Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri (2207 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / 2023:Why Is APC Gov. Candidate In Rivers Using Obi's Picture Instead Of Tinubu? / Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Since Obi became Labour Party’s candidate I have added 700k Twitter followers and earned thousands of dollars on YouTube just by using his name to catch cruise. The only ‘pain’ I have is that my market will end in 3 months when he is defeated!

#TableShaker
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1590783369310310406

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2022
The only ‘pain’ I have is that my market will end in 3 months when he is defeated!
Reno Omokri may not enter heaven for this statement

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by WibusJaga: 6:49am On Nov 11, 2022
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by PandoraObi: 6:49am On Nov 11, 2022
I know
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2022
The States controlled by each political party:

APC = 22 STATES
PDP = 13 STATES (POSSIBLE DEDUCTION BY 6)
APGA = 1 STATE
LABOUR= KILIMANJARO MOUNTAIN, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER STATES.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Opinedecandid(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Reno Reno, so so right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Izuubest: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2022
This tattered-brush-beard man is a disgrace to his entire generations. A gigolo of the highest order. Obi will disgrace all of you at the poll

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2022
Izuubest:
This tattered-brush-beard man is a disgrace to his entire generations. A gigolo of the highest order. Obi will disgrace all of you at the poll
go and post this to his timeline to make more money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by DadaHammed: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

Since Obi became Labour Party’s candidate I have added 700k Twitter followers and earned thousands of dollars on YouTube just by using his name to catch cruise. The only ‘pain’ I have is that my market will end in 3 months when he is defeated!

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1590783369310310406

Thank God President Peter Obi has given you a job and removed you from the Labour market there in the USA. That's how great he will be when sworn in as President.

Many urchins will be gainfully employed and must stop their agbero work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Am choked by this kind of lie
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by MasterJayJay: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2022
Same way he used Leah Sharibu to make money. Reno Mockery is a snake.

The case of Deborah exposed the foolish Reno as a scammer. He used Leah Sharibu name to scam donors. And decided to remain silent on Deborah's case by not condemning his master Atiku, who apologized to Islamist extremists that killed Deborah..Because he doesn't want to offend the majority of Atiku's supporters in the north who are mostly extremists.

Reno Mockery got blood money in his hands.
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2022
DadaHammed:

Thank God President Peter Obi has give you a job and removed you from the Labour market there in the USA. That's how great he will be when sworn in as President.

Many urchins will be gainfully employed and must stop their agbero work.
Kano votes alone will neutralize south east votes. so tell me how Peter Obi will become president?

4 Likes

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Izuubest: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
go and post this to his timeline to make more mooney

I don't need his dirty money. I'm not a hungry Buffon like him
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Izuubest: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2022
All the PDP deductions and more to come are for LP

NigeriaIsGreat:
The States controlled by each political party:

APC = 22 STATES
PDP = 13 STATES (POSSIBLE DEDUCTION BY 6)
APGA = 1 STATE
LABOUR= KILIMANJARO MOUNTAIN, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER STATES.
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Lastmessenger2: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2022
He should stop lying. How many comments and likes does he have on Twitter for each anti obi post. He can only lie to deceive the gullible.
He earns nothing from antiobi post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by GoooodHardDick: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Reno has been relegated by Obidients. The guy is now politically irrelevant that if he doesn't mention Obi, he won't get attention.

I really Pity those giving this man attention on Twitter and other social media platforms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by JASONjnr(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2022
And people will keep giving him the attention to keep cashing out..

Some years ago, a friend told me about his teachings on his Facebook page and how he follows him on YouTube....He asked me to check him out and I did.....

I check few of his videos on YouTube and it was absolutely stupid that I wondered why people will even comment and be debating on his pages....

Reno is worthless and dull.... He's got no sensible things to discuss....Engaging Reno to an intellectual discuss will mean a terrible nightmare to him....

This is someone that NL will rush to post his tweets on this forum.
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by PeterObi4LP: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2022
And if he enters by God grace, you'll remain incaserated for another 8yrs @ Reno.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:16am On Nov 11, 2022
Izuubest:
All the PDP deductions and more to come are for LP

Lol

Dream on lad grin
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by DadaHammed: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Kano votes alone will neutralize south east votes. so tell me how Peter Obi will become president?

President Peter Obi has SE and SS on lockdown.
Several street polls have concluded he will get sizeable votes from the SW. Obi will win majority southern votes. Add the NC, Northern Christian votes and some good chunk that Datti Baba-Ahmed can muster, then Obi will declared winner before 10am on election day
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Realist12: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2022
Lol, Obi supporters are the ones looking for a messiah but will rather crucify any opposing view.
The Obi's brand of political prostitution is what is making his supporters confused by the second .

They are surprised PDP is fighting back .

The political elites knows the logical direction to follow and they won't follow one who doesn't have known mentees , nor popular policies that they can learn from. They know better than to glamorize poverty, "I have only 2 pairs of shoes " they know Obi is just acting a character. "We no dey give shishi "don dey collect block fly private jets , no longer carrying his luggages at the Airports, it's not easy acting a pauper when you're a crooked billionaire .
Vote one whose , policies, programs, has managed to outlive his tenure , vote one who has been adorning the continuum symbol on his cap for ages, vote the hardened democrat, the ideologist with several mentees , vote one whose policies and programs has been beneficial to you, and will still be beneficial to your kids , Lekki FTZ, Eko Atlantic,RRS , free Waec has outlived several administrations, you hate him or not vote for your future and your kids, they deserve to meet a functional system.
Don't let tribalism, social media influencers, political prostitutes becloud your judgements.
Dubai didn't get here by miracle but by progressive mindsets, don't be a lazy youth expecting wonders from one who hasn't delivered anything tangible in the past.
Nigeria must be great .

1 Like

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by CSTRR: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
And Kano votes will also neutralise all his votes in the middle belt and the rest of the South.

So who is getting all those billions of Kano votes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by agadez007(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2022
Oya Nairaland APC mods

Come and do like you always do,push this one too to frontpage as usual
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2022
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Joebayo217: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2022
DadaHammed:

Several street polls have concluded he will get sizeable votes from the SW. Obi will win majority southern votes. Add the NC, Northern Christian votes and some good chunk that Datti Baba-Ahmed can muster, then Obi will declared winner before 10am on election day
assumption is allow grin

1 Like

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by zeuss: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2022
The name alone pays thousands of dallas .......Just picture what His peronality and ideas will bring.

#Obideince

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Joebayo217: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2022
DadaHammed:

we all said this thing 2019 atiku will win SE,SS,SW,NE and even NC dat will leave buhari to win only NW but it fail buhari still flog atiku ass in his hometown he only won in SE that have d least vote contribution in the nation and some few SW d rest was cleared by buhari expect another surprise I'm not supporting anybody but northern must not reclaim power again for the mean time
Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by XerXers: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2022
And Obi is using you to become more popular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5129(f): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2022
agadez007:
Oya Nairaland APC mods

Come and do like you always do,push this one too to frontpage as usual
what if mynd44 and nlfpmod decided to front page what will you do?

1 Like

Re: I Earn Thousands Of Dollars By Using Obi's Name To Catch Cruise - Reno Omokri by Manna4Gurls: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Wetin man do man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions For Obidient, Before I Join The Gospel / State House Reacts To Peter Obi's Endorsement By Obasanjo (Pictures) / APC Lady Buying Votes In Surulere Arrested (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.