Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Releasing Noise Instead Of Music – Ruger Seems To Mock Asake, Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Releasing Noise Instead Of Music – Ruger Seems To Mock Asake, Tiwa Savage (579 Views)

Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / Davido Releasing List Of Lost Artistes In Nigeria / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Releasing Noise Instead Of Music – Ruger Seems To Mock Asake, Tiwa Savage by nairamaniac: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Popular Nigerian singer, Ruger has subtly shaded his colleagues,[/b]

Taking to social media, Ruger rendered his apology to fans for them having to listen to songs released this week, which he described as noise.

Topnaija understands that two songs were released within the week, one is a Collaboration between Asake and Tiwa Savage, “Loaded“, while Mavin All Stars released “Won Da Mo.”

Since “Loaded” dropped on all major music platforms, it has dominated conversations, and it generated controversy as fans opined that Asake is not bringing anything new as he sounds the same in all his songs.

Speaking amid online debate, Ruger asked fans to forgive him for allowing them listen to so much noise since the week began.

The Jonzing Records artiste revealed that he has a new song and Update on the way for which he announced the release date.

Taking to Twitter, he wrote; [b]”I’m so sorry for letting you listen to so much noise this week � pls forgive me ��. RED FLAGS drops NOVEMBER 15th with visuals ��. Thank you”

Ijebabe,
nex,
Fynestboi,
MissyB3
lalasticlala
I wonder why this isn't trending here on nairaland?

No one else even posted it yet.

It's all over Twitter and everywhere else.

Re: Releasing Noise Instead Of Music – Ruger Seems To Mock Asake, Tiwa Savage by abdulwasiubar: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u9JYIgkmSA

It usually strange for coaches to not know the names of their players.

Cameroon coach Rigobert Song left many confused during the announcement of his own team.

People are even asking if the players were imposed on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHr1UjYoprQ

(1) (Reply)

Massive Reactions As Ghanaian IG Influencer, Joy King Shares Eye-catching Photos / " Supernatural " And "Jeepers Creepers" Actress I Nicki Aycox Is Dead. / Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Billionaire Dikko Nwachukwu Reportedly Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.