Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her (25039 Views)

Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) / Meet Virginia Etiaba, The First Female Governor In Nigeria / Buhari Celebrates As Mamman Daura Turns 80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by olatade(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by madapcmod: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Happy birthday Mummy Anambra, the first female Governor. Despite your age difference with Peter Obi, you both had cordial relationship in the Government house until the PDP dominated house of Assembly sponsored by Chris Uba, illegally impeached Obi for not releasing Anambra fund for wastage

He went to court, and won through to the supreme court and defeated God fatherism in Anambra forever. Today we have fresh breathe devoid of God father's in Anambra.

Unlike Lagos, where Thieeeefnubu does not respect women, he fought Kofoworola Bucknor Akerele his Deputy Governor and removed her eventually, this shows how disrespectful Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu is to women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Mjcollins: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Looking for BUSINESS To START With Little Capital?�
*Start Purenetwork Business with just 2k*

*Make 10k-20k weekly*

*ASK ME HOW?* if you're interested �
❤️����
It's pays massively�⚡

https:///3zLGiQh

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by xevove2061: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I need to preach the gospel. Its my cross

You will rest ijn. Amen.

Its a bit too early to be foolish

3 Likes

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by mycar: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Power brokers, funds and quality people!
wrong, the answer is masses(majority) popularity.
if by power brokers and funds, Jonathan wouldn't have lost the election.
I don't know what you mean by quality people, you mean elites? those don't vote and most of them are crafty. they don't take side openly.
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by madapcmod: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

The woman that became acting Governor when Peter Obi was impeached for corruption

Someone impeached for corruption went to court to win and returned as Governor?

Urchins are indeed senseless

6 Likes

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2022
mycar:

wrong, the answer is masses(majority).
if power brokers and funds, Jonathan wouldn't have lost the election.
I don't know what you mean by quality people, you mean elites? those don't vote and most of them are crafty. they don't take side openly.

Which year are you in your location?
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by DeTruthh: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter craving so much attention!

Someone should please tell him attention does not win election!

The earlier he becomes truthful to himself and face reality squarely, the better for him!

The wolfs in sheep's clothing's deceiving him, are only after his hard earned loots! They will never tell him the truth!

I dont know why someone born of a woman be encouraging you to go head to head with a demigod like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Baseless and unrealistic aspiration!

grin grin You know he won't win then why are you bothered?

E go shock you. Fools see Thieffnubu as a demigod. Wise men see him as an old thief that needs to take care of himself. He will be permanently retired next year... Una think say this one na Lagos state election abii party primary grin grin

Tinubu demigod? grin grin You should be ashamed of yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Authoreety: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

The earlier he becomes truthful to himself and face reality squarely, the better for him!

The wolfs in sheep's clothing's deceiving him, are only after his hard earned loots! They will never tell him the truth!

I dont know why someone born of a woman be encouraging you to go head to head with a demigod like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Quiet!

2 Likes

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by DeTruthh: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

The woman that became acting Governor when Peter Obi was impeached for corruption

To dey mumu no dey tire you?

5 Likes

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by timota(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2022
gidgiddy:
History will always remember her as the first female Governor in Nigeria
Sorry she has never been a Governor, the impeachment of Obi was illegal in the eye of the law and as such her tenure nullified, same happened to Ngigi,Andy Ubah,all voided by the law
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2022
DeTruthh:

grin grin You know he won't win then why are you bothered?

E go shock you. Fools see Thieffnubu as a demigod. Wise men see him as an old thief that needs to take care of himself. He will be permanently retired next year... Una think say this one na Lagos state election abii party primary grin grin

Tinubu demigod? grin grin You should be ashamed of yourself

Just relax and wait for what's coming. Telling you cannot explain it all.

1 Corinthians 2:9:

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by jamace(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2022
LordLugard1:
Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

(You can go and verify)
It got me thinking, still thinking!��

1 Like

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by DeTruthh: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Just relax and wait for what's coming. Telling you cannot explain it all.

