Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Nigerian First Female Governor As She Clocks 80 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Nigerian First Female Governor As She Clocks 80 (415 Views)

Nigerian Mum Dancing To Burna Boy’s Song As She Clocks 50 / Mr Jollof Celebrates Nigerian Army For Their Endless Effort In Nigeria / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Nigerian First Female Governor As She Clocks 80 by grassrootsig: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
BIRTHDAY FELICITATIONS AND HEARTY CHEERS TO MAMA ANAMBRA AT 80

It is with great pleasure that I join well meaning Nigerians, both at home and in the Diaspora, to celebrate an astute and exemplary leader, an Educationist par Excellence, a woman of great strength and intellect, an amazon and titan of our beloved state, the former Deputy Governor of Anambra State and the first Female Governor since the creation of Nigeria, H.E. Dame Virgy Etiaba (CON) as she clocks 80 today.

Mama Anambra's uncommon contributions to the growth and development of our beloved state cannot be overemphasized as she brought her sagacity, cultured and erudite disposition to bear, in a bid to foster positive growth and development in Anambra state.

Politically, Mama's legacy in our beloved State remains worthy of emulation as she, in her political prime, made immense impact on the lives of numerous members of the society and institutions within and beyond the state.

Today, we celebrate diligence hard work and humility. We celebrate an extraordinary mother whose intellectual capacity, values and love for Anambra spurred growth and development in our dear State. Mama, we celebrate you for your selfless service to humanity.

Mama, there is no better time to celebrate the wonderful life you have lived so far. On behalf of my family and the good people of Anambra South, I wish you a memorable and happy 80th birthday celebration. It is my earnest prayer that the good Lord continues to bless you with good health, sound mind and joy untold. I pray that the days that lie ahead shall be filled with immeasurable bliss.

Happy birthday to Mama Anambra at 80!

Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Nigerian First Female Governor As She Clocks 80 by doggedfighter(f): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
How is she Mama Anambra ?

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Nigerian First Female Governor As She Clocks 80 by grassrootsig: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
doggedfighter:
How is she Mama Anambra ?

I don't think you are from Anambra State, because if you are, you won't be asking this question. (Ndi Anambra State knows why she is called MAMA ANAMBRA)

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Nigerian First Female Governor As She Clocks 80 by doggedfighter(f): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
grassrootsig:

I don't think you are from Anambra State, because if you are, you won't be asking this question. (Ndi Anambra State knows why she is called MAMA ANAMBRA)

Simple question, you are dancing around it.

How do you know an Anambra person on Nairaland?

Bold of you to say every single Anambrarian knows.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Nigerian First Female Governor As She Clocks 80 by grassrootsig: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Simple question, you are dancing around it.

How do you know an Anambra person on Nairaland?

Bold of you to say every single Anambrarian knows.

��

(1) (Reply)

Watch Gov Wike, Gov Ugwuanyi & Ortom Crazy "Atilogwu" Dance Step In Enugu / ASAKE 2022 Vs Naira Marley 2019 / Breaking: Ex-mr Universe Shot Dead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.