Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi (6239 Views)

Our Region Can Just Be Mapped Out Within A Couple Of Days / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by Afro3: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2022
MATTERS WITH MADINMA: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says — Amb. Majidadi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI9gkffJeHw

The National President Almushahid For Transparency and Accountability, AITA Amb. Aminu Abubakar Majidadi has said his group is making significant effort in tackling what he called termite eating into the fabrics of the society, saying corruption is endemic in Nigeria.

He stated this in an interview with popular TV personality, Madinma Jones Ogwo recently during her Matters With Madinma Program.

Amb. Majidadi expressed concern that insecurity has persisted on the account of looting of funds mapped out by the federal government to fight insecurity.

According to him, it is criminal for some persons to steal funds meant to enhance the patriotic jobs of men and women putting their lives in line for the collective protection of all Nigerians.

He therefore appealed for a collective effort to eradicate corruption in the country.

He said the Almushahid For Transparency and Accountability, AITA is working hard to nip corruption in the bud but expressed worry that corruption is fighting back based on the experience of the organisation over the years.

"I tell you we will continue to fight it tirelessly, we will continue to make sure that it is reduced to the barest minimum. This I can guarantee you" he assured his interviewer who had sought to know the success story of the organisation.

He said AITA is partnering with the Vigilante Group of Nigeria to strengthen the fight against corruption.

He said with the pending bill before the National Assembly which seeks to incorporate Vigilante Group of Nigeria into the nation's security architecture, the cooperation will blossom.

1 Like

Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by Afro3: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2022
More
Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by thesicilian: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2022
It's criminal to loot any type of funds at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by DenreleDave(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2022
[b] grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you sir, Even peter obi was in PDP receiving his share of money meant for insecurity. Dasuki was funding pdp men steady and it really affect the country. same peter obi don go labour and claiming saint

To be very honest, Peter Obi candidacy contributed to insecurity in this nation due to his stew peed way of campaigning. He introduce politics of hatred, bully and threat to life to Nigerians.

Same peter obi was seen threaten dino melaye on live show. Same peter obi is used Ugm and ip0b terrorist for his campaign.. He said he will dialogue with them, just imagine, he is a terrorist symphatizer.

His supporters called Obidense are the next generation of threat against Nigeria. They threaten people lives if you are not supporting their fraud candidate. they bully people.

With all these few point said, I hope i am able to convince and not confuse you that peter obi is enabling insecurity with his candidacy. He has successful pitched the innocent igbos against their benefactors, the Yorubas. After peter obi lose, i hope buhari contain any ip0b or obidense constituting nuisance

Thank You.[/b]
Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Greed , corruption and Nepotism are the major causes, if we are being honest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by samuelson06(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2022
Insecurity has become a business. That's why it's persisting.

2 Likes

Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by Nobleou(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2022
Why is the lady seducing him with buubs na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by Houseofglam7(f): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2022
undecided
It was said that if insecurity persists for more than 24 hours, the government has a hand in it…. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by STEWpid(f): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2022
Chai..

Nothing surprises Nigerians anymore.
Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by ngadaAwo: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

Thank you sir, Even peter obi was in PDP receiving his share of money meant for insecurity. Dasuki was funding pdp men steady and it really affect the country. same peter obi don go labour and claiming saint

To be very honest, Peter Obi candidacy contributed to insecurity in this nation due to his stew peed way of campaigning. He introduce politics of hatred, bully and threat to life to Nigerians.

Same peter obi was seen threaten dino melaye on live show. Same peter obi is used Ugm and ip0b terrorist for his campaign.. He said he will dialogue with them, just imagine, he is a terrorist symphatizer.

His supporters called Obidense are the next generation of threat against Nigeria. They threaten people lives if you are not supporting their fraud candidate. they bully people.

With all these few point said, I hope i am able to convince and not confuse you that peter obi is enabling insecurity with his candidacy. He has successful pitched the innocent igbos against their benefactors, the Yorubas. After peter obi lose, i hope buhari contain any ip0b or obidense constituting nuisance

Thank You.[/b]
trash trash trash
go and eat fes long neck

2 Likes

Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

Thank You.[/b]

Try to be eating properly before ingesting those drugs in your system.

Your President has impoverished Nigerians, so should you eventually run mad, your GoFundMe account won't realise much money.

1 Like

Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Nobleou:
Why is the lady seducing him with buubs na?

I watched the video the first time, noticed absolutely nothing concerning bress, until you made this comment. Then I went back to watch it and totally noticed and liked her bress.

Some of you are just created to cause confusion in other people's lives!

1 Like

Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by Igba123: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2022
Except in Nigeria.
Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by Boyooosa(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2022
It's criminal to loot at all

Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by Consiglieri: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
His wife is Majimummy grin
Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by pongwa(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Afro3:
MATTERS WITH MADINMA: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says — Amb. Majidadi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI9gkffJeHw

The National President Almushahid For Transparency and Accountability, AITA Amb. Aminu Abubakar Majidadi has said his group is making significant effort in tackling what he called termite eating into the fabrics of the society, saying corruption is endemic in Nigeria.

He stated this in an interview with popular TV personality, Madinma Jones Ogwo recently during her Matters With Madinma Program.

Amb. Majidadi expressed concern that insecurity has persisted on the account of looting of funds mapped out by the federal government to fight insecurity.

According to him, it is criminal for some persons to steal funds meant to enhance the patriotic jobs of men and women putting their lives in line for the collective protection of all Nigerians.

He therefore appealed for a collective effort to eradicate corruption in the country.

He said the Almushahid For Transparency and Accountability, AITA is working hard to nip corruption in the bud but expressed worry that corruption is fighting back based on the experience of the organisation over the years.

"I tell you we will continue to fight it tirelessly, we will continue to make sure that it is reduced to the barest minimum. This I can guarantee you" he assured his interviewer who had sought to know the success story of the organisation.

He said AITA is partnering with the Vigilante Group of Nigeria to strengthen the fight against corruption.

He said with the pending bill before the National Assembly which seeks to incorporate Vigilante Group of Nigeria into the nation's security architecture, the cooperation will blossom.
until we make laws that promote Stiff penalties for looting of public funds, corrupt acts (including wrong driving). We go no where
Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by Tannhauser(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin

It's criminal to LOOT, simple!

Insecurity is now big business in Nigeria and contributes so much to the GDP.

Btw, is he half albino? Because, frankly I am not understanding this his complexion o!
Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by techWriter1: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by babajero(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
The corruption started with the constitution and will stop when they decide to correct the criminality.
Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by bigdammyj: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Noted.
Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
See pressing Issue, The page didn't pass one page but If na Dick & Toto matter now. It would have reach 20pages and still counting..

1 Like

Re: It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi by poseidon12: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

Thank You.[/b]

Tinubu supporter spotted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electricity: FG Targets 6000 Megawatts By End Of 2024 / Beaf Help Me Out, Which Area In Lagos Do They Call Makoko. / LASTMA Bars Junior Officers From Arresting Traffic Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.