Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers (1069 Views)

Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! / Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by SeeThisLoser: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by Pauldollars(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq300eUoQfg

The only power Russia has is Nuclear weapons. Even their soldiers are highly untrained in rules of engagement and modern warfare.
They went to Ukraine with a Soviet mindset

2 Likes

Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by huptin(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wow ...Russia bit more than it can chew! Before you knock that little boy...wait and think o....his backers may be somewhere close hiding in the shadows.

3 Likes

Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by aylive02(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin

That's how obi will rain votes on urchins head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by rolams(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Toothless bulldog!

Bleep Russia!
Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by SeeThisLoser: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pauldollars:

The only power Russia has is Nuclear weapons. Even their soldiers are highly untrained in rules of engagement and modern warfare.

Yes
Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by olugabbie(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2022
Pauldollars:

Yes, you are right. It is nuclear weapon that the Russians are using to fight in Ukraine.

People don't even know how hard it is to fight a country that is getting economic and military aid from almost everywhere in Europe, America, Australia e.t.c. Every military equipment Ukraine lose are being replaced. Russia wipe out Ukrainian tanks and military vehicles. They have been replaced. Russia destroyed Ukrainian air defense systems, now they are being replaced. Likewise men. The UK, Germany, France, Australia, New Zealand are taking civilians out of Ukraine to Train them how to fight. So it is more complicated than you think.

If it were UK or France that invaded Ukraine. They would have lost. In fact there is no individual country in Europe that is capable of doing what Russia is doing in Ukraine now. Even the US can't survive it.

The Russians still have a chance. They can give the same treatment Ukraine gave them in Kherson to the Ukrainian troops in the other side of the river in Zaprophizia. Isolate them and destroy or force them to withdraw and the entire region.

In Donestsk, the Russians are advancing. They took Donestsk airport two days ago. They are also advancing in Bakhmut.

Kharkiv is still within the reach of Russia. By the time new reservists join the war. Offensive will be launch in Kharkiv and Donbass. Donbass will be liberated once and for all and part of Kharkiv. I don't think they can take the entire Kharkiv region.

In the south, taking Mikolaev and Odesa seem impossible. Because they have lost Kherson. But they can keep the eastern part of Kherson they currently occupied.

We are in for a long war. I respect the Ukrainians for their will to fight. But they are staying in the fight because the West is keeping them in the fight with enormous military and financial aids.

My Verdict: The entire Donbass will become Russian territory forever. The Eastern part of Kherson the Russians currently occupy will also become Russian territory forever. The dream to capture Odesa in my opinion is gone.
Part of Kharkiv (at least 40%) will become Russian territory forever. In Zaprophizia, Russia will seize the entire region or the part they currently occupy.

Kindly quote me when the war is over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by okeysoninv: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2022
olugabbie:

Yes, you are right. It is nuclear weapon that the Russians are using to fight in Ukraine.

People don't even know how hard it is to fight a country that is getting economic and military aid from almost everywhere in Europe, America, Australia e.t.c. Every military equipment Ukraine lose are being replaced. Russia wipe out Ukrainian tanks and military vehicles. They have been replaced. Russia destroyed Ukrainian air defense systems, now they are being replaced. Likewise men. The UK, Germany, France, Australia, New Zealand are taking civilians out of Ukraine to Train them how to fight. So it is more complicated than you think.

If it were UK or France that invaded Ukraine. They would have lost. In fact there is no individual country in Europe that is capable of doing what Russia is doing in Ukraine now. Even the US can't survive it.

The Russians still have a chance. They can give the same treatment Ukraine gave them in Kherson to the Ukrainian troops in the other side of the river in Zaprophizia. Isolate them and destroy or force them to withdraw and the entire region.

In Donestsk, the Russians are advancing. They took Donestsk airport two days ago. They are also advancing in Bakhmut.

Kharkiv is still within the reach of Russia. By the time new reservists join the war. Offensive will be launch in Kharkiv and Donbass. Donbass will be liberated once and for all and part of Kharkiv. I don't think they can take the entire Kharkiv region.

