Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi (31939 Views)

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege / World Bishops Write Buhari Over Five Nigerian Christians Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by guychidile: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
What's good doing,is worth doing.
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by goodheart01: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Viscuz:

Hahahahahahahaha
God abeg ooo

Omo I be catholic o but I no go wish my worst enemy monastery guy .

Omo no radio no TV only bible

Aswear, I no go fit be monk. Kuku kii me

1 Like

Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by goodheart01: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
BossGerald:

That's exactly what he needs now more than ever...

He will be glad we did cheesy

U sound funnily wicked aswear! See as I dey my house dey laugh Mbaka because of u
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Kingsmeal: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Image123:

It's a democracy, no need to cry. We survived the military. i am more concerned about you and other Obi fans, what will you do when the results open your eyes? Hope you take it in good faith and be patriotic.

You're the one already crying early. By the time the results come out, I'm sure you would change your moniker or probably dîe of hbp
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by goodheart01: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
tyinfinity:
Fake bishop praying for obi Pandora to become president of OSU republic of biafra

This one is still fooling himself
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by goodheart01: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
U won’t see people like here because they are ashamed of the way their urchin lord hired fake bishops

Well, vulture grilling is the best
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by BossGerald: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
goodheart01:

U sound funnily wicked aswear! See as I dey my house dey laugh Mbaka because of u

Hahahaha grin mbaka is our brother, we know what's best for him.

He go dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by annisy(f): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
I see a re run after the February 15th election
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Gozac: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Righthussle:
Oga Peter Obi, please do your best to win this election please. Forget this prayer oo, e no dey work.

If to say prayer dey work Osinbajo for win APC presidential primary.

Do you know what you just said?
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by olaeffect(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Righthussle:
Oga Peter Obi, please do your best to win this election please. Forget this prayer oo, e no dey work.

If to say prayer dey work Osinbajo for win APC presidential primary.

As a pastor this your post pain me ooo.
But who am I to defend God?
Let the God that answers prayers (even by fire) defend himself.
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Image123(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kingsmeal:

You're the one already crying early. By the time the results come out, I'm sure you would change your moniker or probably dîe of hbp

You must be one of this upcoming comedians, good luck in your job.
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Grgt0n: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Good development
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Viscuz: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
goodheart01:

Aswear, I no go fit be monk. Kuku kii me

Aswear

1 Like

Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Gboom: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
successmatters:
Real Bishops o grin

Not rented charlatans that are intended to desecrate the Christian faith.
Dey there now. Clergymen are professional too and they need money to meet their daily needs
So na free of charge them dey pray for him.
If them born am wela make him no drop thanksgiving offering, making he come come back next time for prayers
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Viscuz: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
shantti:

Monastery is not that bad nah, Catholic monks use phones, they eat good food (am not joking, their food is wonderful), and they study.

They only hard thing there is the prayer. Like, these people say their long night prayer (very long oh) and finish around 10pm, then they sleep for two hours and wake up around 12am/1am and do another very long prayer and finish by 3am, then they go back to their rooms and come out by 5am again for their morning prayer and mass. Omoh, that one hard. Then they don't sleep on foams, they sleep on flat wooden planks that have been carved into a square frame. (One of their vow is sacrificing comfort).

These are the ones I know of when I visited awhum monastery and stayed for a week. A room then was around #1700 per day. I enjoyed there Sha, my bro and I joined in some of the prayers, we went to the water fall, caves and did station off the cross on the high mountain that gives you a vintage view of the beautiful valleys of udi.

Omo what will happen to his investments
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Viscuz: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Liposure:
I think say na only china dey do monk

E get monastery when dey delta state here Omo that place quiet pass grave
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by shantti(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Viscuz:

Omo what will happen to his investments

It belongs to the church nah
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by HRMK: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
edo bishops?these so called religious leaders wont stop to amuse me!dont tell me,its for free anyway!at least they would collect fat purse for transport!do you still blame tinubu for arranging his own bishops?jonatan,too had his in 2015 but LULE WOEFULLY!TIME WILL TELL!!
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Ebukaboss(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pretti5:
Amen o

Forget mbaka that is doing money for religion

I can do your projects,power point,thesis etc please check my signature and see how to contact me

peter obi must win by fire by force
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ebukaboss:

peter obi must win by fire by force

Amen
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Ebukaboss(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pretti5:

Amen
u are wlc have message u at ur gmail
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ebukaboss:

u are wlc
have message u at ur gmail

Oh alright
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Ebukaboss(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pretti5:

Oh alright
have u seen it
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ebukaboss:

have u seen it

Yes

Do you have work for me?
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Ebukaboss(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pretti5:

Yes
Do you have work for me?
not really
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by DisLifeSha: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Amen

bobobenz:

RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTS A NATION BUT SIN IS A REPROACH TO ANY PEOPLE... GOD BLESS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT PETER OBI
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by drlateef: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Jonathan still got something. His mistake was overlooking the Yorubas. The Hausas and Fulani he was banking on ended up betraying him. Tinubu shouldn't make the same mistake hence should involve everyone and the best way to do that is to remove the double Muslim Muslim ticket. Tinubu needs votes from every angles as we speak.

Can you tell me how Tinubu would have won the northern majority vote if he picks a northern minority? Remember, he is a southern muslim which is not of up 40% of whole south.
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Lightorder: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
successmatters:
Real Bishops o grin

Not rented charlatans that are intended to desecrate the Christian faith.
seeing authentic Bishops in a long while
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Kagd10: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
drlateef:

Can you tell me how Tinubu would have won the northern majority vote if he picks a northern minority? Remember, he is a southern muslim which is not of up 40% of whole south.

If Tinubu pick Lalong who's a North Central. It would be easier to woo the North Central to Tinubu's side since they've got no main character contesting. The North Central and SW votes are more than enough.

Then, Tinubu can now start to canvass for other votes from other zones to join in and since everyone is included and the double Muslim Muslim ticket is out of the way, several people would join. Some South South such as Cross River, Akwaibom would join in. Even Wike promised to support. Umahi's Ebonyi promised to join in too. Then votes from the North East and North West.

Point is Shettima's Borno and Yobe aren't enough.
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by freshvine(f): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Real Bishops not Political Bishops
Re: Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Viscuz:
Bishops in Edo state today laying hands on His excellency Peter Gregory Obi (GCFR).

We no dey rent Bishop

Even if that useless pope come and pray for him.....peter obi can never be the President of this great country......yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida / Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results / Dokpesi Shielded In Detention To Avert Assault By Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.