Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

God Hears Our Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Hears Our Prayers (244 Views)

The Only Prayer Of The Sinner That God Hears / GOD hears our thoughts, are you still aware? / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Hears Our Prayers by NickNoble: 6:35am On Nov 11, 2022
TODAY’S VERSE
“But in my distress I cried out to the LORD; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears. Psalms 18:6 (NLT)

TODAY’S THOUGHT
I love hope. I need hope. Everyday is new and so are the challenges. And there are a lot of things we can do to help ourself get through the morass of issues and concerns that face us. There are a lot of different techniques and systems that will help us. New ways of thinking, new tools. But one thing surpasses every coping mechanism, every strategy, every method of problem solving. It is our relationship with God. David knew this. He was a doer. He knew how to solve problems, yet when he was in severe crises, there was one place he went to over and over again. He went to God. He went to the arms of his good shepherd. And God heard him. He writes, “Yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears.” His cries reached the ears of Heaven. So will yours. Today, don’t stop whatever is helping you but add to it the one thing that can make all the difference. In all your striving add hope. Cry out to the Lord, you will reach His ears.

TODAY’S PRAYER
Dear Father, I come to You. I come and present all my needs, all my concerns. I cannot make it without You. I cry out and I know You hear me. Comfort me even today, Lord. In Jesus’ name.
AMEN

TODAY’S AFFIRMATION & MEDITATION
God hears my prayers
Close your eyes and picture yourself before God, hands stretched out, humbly sharing your needs and concerns. Picture God looking at you with joy and understanding. Sense His concern and love for you. Breathe deep and as you exhale say, “Thank you, God, for hearing me.”
Re: God Hears Our Prayers by Dtruthspeaker: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2022
God does not hear the prayers of sinners John 9:31

(1) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen Crusade in Lagos, Today And Tomorrow / Shiloh 2022 / One Proof That Will Make The Whole World To Believe Muhammad Is A True Prophet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.