Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks (5748 Views)

Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide / Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:17am On Nov 11, 2022
The presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso, says his administration will dialogue with every Nigerian and groups that are aggrieved over the situation in the country.

Kwankwaso, who was in Enugu to inaugurate NNPP offices on Wednesday, decried that the country needed urgent rescue from the maladministration of the All Progressives Congress government, which plunged the country into mess.

The former Kano State Governor said that APC is worse than the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party, even as he noted that they are one and the same in terms of corruption, inept leadership, and maladministration.

The NNPP presidential candidate said in the 2023 general elections, Nigeria should elect the best and most competent person as president to begin to turn around the mess the APC led by Muhammadu Buhari’s administration has plunged the country into.

He said, “I believe that every Nigerian must be very happy now that we have an alternative party, an alternative to the PDP and, of course, an alternative to the APC, because for us they are one and the same thing, meaning that these are the parties that have failed Nigerians over the years.

“Now that we are in a total mess in the country in terms of security, in terms of economy, even our education system has collapsed, and infrastructure is in a terrible situation, and so on and so forth. We have alternatives for all Nigerians, especially those who are not happy with the status quo. Anybody who is not happy like me should now look for an alternative, and the alternative is NNPP.”

The former Defense Minister, however, noted the current situation in Nigeria does not require a sectional leader, saying, “Right now, we’re looking for the best; we’re not looking for someone who is Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, or any other tribe.
Source; https://punchng.com/i-will-engage-separatist-movements-in-talks-kwankwaso/?amp

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by Urheadmaster(m): 12:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso is alone in this presidential race tongue

15 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by AyakaDunukofia: 12:39am On Nov 11, 2022
Good, refined politics devoid of arrogance and sectionalism. Nigerian politics will never be the same after this time out. The entrance of Obi, win or lose, has set forth a new political trajectory and prerequisites for aspiring presidential candidates.

43 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by Naira20: 12:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Copy Obi

21 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by owobokiri(m): 12:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Kwankwaso is a terrible bigot.
Just go back to his interviews especially during the Jonathan years.
Very terrible bigot

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by Mystic216: 3:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Lol
Oga just enjoy the little attention you’ve been getting ever since Obi’s emergence
You know you are not going anywhere
Enjoy the fame while it last

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by bigdammyj: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Noted.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by PandoraObi: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Including Biafra party (Labour party)

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by NastiLord: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2022
This one will be Buhari upgrade x 2

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by Crusadee: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2022
No separatist will engage you because you are inconsequential... You can't win 1 state talkless of a region... Atiku has north east north west. Tilimbu has some few states in the southwest. Obi has north central, south east, South South and Lagos.

27 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by GoooodHardDick: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2022
Obi leads others follow

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by SmartyPants(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2022
owobokiri:
Very terrible bigot

Please share the links if you have some. Just for the sake of corroboration.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by Kurumaru: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2022
Kwankkwaso, with all due respect sir, pls don't waste your time sir, the North has had it's fill at least for now. Let's try others..
Thanks Sir, for ur understanding
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by Akfrenzy(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2022
grin but when President Peter obi said such few weeks ago , y'all yelled like brainless cows

17 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by kushma(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2022
Peter Obi brings an idea and the rest follows on it, we are waiting on Tinubu to read out what he wants to do in his own aspect, oh I forgot his running mate is their Oga…..

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by Tunasco4u(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2022
Kwankwaso just want to cash out aftermath grin grin grin
He knows it, everybody knows it, he ain't going nowhere grin grin grin
A vote to kwan is a waste of vote
But he won't merge what a strong mind he only to fullfil his own destiny and be happy afterwards that's all
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by Basitelo1(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2022
grin
When Obi said it Urchins almost crucified him

I dey wait to see their hypocritical response to this grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by SK1SOLA: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2022
He is loved by the average northerners, I think he is loosing the grip he had over the years, the RED CAP, Is turning to RED CARD....sorry KWANKWASO I am BATIFIED, try again next time, atleast Atiku didn't die, PMB tried several times.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by ThePolemicist: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by Triangles1(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Imagine

PDP giving the north another ticket is a sign of greediness, it supposed to be giving to the east according to zoning agreement.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by Doubleoh7: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Of course there won't be an uproar from the usual suspects, nobody will label him an IPOB apologist. They will all act like he didn't say this. You see, Nigeria has so messed people up that they think the best response/solution to everything is violence, even if it means using a sledge hammer to kill a fly, like they did at the Lekki tollgate
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by pleasureosondu(m): 7:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Soon, Tinubu will say same thing. Buhari thought he was wise when he proscribed IPOB as a terrorist organization and allowed Sunday Igboho to rut in a prison cell in Benin Republic. If Yorubas were enjoying the dividend of Buhari's democracy, Sunday Igboho would have been inconsequential but the sufferings/ bad governance faced by Yorubas and Igbos gave birth to these secession agitations. Even if Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu is killed today, their movement won't end. Elected officials should improve the living standards of the people and these agitations will die.

However, there should be no negotiations with Boko Haram or Iswap. Dem just wan islamize Nigeria. Just kill dem all.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by agadez007(m): 7:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Obi said the same thing and some brain dead were saying you don’t talk with Agitators,they wanted obi to say he would kill all agitators,senseless pigs
Obi na you we know
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by Entrepreneurrr: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2022
Election don come they will start blame game, so that they will look saints
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by ruffDiamond: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2022
What talk undecided ...Ode.. Desperado fool!
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by DadaHammed: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2022
owobokiri:
Very terrible bigot

He thinks we have forgotten. Nigerians really have poor memory. grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by khadeejari: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u9JYIgkmSA

It usually strange for coaches to not know the names of their players.

Cameroon coach Rigobert Song left many confused during the announcement of his own team.

People are even asking if the players were imposed on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHr1UjYoprQ
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by hapsattaddawus: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by BossGerald: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2022
Agbado miscreants called Obi all sorts of name when he said exactly this same thing...

They dare not call their northern masters name now, very cowarrrdly phools
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Engage Separatist Movements In Talks by techWriter1: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2022
photocopy politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Fintiri, Keletapwa Today / Govt Today Is All About Contracts And Sharing – Pat Utomi / Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.