Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today (5474 Views)

Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by Tit4Tat1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is my own obvious observation!!!

Of all the pictures going round today about HE Peter Obi visiting RA. Apostle Johnson Suleman. In his country home Auchi, this is the only picture with a great massage and the massage is to the young girls of nawadays.
Can you see how Rev Dr Lizzy Johnson Suleman knelt down to greet HE PO.
Do you notice the humility and loyalty.
Do you even notice her appearance.
I want you to understand that this also how she greet other senior Men of God even the senior pastors in OFM.
Point to note.
She is the wife of a general overseer with branches in over 57 nations.
She is an ordained (Reverend) minister of God with radical anointing and evidence...
She is a Dr. With many other degrees.
She is a mother and also beautiful.
But to you you ladies.
Just st because of second hand iPhone you can no longer greet.
Just because they carried you in front of tokumbo car that has no duty, no body is your mate again.
Because they put you key holder on your finger and call it engagement ring you want to use the finger remove our eyes.
You are praying for God to give you husband yet your stupidity and senselessness arrogant is sending them away when ever they saw you.
Dear ladies, this year remain only 6 weeks to end cry for your self and asked God to give you sense.
I love you Mama Rev Dr Lizzy Johnson suleman. your are a very good example of what a pastor wife should be.

By Rev Ben Alozie.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100069057422146/posts/pfbid02mSWoWzydNweQ84m5cvxTUuiLeociicotHccV4fcP3x8LXK3CWQ2wzcJMbFKQnBzzl/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by Ineedhustle247: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
She's a respectful and respectable woman

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by nifemi25(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Honestly its really rear to see a woman of her calibre to be this respectful....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by Macphenson: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
okooo
Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by basty: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Continue, Mr with your eye service.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by dollytino4real(f): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Even the husband is respectful because the way the husband adores papa Ayo Orishejafor u will know dat d eife will follow too

4 Likes

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by PandoraObi: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
ok
Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by JoeNL22(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

Of all the pictures going round today about HE Peter Obi visiting RA. Apostle Johnson Suleman. In his country home Auchi, this is the only picture with a great massage and the massage is to the young girls of nawadays.
I want you to understand that this also how she greet other senior Men of God even the senior pastors in OFM.
Point to note.
She is an ordained (Reverend) minister of God with radical anointing and evidence...
But to you you ladies.
Just because they carried you in front of tokumbo car that has no duty, no body is your mate again.
Because they put you key holder on your finger and call it engagement ring you want to use the finger remove our eyes.
You are praying for God to give you husband yet your stupidity and senselessness arrogant is sending them away when ever they saw you.
Dear ladies, this year remain only 6 weeks to end cry for your self and asked God to give you sense.
I love you Mama Rev Dr Lizzy Johnson suleman. your are a very good example of what a pastor wife should be.

By Rev Ben Alozie.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100069057422146/posts/pfbid02mSWoWzydNweQ84m5cvxTUuiLeociicotHccV4fcP3x8LXK3CWQ2wzcJMbFKQnBzzl/
Peter Omoluabi n bọ
Peter Obi na-abia
Peter Ahmed yana zuwa
Peter Obi arrive
Peter Obi dey cum
Peter Obi is cumin

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by chiefolododo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is wrong
Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by Munzy14(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
This OP like violence..Tokunbo car without duty..grin grin nawa o.

Na back yard tokunbo na

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by Preacherrr(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
I love this woman so much. She's indeed a true meaning of a complete woman! She's highly anointed pastor's wife, mother of 6 fire brand biological children. Very intelligent and wealthy, yet extremely humble and very respectful. Thank God Apostle Johnson Suleiman married a very good and supportive woman. May God continue to protect her and her family.
Tit4Tat1:

Point to note.
But to you you ladies.

By Rev Ben Alozie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by slivertongue: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wonderful woman

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by Toriagirl(f): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Congratulations to her o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by boolet: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
She's humble as a human and respectful as a decent human should be, good for her! However, you don't need to use all the words you used. You sound like a blind slave.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by etrange: 1:19am On Nov 12, 2022
You guys call out ladies for everything. If one lady does something, you find a way to rope in the entire gender. This woman wanted to kneel down, and so what? Does that mean women should now be kneeling for men like slaves? I still do not understand the burning desire for women to lay themselves on the floor like mats. Some of you complain that Nigerian girls are this and that, and I wonder, do you guys even know how you compare with foreign men? Your ego is extremely big and yet so fragile.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by Virginprincesss(f): 1:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Is she a virgin like me?
If not am beautiful and better than her

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 12, 2022
I'm currently going through a situation that's threatening my life, securityand peace and I really need to move away from town to avoid a damaging depression. Please I don't know how to say it but I need help right now. My mental health is even under threat. Help me in any way ,I'm losing it .

