Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Governor Soludo Presents 2023 Budget Statement And Appropriation Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Presents 2023 Budget Statement And Appropriation Bill (4515 Views)

Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools / Soludo Presents ₦170 Billion Revised Budget / Fayose Signs 2018 Revised Appropriation Bill Into Law,Tells HoR 2 Support Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo Presents 2023 Budget Statement And Appropriation Bill by Simeonjoe1: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yankee101:
An entire state with less than $1bn budget

LOL what's even more funny is Anambra generated igr of not up to 50bn 2021....imagine a budget deficit of over 200bn. How will they fund it?
come here o, you that despise borrowing, the truth is you can't compare macro economics to mere retails economics of buying and selling. No state will budget only what you make except your comfortable with just paying of salary with no meaningful development.

Forget you go need borrow alot to stimulate development
Re: Governor Soludo Presents 2023 Budget Statement And Appropriation Bill by Whoknowsme: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2022
MelesZanawi:
Charles Soludo - 1st Class in Economics
Professor of Economics

Peter Obi - 3rd Class in Philosophy
Highest degree is a First degree
embarassed
Soludo gave an informed opinion that Obi's foolish investment in a brewery is worth next to nothing. Obi supporters like who sells phone chargers (no jokes, I have pictures of his kiosk) are calling Soludo a failure.

Obi's loss will start from Anambra and it will be like magic when it starts.
Don't be fast to assume that Soludo is the best for Anambra. He just entered governance and is now throwing tantrums and blame issues.
I hope he does better than his predecessor before he starts feeling too important and arrogant.
My opinion though
Re: Governor Soludo Presents 2023 Budget Statement And Appropriation Bill by Whoknowsme: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2022
Judolisco:
I don't know why people are attacking soludo... Investment dats not managed well will be next to nothing.... Maybe obiano mismanaged d investment
Obiano mismanaged many investment in Anambra State. The same Obiano that will come down from the vehicle with his entourage to urinate anywhere cuz he drinks a lot. What do you expect from that kind of a man?
If not that God is so kind, Anambra State and Nigeria would have been plunged into a massive and evil economic recession irredeemable.
Re: Governor Soludo Presents 2023 Budget Statement And Appropriation Bill by Erin69: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2022
I appreciate the information and advice you have shared. I will try to figure it out for more.
DNAHRBlock.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) / Suspected Explosive Found In Home Of Awwalu Ali Tafoki, Sambo’s Former Aide / Reps Reject Jonathan's 2013 Budget Amendment Bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.