Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Joseph Benjamin, Nollywood's New Leading Man And The Most Handsome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Benjamin, Nollywood's New Leading Man And The Most Handsome (3604 Views)

Joseph Benjamin Celebrates His 40th Birthday / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] / I Married My Wife Out Of Pity – Joseph Benjamin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Benjamin, Nollywood's New Leading Man And The Most Handsome by Wbong: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
Nollywoods-new leading man Joseph Benjamin. with the release of Mahmoud Ali-Balogun's 'Tango with Me' and the soon to be premiered movie 'Kiss and Tell' which he starred in .

Among his peers now in Nollywood, Kogi Born Joseph is fast running, these year alone Joespeh has featured in big budget movies more than any Hollywood actor

NWU: Hi Joseph

J.B: Hi Bola. How are you?

NWU: Fine thank you. First of all, where have you been all our lives? (general laughter)

J.B: I’ve been there, I’ve been there but not necessarily in Nollywood.

NWU: You do know you’re a dreamboat, don’t you? (general laughter). Can you tell us a bit about your professional background?

J.B: I first started as a child actor on NTA’s ‘Tales by Moonlight’.

NWU: No kidding!

J.B: Yes, I did several of those production, then I acted in ‘Super Story’, ‘Edge of Paradise’,168, and Mnet’s ‘Tinsel’.

NWU: Has anybody ever told you you look a lot like Desmond Elliot?

J.B: I get that a lot. I guess it’s the dark complexion.

NWU: Have you ever acted in a Nollywood movie?

J.B: Funny enough yes but that was a long time ago. It was called ‘Travels of Faith’. I was an extra. I also acted in Zeb Ejiro TV series but I have been doing more of modeling.

NWU: When can you say you had your big break? When the world took notice of you

J.B: It was definitely ‘The Project Fame’ gig,  I was a presenter on the MTN Project Fame show and it certainly opened doors for me, being aired all over Africa.

NWU: So what projects have you been doing film-wise?

J.B: I’ve shot a film with respected director, Mahmood Ali Balogun called ‘Tango with Me’. It was a big budget movie, shot on celluloid and all that. I acted with Genevieve.

NWU: I see… I hear you got to kiss her too… how was that? (laughter)

J.B: Great! She’s a very good kisser that I can tell you! (laughter)

NWU: What other films should we expect to see you in?

J.B: A film called ‘Spell Bound’ and ‘Bursting Loose’… both produced by Emem Isong.

NWU: Hmm,  you got called back a second time… you must have impressed her. You know she is fond of discovering new talent… Stella Damasus, Dakore Egbuson, Nse Ikpe-Etim are just a few names of people she is said to have discovered. Do you think you are the next anointed one?

J.B: Let’s wait and see… let the audience decide.

NWU: I hear you sing as well.

J.B: Yes I do.

NWU: What kind of music?

J.B: Soul… anything jazzy too.

NWU: You sing, you act … is there anything else you do that we should know about?

J.B: I do Voice Overs for commercials too.

NWU: I repeat, where have you been all our lives? (sigh)

J.B: (in deep, baritone voice over mode) I’ve been right here… and Im here to stay!

NWU: Yipee! (Do I hear an ‘Amen, somebody?)
Re: Joseph Benjamin, Nollywood's New Leading Man And The Most Handsome by Wbong: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2011
Joseph Benjamin

Re: Joseph Benjamin, Nollywood's New Leading Man And The Most Handsome by tpia5: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2011
that's desmond elliott nah. undecided
Re: Joseph Benjamin, Nollywood's New Leading Man And The Most Handsome by Wbong: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2011
lol he lookz like desmond elliot-the prettier version lol
Re: Joseph Benjamin, Nollywood's New Leading Man And The Most Handsome by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

that's desmond elliott nah. undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: Joseph Benjamin, Nollywood's New Leading Man And The Most Handsome by anonymous6(f): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2011
he is hot
Re: Joseph Benjamin, Nollywood's New Leading Man And The Most Handsome by Wbong: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
my joeseph!

(1) (Reply)

10 PICTURES THAT TELL CHRIS BROWN'S LIFE HISTORY / Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her And Viva Bianca Of Spartacus / Photos: Ngozi Ezeonu Buries Her Lovely Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.