Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Should I Sell My Dollars Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should I Sell My Dollars Now? (2004 Views)

Save Your Money In Dollars Now! / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form / El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dollar price is falling and naira appreciating.

Please is it advisable to sell my few dollars now or will dollar still rise?
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by OllyArt(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Don't...... But buy more

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Snitch24(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
OllyArt:
Don't...... But buy more
Lmao u r funny bro
Now I not the best time to buy USD
With the excessive flow of USD
Due to the crypto rundown

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Donwilson88: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Save it please dont sell what you ve accumulated be wise!lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by juman(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Keep your dollars.
Naira is pop up by cbn. They can do that just for short time.

The world economy is sick.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Eriokanmi: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
LagosInter:

Guy, in your best interest, sell oo. Are you aware inflation has dropped in the USA right now? Pounds and euro have also appreciated . Most currencies are appreciating against dollar already and naira isn't left out in the game. Today, I bought dollar at 725. Yesterday it was 775. See the difference. We don't know what it would be tomorrow...maybe 700 or less. I'm the happiest man at this moment cos I borrowed thousands of usd to execute a job and pay back time don reach. I almost collapsed 3 weeks ago na God save me. God is good

7 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by DadaHammed: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
LOL... grin

Sharp businessmen are buying properties, stocking up goods and solidifying their money, you are buying volatile cryptos and liquid dollars.

Funny people. grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by FirstSon01: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Guy, in your best interest, sell oo. Are you aware inflation has dropped in the USA right now? Pounds and euro have also appreciated . Most currencies are appreciating against dollar already and naira isn't left out in the game. Today, I bought dollar at 725. Yesterday it was 775. See the difference. We don't know what it would be tomorrow...maybe 700 or less. I'm the happiest man at this moment cos I borrowed thousands of usd to execute a job and pay back time don reach. I almost collapsed 3 weeks ago na God save me. God is good

I haven't sold mine.

The world economy is gaining against the dollar, the US inflation shouldn't be let to waste, the government should buy more dollars out of the economy as much as it can, even if it means to devalue the Naira for a while and create fud, then take it back to 400.
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Eriokanmi: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

I haven't sold mine.

The world economy is gaining against the dollar, the US inflation shouldn't be let to waste, the government should buy more dollars out of the economy as much as it can, even if it means to devalue the Naira for a while and create fud, then take it back to 400.
A good move. Emefiele is definitely up to something
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Validated: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Better sell now. Dollar is headed for N450 by Dec 4th
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Do you think the PCI is the cause of dollar fall?

And what do you think might happen by December?
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Eriokanmi: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
LagosInter:

Do you think the PCI is the cause of dollar fall?

And what do you think might happen by December?
Oh, well. The global economy is reacting in same.direction already. Just check, it's not peculiar to a particular economy or nation.

I needed a proforma for a particular product today and our manufacturer said....please wait till Monday. They've never said so in nearly a decade. They too mist have been monitoring the sharp trend.
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Which move?
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Snitch24:

Lmao u r funny bro
Now I not the best time to buy USD
With the excessive flow of USD
Due to the crypto rundown
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by nabiz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
LagosInter:

Please is it advisable to sell my few dollars now or will dollar still rise?sell it and buy gold

Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Corto: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
LagosInter:

Keep your dollars and if possible, buy more.

Next year Naira will go to hell in a hand-basket when the new admin finally remove subsidy
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Snitch24(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
LagosInter:

I hope you didn't buy
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Purifychy(f): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
I'm even confused if I should sell mine now.
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Corto:

Keep your dollars and if possible, buy more.

Next year Naira will go to hell in a hand-basket when the new admin finally remove subsidy

How explain more please
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Oh, well. The global economy is reacting in same.direction already. Just check, it's not peculiar to a particular economy or nation.

I needed a proforma for a particular product today and our manufacturer said....please wait till Monday. They've never said so in nearly a decade. They too mist have been monitoring the sharp trend.

You mean they think it will fall more?
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Just sold my reserve. It's cool still at 700 Sheraton Abuja.
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by EngrKemp: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Is it only emiefele?
What about the miniter of finance that knows only how to share money and deals
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Seems it's falling
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Seems dollar is falling
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Obidient4life2: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2022
LagosInter:

Dollar will likely not rise beyond what it is now. Your best bet is to sell now or by ending of December. Before election Dollar is going to crash.
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Dollar will likely not rise beyond what it is now. Your best bet is to sell now or by ending of December. Before election Dollar is going to crash.

What are the factors that will make it crash?
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Obidient4life2: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2022
LagosInter:

What are the factors that will make it crash?

Speculations that Obi will win. Bad policies brought dollar to where it is. Just a single policy change can crash dollar.
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Munamoqel: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2022
LagosInter:
Seems dollar is falling
you know dey hear word abi? Untill e reach 450 you eye go clear .
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by redsun(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Speculations that Obi will win. Bad policies brought dollar to where it is. Just a single policy change can crash dollar.

Spot on. The alternative will be total anarchy
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Idiko1: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2022
LagosInter:

Do not sell now. The surplus of dollar is due to return of diasporas to Nigeria. Nigeria has no economic foothold to change any upswing for things especially dollar. In addition, Republicans will take control of the house of Reps. in US and can curtal fiscal irresponsibility of Biden's administration. By March 2023, dollar will hit the roof.
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Munamoqel: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Idiko1:

Do not sell now. The surplus of dollar is due to return of diasporas to Nigeria. Nigeria has no economic foothold to change any upswing for things especially dollar. In addition, Republicans will take control of the house of Reps. in US and can curtal fiscal irresponsibility of Biden's administration. By March 2023, dollar will hit the roof.
by then Dangote refinery will be working so it expected to earn 50 bn USD from export and 40 percent decline in dollar demand.
Re: Should I Sell My Dollars Now? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
you know dey hear word abi? Untill e reach 450 you eye go clear .

What and what will make dollar price fall? I want logical analysis

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi / Why Obi Must Sue Buhari Govt Over UK Arrest – Atiku’s Camp / Yorùbás Are Actually The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.