Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon (2249 Views)

Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / I'm A Mummy's Boy - Yul Edochie Says, Shares Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by ExclusiveBet: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2022
British rapper, Stefflon Don has shaded her ex-boyfriend, Damini ‘Burna Boy’ Ogulu by hinting that he’s a mummy’s boy’.

Burna Boy is being managed by his mother, Bose Ogulu and anytime he attends any official or social function, he often goes with his mum.

The Afrobeats star dated Stefflon Don for about two years, but the relationship crashed over a year ago.

In a video the Hip Hop artiste posted on her TikTok page, Steff suggested that it will be better for women to pick someone who is a man and not a mummy’s boy.

She was dancing in the clip to a song that is usually used when trying to send a message and the caption read; ”When he’s a MAN and not a mummy’s boy”

Meanwhile, CorrectNG reported earlier that the rapper said she has not dated anyone else since her relationship with Burna Boy ended.

She also revealed that that they dated for two years and it’s been a year since they broke up as they stopped being an item at some point but fans thought they were still together.

Speaking in an interview on Hot 97, Stefflon said that since that time, she has not even gone out on a date with another man.

When asked if she thinks that Burna’s Last Last was about her, the ‘Hurtin me’ crooner said that when she listened to the song, she heard him lie about somethings.

Stefflon Don added that she was displeased on hearing it but she did not want to create drama as a result of the claim in his lyrics.

The host wondered why she was still single because she is beautful and there is the believe that she would be getting DMs from plenty men including athletes, and basketball players.

The Hip Hop star said that before she goes into a relationship with a man, she usually has the mindset that the final destination is marriage.

Stefflon said that she is usually busy so before she goes on a date she would have to see a future with him first.

The artiste said that she sees it as a waste of time to go out with someone and if there is no forseeable future with that person.

She said that it is an annoying side to her because while her friends are going out and having fun, she would be solely focused on work.

The rapper further said that her sister teased her about her lifestyle and said that she is a boring person.

2 Likes

Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by Absuchat(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Ara gi ipuo n'uzo.
Burna don burn this one.

Meanwhile, when did being mom's boy become a crime?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by illicit(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2022
Yes sure he is still a boy

Burna BOY

4 Likes

Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by Wawelexy(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2022
Pained b*tch...

1 Like

Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by Mercury12(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Anytime relationship ends women won't just stop running their mouth even when they the ones at fault too.
Men hardly do that. undecided

Move on! Not every relationship must end in marriage biko

4 Likes

Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by irunoko(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Absuchat:
grin
Ara gi ipuo n'uzo.
Burna don burn this one.

Meanwhile, when did being mom's boy become a crime?
when did daddy's girl become a crime? wink

1 Like

Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by irunoko(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
When him Mama dey follow am up and down at his age you nor know say he be Mummy's Boy?

If she could even put Burna inside her handbag wherever she goes I sure say she go don do am

Moreover it is obvious that anybody who wants to marry Burna boy will marry his mom first and that's not a life I envy.infact I pity the woman because she will need a trolley load of patience, emotional intelligence, maturity and emotional stamina because even though Burna is successful in his career he lacks wisdom and maturity.hes lousy talks anywhere and anyhow without minding the environment he says some of the Shii he says

Aside that his mother has been in his music career from day 1 and she's been into his financial life and all of his buisness so she won't back off for any woman.as a Matter of fact I suspect Burna is narcissistic considering his engagement in violence anywhere he goes.a woman. Said no to him at the club and because of that he started displaying tantrums and violence and that's a clear sign of narcissism with his mother being his enabler

1 Like

Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by Absuchat(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
irunoko:
when did daddy's girl become a crime? wink
As long as there's no "sugar" in the daddy...kosi wahala grin
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by irunoko(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Absuchat:

As long as there's no "sugar" in the daddy...kosi wahala grin
lmaooo you yourself know the answer
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by TheWolfen(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
No worry I pray u have a son too. . .
You will know how the mom and son relationship feels like. . . These days taking care of your mom can make these modern slay ladies quick to call one a mama's boy or call out their mom in-law for silly reasons .
Pathetic and hypocritical lots.

