Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

So-called Nigerian Celebs Are The Most Annoying On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So-called Nigerian Celebs Are The Most Annoying On Twitter (841 Views)

Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing / 10 Nigerian Celebs Who Skipped Voting Day / Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So-called Nigerian Celebs Are The Most Annoying On Twitter by Mcleo007(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2011
Anyone noticed this with the so-called celebs in naija- actors, actresses, singers and so on? They can be so annoying with the way they respond or retweet to their follwers. Its quite a shame that, some of them still dont understand the way and how social networking portals work. I've had pleasing experiences with foreign celebs who know just how to relate with their teeming fans. the use nice words and emotional attractions while relating with the fans. The case is the opposite with Naija peeps undecided. Don't know what their prob is; maybe its just them, or they just lack the exposure.
The other day, i responded to a tweet by a famous rapper in nigeria(name withheld). In the tweet, i refered to him using the word "Dude". In his reply, he just quoted the "Dude". More like, wtf do i mean referring to him as a dude! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Blogger Recognized By Obama / Please I Need Advice On How To Compete For Miss Nigeria 2011 / 2face Says Mi And Asa Are His Top Favourite Naija Artists: What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.