Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu (525 Views)

Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) / Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds / Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu by ShowYourCertificate: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peter Obi visited the Otaru of Auchi in Edo State to pay his respects and for consultations. Aisha Yesufu was there live.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1591025782402723841?t=lg0DrmI-X3fjFEB0RDOE6w&s=19

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu by Urheadmaster(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin

Good people of Nigeria

Believe in labour party.

Is only urchins that are thinking otherwise tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu by successmatters(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
cheesy

It's a bad time to be an utchin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu by FirstSon01: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
Peter Obi visited the Otaru of Auchi in Edo State to pay his respects and for consultations. Aisha Yesufu was there live.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1591025782402723841?t=lg0DrmI-X3fjFEB0RDOE6w&s=19

Liars, like Candidate like Supporters.
The Otaru didn't say this.

Everyone knows where the Otaru and majority of Afemai people lean to but they just want to make headlines and some people will believe.
Auchi that even PDP didn't put hope for.

Lessons will be learnt.

successmatters:

Stop wailing, drink some cold water and sleep small, you will be alright later grin

I'm already alright. Calm and waiting for HE Atiku to come and rule me and you.

Thinkam:

Yes o they Lean to poverty and economy destruction and lack of security, they lean to the APC grin

Obi will drop out of the race latest December, even this otaru knows it

Atiku is coming

You're a wise man.
Re: I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu by PrinceOfLagos: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Who no know go know cool
Re: I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu by successmatters(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

Liar

Everyone knows where the Otaru and majority of Afemai people lean to.

Stop wailing, drink some cold water and sleep small, you will be alright later grin

4 Likes

Re: I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu by Tochi3(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tanks to harvest the tears of urchins highly needed...

God bless the Otaru and the good people of Edo .. Insha allah
Re: I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

Liar

Everyone knows where the Otaru and majority of Afemai people lean to.

Yes o they Lean to poverty and economy destruction and lack of security, they lean to the APC grin

Obi will drop out of the race latest December, even this otaru knows it

Atiku is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu by Truthisunique2: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lol

This is something all monarchs say to show balance and acceptance to all

Make another candidate go he would say same.

However even as a PDP man, I know auchi that Obi went to is oshomole den, go reach this otaru so, he is apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless the obidients
Re: I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu by Seefinish: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless Otaru for been Obidient. May he live long and his reign be prosperous
Re: I Believe In The Labour Party Says Otaru of Auchi - Aisha Yesufu by Tenses: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Long live Otaru and the Auchi kingdom.

(1) (Reply)

Two World War II Airplanes Collide And Crash During Wings Over Dallas Air Show / Why Peter Obi Is A Legit Scammer / Obidients Will Help Tinubu Win Presidential Race — APC PCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.