In the south, taking Mikolaev and Odesa seem impossible. Because they have lost Kherson. But they can keep the eastern part of Kherson they currently occupied.

We are in for a long war. I respect the Ukrainians for their will to fight. But they are staying in the fight because the West is keeping them in the fight with enormous military and financial aids.

My Verdict: The entire Donbass will become Russian territory forever. The Eastern part of Kherson the Russians currently occupy will also become Russian territory forever. The dream to capture Odesa in my opinion is gone.
Part of Kharkiv (at least 40%) will become Russian territory forever. In Zaprophizia, Russia will seize the entire region or the part they currently occupy.

when will this sickness leave you bro, you're own indoctrination of Putard is out of this world. even when when Putin is surrendering to almighty ukraine you still head this believe in puppy armies of Russia. when I thought I have seen it all in Buharists neither do I knew that Putard is an incurable disease.

6 Likes

Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by olugabbie(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
when will this sickness leave you bro, you're own indoctrination of Putard is out of this world. even when when Putin is surrendering to almighty ukraine you still head this believe in puppy armies of Russia. when I thought I have seen it all in Buharists neither do I knew that Putard is an incurable disease.

You are typical Nigeria. Don't just tell me blue is black. Kindly explain to me how? I gave details of what I think will happen. I am not on the field fighting. This is my prediction and it is well detailed. I told you what I think is achievable for the Russians and what is not achievable.

So instead of being emotional and dragging Buhari into Ukraine war. Just make your prediction and give us the details of how you think the event will unfold. It is just like football where we make predictions and at the end the match, you know who is right or wrong.

Every arguement should not turn to war or insult. It is just common sense. If you expect people to think or act the same way you do. You won't last long, because you will get yourself in trouble with everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by Karnice600: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
olugabbie:

This your verdict is a nonesense one o.
When Russia disappoints you again tomorrow, you'll come back here to shift goal post and bring another yeye verdict.
Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by olugabbie(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Karnice600:

This your verdict is a nonesense one o.
When Russia disappoints you again tomorrow, you'll come back here to shift goal post and bring another yeye verdict.

Baba! That is my prediction. Let wait and see
Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by ocelot2006(m): 3:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Raining missiles indeed. Let's see the drone shots of the missile strikes. The fact remains that the Russians pulled a military feat pulling out 30,000 of it's elite forces from Kherson along with 5000 units of heavy equipment from the west bank to the east. Not only that, they held back the Ukrainian force about 40-60km away with artillery strikes as the Russians pulled out their last men and blew up the bridge. The Ukrainians are basically trying to spin the story as if they were hot on the heels of the Russians, when the Ukrainians know very well that they were scared of even going after same force, especially after same force beat back the Ukranian counter offensives back multiple times.

3 Likes

Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by rottennaija(m): 6:11am On Nov 13, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq300eUoQfg

So while firing this hundreds of missiles, telegraph couldn't show pictures of soldiers who are firing these missiles?

Common sense should tell you that telegraph is using videos of Russian missiles, editing out the part that shows the z signs and the soldiers and mixing other videos from other locations to claim it's from Ukraine missiles.

The fact is, the first part of the video, the launching of the missiles was Russia missiles launch to cover their withdrawal. It's there on their telegram channels and even shows the soldiers launching them.

It's also a well know fact thay Ukraine didn't attack their withdrawal thereby leading to the idea their could have been a deal done.

Other part of the video were taken from different locations.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by HigherEd: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
huptin:
Wow ...Russia bit more than it can chew! Before you knock that little boy...wait and think o....his backers may be somewhere close hiding in the shadows.
As in. This shows the importance of having good allies. Russia has been thoroughly bloodied in this war too. They've lost huge number of personnel and equipment.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kherson : Ukrainian Military Rain Down Missiles On Fleeing Russian Soldiers by babyboy4every1: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Pauldollars:

Sir, if your assertion is true, I'm sure USA and her NATO allies would have invaded Russia. Why can they declare no fly zone when zele bobo asked them to. Russia is too big for the west to fall. They knew, if Russia fall, they fall together.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding White Supremacy / The Demise Of The “don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” Policy From The U.S Military / Our Next Kenyan President Is......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.