1 Corinthians 2:9:

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

grin grin grin that's for Peter Obi. Quote Koran for your candidate Shettima and his vice Thieffnubu

1 Like

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2022
Happy birthday mama. May the good lord bless you and yours for ur service to anambra state and Nigeria
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2022
DeTruthh:

grin grin grin that's for Peter Obi. Quote Koran for your candidate Shettima and his vice Thieffnubu

I have spiritual gifts and that I have revealed to you.

Quote me after election!

I have never missed!
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why e dey pain you.

1 Like

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by toprealman: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2022
LordLugard1:
Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

(You can go and verify)
It got me thinking, still thinking!��
Africans don't consider things like this.
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Isobug: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Demigod ke, in other parts of Nigeria and beyond we don't know him as demigod, in fact some people just know him because he came out for presidency and some are even yet to know him. In South South, North Central and South East they detest godfatherism. It's only in your region that such evil self centered politics exist.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2022
Isobug:

Demigod ke, in other parts of Nigeria and beyond we don't know him as demigod, in fact some people just know him because he came out for presidency and some are even yet to know him. In South South, North Central and South East they detest godfatherism. It's only in your region that such evil self centered politics exist.

Words are cheap and easy to compose, It still wont erase the fact that His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a household name!

My humble and vibrant self will still defeat Peter in a National election if popularity is on the table!
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Why e dey pain you.

Pain you said? grin grin grin

About what please?
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Major7: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ase candy, oro jati jati. Tinubu is a mere man with many flaws and nothing close to a demigod. He's old an should rest jare, baba ti gbiyanju

2 Likes

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by udemzyudex(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You go surely dey alright.
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by skales67(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Power brokers, funds and quality people!

The majority of Power brokers and quality people are on Peter Obi's side. Funds is on Asiwaju's side.

The electorate will decide the results and Peter Obi will win. Be prepared

4 Likes

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2022
skales67:

The majority of Power brokers and quality people are on Peter Obi's side. Funds is on Asiwaju's side.

The electorate will decide the results and Peter Obi will win. Be prepared

grin grin grin

Who are the power brokers please? Peter Okoye and Mr Ibu? grin grin grin

And the quality people? All the social media miscreants we have today? grin grin grin
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by DeTruthh: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I have spiritual gifts and that I have revealed to you.
Quote me after election!
I have never missed!
grin grin you miss for this one I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2022
DeTruthh:

grin grin you miss for this one I swear.

I will agree with you for now. I dont want a debate.

May God keep us both past 2023 in good health.
Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

How Tinubu a demigod No be small woman born am, no be Abacha pursue them, demigod Dey run ? Demigod Dey lose sometimes? Because he hold Lagos ransom, make him a demigod??

He has win some, lost some, he is only in Lagos power because of the nature of the state, and the agbero he controls, the killings he has done, as Funsho Williams, SAKA salau and co.

He is not a demigod, he is human with an self centered ambitious mind.

3 Likes

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

How Tinubu a demigod No be small woman born am, no be Abacha pursue them, demigod Dey run ? Demigod Dey lose sometimes? Because he hold Lagos ransom, make him a demigod??

He has win some, lost some, he is only in Lagos power because of the nature of the state, and the agbero he controls, the killings he has done, as Funsho Williams, SAKA salau and co.

He was a governor only, senator he never really sat, Obi was a governor, chairman of banks, corporations, ran businesses, sat across boards.

So what makes him different, only political office GOVERNOR, then work, mobil and one other one,

In politics he hold Lagos ransom finish.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Isobug: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Words are cheap and easy to compose, It still wont erase the fact that His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a household name!

My humble and vibrant self will still defeat Peter in a National election if popularity is on the table!
You have gone childish

1 Like

Re: Dame Virginia Etiaba Turns 80, Peter Obi Celebrates Her by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Irrespective of your opinion which you do have a right to, it still does not change the known fact that Tinubu is a demigod!

Much might not be appreciated about him today, cos humans have always detest his likes while alive, and immortalize them after death!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi / Nigeria Governors Forum Set To Elect New Officials Monday As Governors Reconcile / Lagos Assembly Speaker Visits Woman Whose Husband Flee Over 3rd Time Twins (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.