Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Things Are Happening. Cctv Caught A Lady Poisoning Her Mans Drink - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Are Happening. Cctv Caught A Lady Poisoning Her Mans Drink (567 Views)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Are Happening. Cctv Caught A Lady Poisoning Her Mans Drink by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Watch and learn to stay safe.

https://fb.watch/gJ5JgsEOHl/

Re: Things Are Happening. Cctv Caught A Lady Poisoning Her Mans Drink by sisisioge: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
I saw this but didnt believe it. Especially with how remorseless she felt after being caught. It doesn't look like the normal order of natural emotional response to situations. It looked scripted.
Re: Things Are Happening. Cctv Caught A Lady Poisoning Her Mans Drink by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
sisisioge:
I saw this but didnt believe it. Especially with how remorseless she felt after being caught. It doesn't look like the normal order of natural emotional response to situations. It looked scripted.

Can't you see how the man was hitting her? If it was staged, she'll be more dramatic than that.

By the way
How do you expect her to be remorseful? don't you know that will give her away?

She wants to keep denying it until the matter dies down.

It is real.
Re: Things Are Happening. Cctv Caught A Lady Poisoning Her Mans Drink by doggedfighter(f): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na so

Re: Things Are Happening. Cctv Caught A Lady Poisoning Her Mans Drink by drimzsmoke(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ehhhnnnnnnn....is this playing,what type of playing is this
Re: Things Are Happening. Cctv Caught A Lady Poisoning Her Mans Drink by Snitch24(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Scripted believe it or not
Re: Things Are Happening. Cctv Caught A Lady Poisoning Her Mans Drink by VeryWickedGoat: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2022
It may be manpower not poison.

My ex once spiked my drink cuz I was a 2mins man and I ended up damaging her womb that night.

1 Like

Re: Things Are Happening. Cctv Caught A Lady Poisoning Her Mans Drink by culf: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2022
humans don spoil this world finish.
Re: Things Are Happening. Cctv Caught A Lady Poisoning Her Mans Drink by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 11, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
It may be manpower not poison.

My ex once spiked my drink cuz I was a 2mins man and I ended up damaging her womb that night.

I thought as much but it it was then she would not be afraid to taste the drink.

(1) (Reply)

LG 32'' TV For Sale / RELOCATION SALES- 65 Inches LG TV 65 Uk6100pva Neatly used Smart Tv wireless / French Home Tutor On The Island, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.