Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU (16409 Views)

SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi / Bamidele Salam Kicks Against N37 Billion Budget For NASS Renovation / Nigerians Fuss As Arab Guy Whose Account Many Mistake For NASS Tweets In Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by ppogba: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
sycophant.

He should rather use the 50% to better the lot of his suffering constituents who voted for him.
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Lama70(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
E be like say dis one get sense well well small.
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nigeria is a crime scene. As I don't trust politicians, I also don't trust citizens too
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by ugbarreta(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ndume I don’t care what your past is, but thank you for speaking the truth.
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by ufuosman(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
slivertongue:
Eye service senator. We need concrete solutions not makeshift ideas. Shey na you remember say ASUU dey on strik?
u dey mind am. Election don dey near he one show say e care
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by ufuosman(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Na na dey break for you. Hrtless leaders

1 Like

Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by GeneralBuhari: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why is this man so interested in shaking tables?
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by tamdun: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
slivertongue:
Eye service senator. We need concrete solutions not makeshift ideas. Shey na you remember say ASUU dey on strik?
Eye service or not, he has come out and ready to do it, the question is, will his colleagues support him?

1 Like

Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Olaolex: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
BABANGBALI:
The modafokas will not agree

Unless Delilah apologises to Samson, we will continue to break women heart, I'm speaking on behalf of men ��
On behalf of yourself, your father, your brothers, your uncles, your cousins and your nephews. Thank you sir. No be everybody dey mahd for head.
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Orgym(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Am sure Ndume will be regretting this statement by now. Ndume will be like how does this Bleep came out of my mouth..
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Timbar: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:
Cuz he knows the people of borno has rejected him and he won't be re elected again.. so he should just shut de f**k up
Same senator wey serve during Goodluck era during ASUU Strike, Now don turn saint o!
e dey even confess say him children dey school abroad.
now e don snitch on him guys!
bcoz na election time
no wam GOD DEY!
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Olaolex: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lama70:
E be like say dis one get sense well well small.
Na election period. Na dem. Na so dem dey do. Trust some politicians at your on peril.
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Aaron12(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Aboliko7:
After una Don Belle full undecided

Please Hear THIS!!
I could remember sometime ago when I was unable to last long in bed whenever I have fun with ladies. This has affected my moral and ego as a man.

But on one faithful day, i decided to put an end to this low performance in bed. Before this time I had used some synthetic drug which I won't like to mention here due to company privacy. I do use it whenever I intend to have fun and it made me to adapt to an extent that if I didn't use it I won't be able to perform well. Until, I worked on some natural ingredients put together, try it and the results I got was amazing. I lasted more than time expected.

Be a machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY.
Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance.
Free Delivery Nationwide.
Payment after Delivery.
How much are you selling it and what is the waybill amount that one should pay to get it delivered to their location
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by casppyjay: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Laggafin: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Timbar:

Same senator wey serve during Goodluck era, Now don turn saint o!
e dey even confess say him children dey school abroad.
now e don snitch on him guys!
bcoz na election time
no wam GOD DEY!
Snitching or double talk won't save them D's time.. he was booed recently when he visited his constituents and it was very loud.. so they begining to see the handwriting on the wall that people are just sick and tired of their lies and corruption.. it won't be business as usual come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Brushstrokes20: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ndume?... Well, even a broken watch is RIGHT twice a day!
# SUPPORTED
Other self serving criminals should fall in line asap undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by slivertongue: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
tamdun:

Eye service or not, he has come out and ready to do it, the question is, will his colleagues support him?

It's election season. Ndume is known for what he is doing.
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Lama70(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Olaolex:
Na election period. Na dem. Na so dem dey do. Trust some politicians at your on peril.

Gbagam. Your head dey dia.
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Olaolex: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lama70:

Gbagam. Your head dey dia.
Them think say nah only them get brain. They've forgotten their brains are outdated.
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Greenshadow771: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Na lip service, wayo and fake politician appearing real
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/ndume-seeks-50-salary-cut-for-nass-members-to-pay-ASUU/

election time sef even devil will go to church

una still remember that buhari in 2015 attend all night redeemed church programs !
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Eriokanmi: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pretti5:
Imagine na

This is unfair embarassed
A good reason we must go back to the old system of government. This federal one is too expensive to run. Its not good for a country like Nigeria. You can imagine a large portion of our annual budget going to national assembly alone. We're just busy feeding a few family members for doing nothing. You can imagine Ado Dogowa displaying his 30 children and many wives. In a regional government, that nonsense won't happen. We go get sense someday
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by iezeiyida(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Most terrorists are smart except Buhari

Ali Modu-Sherriff, Kashim Shettima, Ali Ndume, Mohammedu Buhari and few others, are among the wealthy Northerners who contributed in creating terrorism in Nigeria but God will punish them in many ways
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by BABANGBALI: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Olaolex:
On behalf of yourself, your father, your brothers, your uncles, your cousins and your nephews. Thank you sir. No be everybody dey mahd for head.
you've been noticed. Next hediot please!
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Olaolex: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
BABANGBALI:
you've been noticed. Next hediot please!
You were the one seeking for cheap attention. No be everybody dey craze
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by BABANGBALI: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Olaolex:
You were the one seeking for cheap attention. No be everybody dey craze
again, you've been noticed. Next super hediot please!
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by papapchi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
The problem of most Nigerian citizens, is that they don't attack the subject issues head on, but will be wasting their time commenting on negative issues that has no meaningful output. Somebody made a very valid point on how to solve the lingering problems between the government and ASUU, but instead of capitalizing on the point made herein in their comments, they rather resort in insulting the person that made the comment and left the valid point raised. Why not ignore the messenger and take his message? In fact a law should be passed in that country to stop any politicians from sending their kids overseas for studies, only if Nigeria is sane country.
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Johnson5258: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sorosoke
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by Cde1: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Will he return the one they paid him in the past
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by mechanics(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
His colleagues won't be happy about his comments.
Re: Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU by abobote: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Weda its eye service o, or coz election is by the corner, he spoke the truth and nothing but the truth.
Kodus Sen. Ali Ndume

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Massacred Children In Its War Against Boko Haram - Reuters / Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer / Why Is Lagos Center Of Excellence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.