Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? (285 Views)

How I Spoke My 5.0 CGPA Into Existence And Was Made The Vice-chancellor / Affordable Opportunities To Travel Out / A Science Student Switching To Arts Abroad. How Possible?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Roseodd: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please guys I want to travel out with my savings of 5.1m.
I need serious advice because I am eating the money small small.
I need serious connection to travel please,a legit one.
How do I go about it please,I don't want to flex this money again,from 5.4 to 5.1 now help!.
If you have sure way to migrate to America please help,or any good country with my current savings.
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by doggedfighter(f): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Roseodd:
How do I go about it please,I don't want to flex this money again,from 5.4 to 5.1 now help!.
If you have sure way to migrate to America please help,or any good country with my current savings.

Stop using that money and apply to Finland schools. It will go a long way.

B.sc or

M.sc
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Roseodd: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

Stop using that money and apply to Finland schools. It will go a long way.

B.sc or

M.sc

I am not a graduate.
I only went to secondary School.
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by doggedfighter(f): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Roseodd:

I am not a graduate.

You have SSCE ?
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by doggedfighter(f): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Roseodd:

I am not a graduate.
I only went to secondary School.

Very good. Apply for B.sc then.

Do it yourself. Don't use agent.

Go to Finland thread. Read up !
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Roseodd: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

You have SSCE ?

T
Yes I do.
How do you expect me not to have at least,ssce?
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Roseodd: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

Very good. Apply for B.sc then.

Do it yourself. Don't use agent.

Go to Finland thread. Read up !

Okay thanks,I will check it out!
But I would prefer to go and hustle,so that man can settle down fast.
I am 28 already.
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by doggedfighter(f): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Roseodd:

T
Yes I do.
How do you expect me not to have at least,ssce?

It's not strange , dearie. Some don't have.
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Roseodd: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:

You are correct though.
If I want to go hustle, which country would you have recommended?
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Snitch24(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Is there any means to leave aside education
I'm asking because my main purpose is not the degree its for the money and the greener pastures
I've Read news of students been deported for working over time
I don't want to go through the same fate
I have 3m wsh country would you suggest
Pls
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Chnbanc: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

like? grin
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Veezy4u(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Roseodd:
it's good to travel out to a place where things work however it is dangerous to go without having a proper backup and people you can rely on. We don't wish for things to be bad but there are times that are difficult. From my experience to some African countries, you need to have multiple skills and do not depend on one source cos what may end up paying you maybe something you least expect. Don't be carried away by some of these European countries not all are worth it.
My advice is for you to:
1. make research on the country you want
2. Think carefully on WHAT you intend to do. Don't just think when you land there all your problems are solved.
3. Think of cost of living,tax, constitution of the place.
4. NEVER think of anything illegal. It pays no doubt but consequences must surely come.
5. Live a healthy lifestyle: alcohol, women, clubs,weed, drugs, gambling must all be in moderation.
6. The street no be anybody mate. People eyes de red.
7. Be trustworthy, hardworking, serious minded, reliable and be committed.
8. Be careful of fake agents who will claim to help you process visa. Learn the requirements for any place, visit immigration do the needful forget any shortcut.
9. You can start from a country which is not too popular. Most people will begin to say USA, Canada, UK, Germany, etc why I went to Benin Republic people where saying the place is like one small state in Nigeria all that but guess what, things are moving well there. It works for mr A doesn't mean it will for Mr B.
10. Everything you do stay grounded and low-key. Not everyone will wish you well and you need to stay focused.

In conclusion, it's not easy to be a man, we have responsibilities. Let NOBODY decide how your life should be. Dreams come true. E go better. Do not be discouraged. In a second you can move from nothing to something and from something to nothing. Carry people along so that when you fall they help you up and when you are up, they help you to soar higher. . But las las hustle hard o make them no call you for family meeting make you use teeth open drinks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Veezy4u(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
One more thing. Create this thread on romance section it will get more views and probably reach front page
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Roseodd: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Veezy4u:
One more thing. Create this thread on romance section it will get more views and probably reach front page

Thanks man,I appreciate
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Veezy4u(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Roseodd:

Thanks man,I appreciate
bro how far you haven't replied me. I use God beg you
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Roseodd: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Veezy4u:
bro how far you haven't replied me. I use God beg you

Please who is this?
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel Out With My 5.1 How Possible? by Veezy4u(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Roseodd:

Please who is this?
I quote u or d other thread so you'll remember, pls check

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Hilarious Robert Mugabe Quotes. One Of Them Shock Me! / Picture Of TB Joshua Anchoring A Program In A Church In Abia State / Works Like Magic In Less Than 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.