3 Likes

Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by We4all: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
He is extremely close to his mom and that his cool. Unfortunately, their closeness will likely mar his love life; especially if the lady is African or black.
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by merieam16(f): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Because dey no allow this one become his baby mama na y she dey cry mtchew
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by irunoko(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheWolfen:
No worry I pray u have a son too. . .
You will know how the mom and son relationship feels like. . . These days taking care of your mom can make these modern slay ladies quick to call one a mama's boy or call out their mom in-law for silly reasons .
Pathetic and hypocritical lots.
Why you nor Kuku marry your mother since she's all of that.when it's time to grow up and be a man grow up.
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by TheWolfen(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
irunoko:
Why you nor Kuku marry your mother since she's all of that.when it's time to grow up and be a man grow up.
Instagram slay mamas dem.
Continue. May God bless you with plenty boys
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by irunoko(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheWolfen:

Instagram slay mamas dem.
Continue. May God bless you with plenty boys
if a woman can leave her both parents and siblings and be in a relationship with who she sees as a man why can't the man be a man? Nobody is saying don't love your mom, honour her and take care of her but it is abnormal when a full grown up man in his 30s is still attached to his mom like a 5 year old.the same way it is ridiculous when a father begins to make decisions for his adult daughter or follows her everywhere

1 Like

Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by candygist: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
irunoko:
When him Mama dey follow am up and down at his age you nor know say he be Mummy's Boy?

If she could even put Burna inside her handbag wherever she goes I sure say she go don do am

Moreover it is obvious that anybody who wants to marry Burna boy will marry his mom first and that's not a life I envy.infact I pity the woman because she will need a trolley load of patience, emotional intelligence, maturity and emotional stamina because even though Burna is successful in his career he lacks wisdom and maturity.hes lousy talks anywhere and anyhow without minding the environment he says some of the Shii he says

Aside that his mother has been in his music career from day 1 and she's been into his financial life and all of his buisness so she won't back off for any woman.as a Matter of fact I suspect Burna is narcissistic considering his engagement in violence anywhere he goes.a woman. Said no to him at the club and because of that he started displaying tantrums and violence and that's a clear sign of narcissism with his mother being his enabler

How come you know more about burna Boy from your two by two one room ?

1 Like

Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by donproject2(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
We fight and we want to fight, so bitterly.

Let's move on when we leave our past behind us.

Let's give room for yesterday meeting tomorrow

And who anchor that meeting? Our today of course.
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by irunoko(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2022
candygist:

How come you know more about burna Boy from your two by two one room ?
I don't need to live with burna or anyone for me to be able to identify a narcissist whenever I see one.narcissist are violent people with ego whenever they don't have their ways.burna has that

They tend to brag unnecessarily that's another side of ego Burna has that

He has no respect for people's space and boundaries.he displayed that when a woman who came with her husband to the club said she was married and he was still making advances at her Even in the presence of her husband.i know you yourself can't take that so just shut up.thats another obvious sign of a narcissist.their fragile ego easily gets bruised when someone says no to them.moreso it's not like he doesn't have unlimited access to groupies o.infact there were loose girls who surrounded him but it's that unavailable married woman who is someone else's wife him eye dey enter and if you see something right about getting violent in a club because a married woman said no to you, you're Also narcissistic

Then as for your meme nobody's saying a man should not honour value and respect his mother.of course I strongly advocate that because a woman (mother) who has been there for you from day 1 who believed in you and stood up for you deserves your honour and listening ears.HOWEVER emotional intelligence, maturity and wisdom requires your love for your mother doesn't affect every other relationship you have except you want to marry your mother
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by akwesenana: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2022
Trying to be relevant. undecided
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by candygist: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
irunoko:
I don't need to live with burna or anyone for me to be able to identify a narcissist whenever I see one.narcissist are violent people with ego whenever they don't have their ways.burna has that

