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
trutharena:
Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leIKfQhgw0

Tomorrow, you go dey Waka around for deliverance...

To every of man's action comes a consequence...I pray you receive the same measure you dish to Peter Obi in equal proportion...unless they're real facts otherwise, may others cause same amount of propaganda and character assassination to follow you unending

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Juniorpope123: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Man of the people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by trutharena: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Tomorrow, you go dey Waka around for deliverance...

To every of man's action comes a consequence...I pray you receive the same measure you dish to Peter Obi in equal proportion...unless they're real facts otherwise, may others cause same amount of propaganda and character assassination to follow you unending

Suffer no dey tire you?

You don’t pity the people in the market that had to save their loved one through bucket to put off the fire while Obi the lunatic children are living large in abroad with his stashed loot.

Below is WAEC commending Lagos for swift response to the fore incident in their building BUT same cannot be said of Anambra state where poeple died by burning and millions of properties lost because the lunatic Obi was busy saving when he should have invested in fire service and infrastructure.

I don’t need to curse you. You’re cursed already by supporting Peter Obi.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
trutharena:

Suffer no dey tire you?

May Peter Obi happen to me while Tinubu happens to you Amen...

Let APC befall you with everything they've done too...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by trutharena: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

May Peter Obi happen to me while Tinubu happens to you Amen...

Let APC befall you with everything they've done too...

I say a big amen.

I want Tinubu to happen to me.

Peter Obi and Anambra current situation should happen to you. Can I hear a big amen?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by Tochi3(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Energetic man..

God bless your hustle to make Nigeria a better place... Mr workaholic..

Mr PO... Nigerians love you with all their hearts.... Nigerians are proud of you...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Ogbo Ogwu Market Onitsha Gutted By Fire by kenevision(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mr Peter Obi just rounded off his program at Warri where he attended the 35th Anniversary of Word of Life Bible Church and 50 years of Ministry of Pastor Oritsejafor at International Gospel Centre, Word of Life Bible Church, Ajamimogha Road, Warri.

Obi is a hard-working man that means well for the nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State And The Stigma Of Keke / Why Should I Vote For APC Again? / Tinubu's Million Dollar Picture...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.