Help me in any way to get out of my misery. I am facing a burning battle and I believe God will not desert me. I need to escape . I wish I know how I can put it. I need deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by jeromestarks: 3:21am On Nov 12, 2022
This is the kinda of woman that will be beside you on bed and you will experience fullness of joy to the point that you won't want to wake up.

I don't fight for love.
I don't fight to keep a woman (that's stupidity)

I don't try to woo a woman more than once.
I don't persist in chasing a woman.
But, I can break all these rules if I see a virtuous woman like this.

I am 1000% sure he married her as a virgin.

Na girl wey guys don fvck tire na hin dey misbehave.

Marry a virgin woman and see how blissful your home will be.

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by obaaderemi: 4:05am On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
This is the kinda of woman that will be beside you on bed and you will experience fullness of joy to the point that you won't want to wake up.

I don't fight for love.
I don't fight to keep a woman (that's stupidity)

I don't try to woo a woman more than once.
I don't persist in chasing a woman.
But, I can break all these rules if I see a virtuous woman like this.

I am 1000% sure he married her as a virgin.

Na girl wey guys don fvck tire na hin dey misbehave.

Marry a virgin woman and see how blissful your home will be.
This one doesn't know anything. Do you live with them?
Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by shortIGBOman: 5:34am On Nov 12, 2022
And so what? All of them are Labouring in vain. Cause IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by techWriter1: 6:18am On Nov 12, 2022
She's a respectful and respectable woman
Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by kingthreat(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2022
I am more concerned about the people that were killed in the controversial assassination of Apostle Suleiman.
They have been forgotten. Policemen should not be made to guard VIPs
Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Virginprincesss:
Is she a virgin like me? If not am beautiful and better than her
we don't believe it, prove your virginity .
Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by general111(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2022
Meanwhile some girls will stop greeting just because they now have breast.
Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2022
kingthreat:
I am more concerned about the people that were killed in the controversial assassination of Apostle Suleiman.
They have been forgotten. Policemen should not be made to guard VIPs

Blame the killers, the man of God is taking care of the deceased family what else can he do.
life goes on, everybody will die one day and after death you will be forgotten with time, life is too short to keep on mourning the dead, so if I were you, I will live my life and not worry about what people will think or say about me.

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by kingthreat(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2022
zimdante:

Blame the killers, the man of God is taking care of the deceased family what else can he do.
life goes on, everybody will die one day and after death you will be forgotten with time, life is too short to keep on mourning the dead, so if I were you, I will live my life and not worry about what people will think or say about me.

So those who remember and honor the dead are silly? If it is that these people died on their own, that is not an issue. But these people died taking the bullets that was meant for him. If that is how they are just forgotten. No remembrance for them, then sorry only fools will keep serving there. Because if anything happens to them in the course of their work, it will be simply RIP.
He can celebrate Obi on his social media pages but cannot even honor the workers and security men there. We don't even know their names. If his family member was hit, I doubt he would preach the next Sunday like he did.

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by BigYash: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2022
If na this generation of hookup girls,na middle of that sofa them go sit down,with their long nail,naked body and painted face. They will even want their father to kneel and greet them,cux they are mummy G.O.. Or maybe their husband is one oga somewhere..
Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by BigYash: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Virginprincesss:
Is she a virgin like me?
If not am beautiful and better than her
True virgin no dey make noise about her virginity. Na non virgin and alum users dey use virginity brag

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by DecentFriend(f): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2022
Sweet well-behaved woman!

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by Brownshoe: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
This naira land guys gan, so you don't know that virgin is a street slang among olosho girls
BigYash:
True virgin no dey make noise about her virginity. Na non virgin and alum users dey use virginity brag

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
kingthreat:

So those who remember and honor the dead are silly? If it is that these people died on their own, that is not an issue. But these people died taking the bullets that was meant for him. If that is how they are just forgotten. No remembrance for them, then sorry only fools will keep serving there. Because if anything happens to them in the course of their work, it will be simply RIP.
He can celebrate Obi on his social media pages but cannot even honor the workers and security men there. We don't even know their names. If his family member was hit, I doubt he would preach the next Sunday like he did.

My dear I understand where you are coming from but, anyway no problem .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why The Niger Delta Remains Neglected By The Nigerian State / FG And Senate Should Ban Nomadic Cattle Rearing / Mohammed Fawehinmi: Exclusive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.