They tend to brag unnecessarily that's another side of ego Burna has that

He has no respect for people's space and boundaries.he displayed that when a woman who came with her husband to the club said she was married and he was still making advances at her Even in the presence of her husband.i know you yourself can't take that so just shut up.thats another obvious sign of a narcissist.their fragile ego easily gets bruised when someone says no to them.moreso it's not like he doesn't have unlimited access to groupies o.infact there were loose girls who surrounded him but it's that unavailable married woman who is someone else's wife him eye dey enter and if you see something right about getting violent in a club because a married woman said no to you, you're Also narcissistic

Then as for your meme nobody's saying a man should not honour value and respect his mother.of course I strongly advocate that because a woman (mother) who has been there for you from day 1 who believed in you and stood up for you deserves your honour and listening ears.HOWEVER emotional intelligence, maturity and wisdom requires your love for your mother doesn't affect every other relationship you have except you want to marry your mother

Your news is fake. He never tried to take anybody wife. Don't be an hater and a rumour monger. Go and verify before coming here to give false news.

Burna Boy gets whatever he wants through hard work and not by force.
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by irunoko(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
candygist:

Your news is fake. He never tried to take anybody wife. Don't be an hater and a rumour monger. Go and verify before coming here to give false news.

Burna Boy gets whatever he wants through hard work and not by force.
lol so why was he constituting a nuisance in the club? If he wants to be a kick boxer professionally he should Kuku be One Abi which one be say anywhere you enter, violence must follow
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by candygist: 1:36am On Nov 16, 2022
irunoko:
lol so why was he constituting a nuisance in the club? If he wants to be a kick boxer professionally he should Kuku be One Abi which one be say anywhere you enter, violence must follow

Video evidence of him constituting a nuisance inside the club. Post the link here for me to go and watch.

Meanwhile, the guy you hate so much just got two Grammy nomination again. Your hate na for your pocket and your data.
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by irunoko(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
candygist:

Video evidence of him constituting a nuisance inside the club. Post the link here for me to go and watch.

Meanwhile, the guy you hate so much just got two Grammy nomination again. Your hate na for your pocket and your data.

As for the video evidences of the violence check instablog and other blogs

Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by candygist: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
irunoko:

As for the video evidences of the violence check instablog and other blogs

What's the essense of these images you sent. Don't be lazy, go to instablog, copy the link and post it here for everybody to click and watch. Back your talk with evidence. Don't be a rumour monger
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by irunoko(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
candygist:

What's the essense of these images you sent. Don't be lazy, go to instablog, copy the link and post it here for everybody to click and watch. Back your talk with evidence. Don't be a rumour monger
lmao at least you can read and comprehend.do your brain a favour and exercise it

Secondly I don't have time to be downloading videos on instablog.instablog is not a secret blog, anybody can view it so if you don't believe,rest na but I said what I said and I stand on it with my full chest cool
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by candygist: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
irunoko:
lmao at least you can read and comprehend.do your brain a favour and exercise it

Secondly I don't have time to be downloading videos on instablog.instablog is not a secret blog, anybody can view it so if you don't believe,rest na but I said what I said and I stand on it with my full chest cool

I'm not asking you to download. Copy the link and post here. What's difficult for you to understand. You came up with a claim. Oya back it up na
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by irunoko(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
candygist:

I'm not asking you to download. Copy the link and post here. What's difficult for you to understand. You came up with a claim. Oya back it up na
instablog is a public something go There and verify na
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by candygist: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
irunoko:
instablog is a public something go There and verify na

You accuse someone of somthing. Show me videos of him fighting inside the club you say make i go watch Instagram.
Re: When He Claims To Be A Man, But Is Just A Mummy’s Boy” – Burna Boy’s Ex Stefflon by irunoko(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2022
candygist:

You accuse someone of somthing. Show me videos of him fighting inside the club you say make i go watch Instagram.
then rest

(1) (Reply)

I No Understand Wetin Yemi Alade Dey Sing (pictures) / Davido VS Burna Boy, Who Is Bigger And Better? [video] / “so Zubby No Fit Fight” – Reactions As Zubby Michael And 042 Prince Fight Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.