Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) (31786 Views)

Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) / Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) / Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Klington: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Massive grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
4teenblaq:
No body can tell me anything. Peter obi is from Edo state.

His name is Peter Osadebamwen Obi

This is live from Otaru Palace, Auchi.

Oshomole "stronghold"

APC and PDP go hear am for Edo state.

Unnoticed meeting and people were there.

Make tinubu make an unannounced meeting for Kaduna.. Make we see.

You're ignorant if you think this has not been in the news. It was planned,organised,disseminated and announced. The meeting has been in circulation since beginning of this week. Even with all of that, the people in your picture are not more than 1000. I'm not sure you teenagers have witness a presidential election before. My local government meeting is thrice as this.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hardworking

Let's try him
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Notin new here....
he no go smell 2nd position
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by phorget(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
May God bless our incoming president,
Long live his excellence Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by sonature1: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

You're ignorant if you think this has not been in the news. It was planned,organised,disseminated and announced. The meeting has been in circulation since beginning of this week. Even with all of that, the people in your picture are not more than 1000. I'm not sure you teenagers have witness a presidential election before. My local government meeting is thrice as this.

Your wailing has only begun.

You go wail tire.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Slurity(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
One thing is very certain, both Atiku and Tinubu will beat Obi flat at the poll.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Joniww(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Illegal1:
Notin new here....

he no go smell 2nd position
then why are bothered and commenting all over Peter obi thread. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by haslaw(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Deranged mentally unstable Peter Hoebi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Ologbo147: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
4teenblaq:
Peter obi is everywhere, he was in Benin city this morning. He is now in auchi. He will be in Benin city again later today in the afternoon.

Make tinubu try am, na for special unit for
general hospital e go land.
Oboy Auchi is Urban now o, it is the second largest town in Edo state with about half a million people, the population of Auchi is even more than some state capitals like Ado, Yenogoa,in terms of population, it is mate with Osogbo, Akure, Asaba and others

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by IranianSea: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
4teenblaq:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGICVvxNAvY

PO arriving Otaru palace in Auchi Edo State

Peter Obi just landed in Auchi Edo State.

You just can’t stop whom God has blessed.

Edo is OBIdient and YUSFUL to the movement.
The States controlled by each political party:

APC = 22 STATES
PDP = 13 STATES (POSSIBLE DEDUCTION BY 6)
APGA = 1 STATE
LABOUR= KILIMANJARO MOUNTAIN, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER STATES.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by phorget(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

A rented crowd is different from an organic crowd. Even if Peter Obi should come to my hood I might not attend his rally but I will still vote him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Assassina: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Seun Osewa will be among the Peter Obi cabinet because this moment belongs to Nigerian Youths. Take it to the bank

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by DadaHammed: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
President Peter Osemudiamen Kayode Ahmed Obi. Welcome to Auchi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by rhythyson: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
4teenblaq:
Peter obi is everywhere, he was in Benin city this morning. He is now in auchi. He will be in Benin city again later today in the afternoon.

na trek e trek?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Voiceofthestree: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Watilo6161:
READ BELOW
READ BELOW

DON'T FOLLOW And MISS TOO

PalmPay still giving 4,500 sign up bonus for those that use the unique campaign link to sign up.. it paying and people who knows about it are cashing out with different numbers even old user are using different numbers to sign up to receive the bonus

To know how to get the bonus and the link follow the instructions below..

how to get the palmpay 4,500 bonus..

*You must use a phone number that has not been use before to register on palmpay for those that have already have account with them

*Uninstall the palmpay app if you have it already on your phone before you register this new one to get the bonus

*Use this unique campaign link to register and sign up follow the process and you will receive the bonus, you will find the campaign link in this Facebook post link below
click the link below .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0ABzY4qqtxxjwuC2tJcwtN28HfL9cqCsHYaYHYA1ZH5G1py9aVjucwVvgeXzaeaUbl/?app=fbl

When it open click the campaign link and register your number then get the app and sign up with your real name
When done you will automatically be credited 4,500 in your palmpay account

When you receive the money don't forget to send #500 card to this MTN number 081.04545.123 as appreciation thanks

Another fraudsters sported
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Glink2018(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
I'm.sure Obi will not go to the king's palace empty-handed

Perhaps some of these Obi -DENCE crew will come.back and be lying again that we don't give shi-shi....

God punish all of them
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ologbo147:
Oboy Auchi is Urban now o, it is the second largest town in Edo state with about half a million people, the population of Auchi is even more than some state capitals like Ado, Yenogoa,in terms of population, it is mate with Osogbo, Akure, Asaba and others

It is just a students' town. What about Uromi and ekpoma?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
haslaw:
Deranged mentally unstable Peter Hoebi

Drugnubu Escobat

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by obedience4(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Cry cry baby
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Glink2018:
I'm.sure Obi will not go to the king's palace empty-handed

Perhaps some of these Obi -DENCE crew will come.back and be lying again that we don't give shi-shi....

God punish all of them

He went there empty handed.. Why are you crying this hot afternoon?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by obedience4(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
IranianSea:

The States controlled by each political party:

APC = 22 STATES
PDP = 13 STATES (POSSIBLE DEDUCTION BY 6)
APGA = 1 STATE
LABOUR= KILIMANJARO MOUNTAIN, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER STATES.

I feel your pain sir

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by 36STATES: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
I am really blown away by the affection and love people from across Nigeria show this man. The man is really loved by honest Nigerians who understand that if Nigeria is made to work, it will benefit everyone.

They also understand that it is only a man of Obi's character that can turn things around for good in Nigeria. He is a man that runs many successful businesses as well as has experience in governance.

There is no way any honest person can compare him with Athiku or the grand master of corruption Tinubu. Escobat will turn Nigeria into Lagos where he controls everything through his thugs.

MC Olomu and Tony Kabaka will be controlling your state if you make the mistake of voting for that criminal called Tinubu.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by onyemaair: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
This man has strong energy ooo. Which kain Waka be this?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Guyman01: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
4teenblaq:

Make una dey pity Urchins small now, you are making campaigning for their candidate to be more difficult undecided
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Albertgr8: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
If Tinubu campaign like p o he will collapse
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by bhella10: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
APC stomping ground. Shior!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
4teenblaq:

You want Oga push and start to knack engine finally
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Stevebrown(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ooh! So dat chopper wey fly pass untop my roof just now, na obi e carry? Wawuu
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Joniww:
then why are bothered and commenting all over Peter obi thread. grin tongue

same way u guys comment all over tinubu thread...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) by Didi2d(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
If anyone tells me that obi will win auchi vote, then I will believe some of you are joking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos / Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.