Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

My Late Dad Glo Line Is Blocked Due To Nin How Can Unblock It. Thanks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Late Dad Glo Line Is Blocked Due To Nin How Can Unblock It. Thanks (147 Views)

Link Your NIN With Your Glo Line / Don't Panic To Accept Private Number Call This Is The Way To Unblock It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Late Dad Glo Line Is Blocked Due To Nin How Can Unblock It. Thanks by nerolistick(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Good evening op how was ur day. Pls ooo my late dad GLO line is blocked and i have linked it with my nin before, but now it has been blocked and am unable to make call with it, was told I can't link it since am not the one who register it. Any ASSISTANCE.
Re: My Late Dad Glo Line Is Blocked Due To Nin How Can Unblock It. Thanks by doggedfighter(f): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
I really doubt and understand you wanting to continue with his line to keep memories alive but then even if it doesn't work out.

Everything will still be fine.
Re: My Late Dad Glo Line Is Blocked Due To Nin How Can Unblock It. Thanks by Ay04z(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
If u have ur own.nin d. M me

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Methods Of Installing Submersible Sewage Pump? You Can Do this / How Can You Give A Standing Spray Depth? / 7 Eid Decoration Ideas To Celebrate The Ramada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.