Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason (1138 Views)

President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by ono(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is an alternate thread for American politics. Discussions will lean conservative, freedom, God and State. Raum, Bas and Ben, here we go!

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by budaatum: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2022
Lol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by ono(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2022
Evil buda, you are NOT welcome here o! grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by budaatum: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
ono:
Evil buda, you are NOT welcome here o! grin

You are not the dictator yet, ono. And even if you do become the dictator, you'd find you can't dictate to buda.

Seriously. I do wish you'd use your talent and ability better than you currently do. The Republican Party needs intelligent people to save it from you magaqnuts who are destroying it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by ono(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
There’s so much deception and fraud at play in US politics with Demonrats running the affairs of state.

As far as I can see, as soon as Biden was brought in, through rigging and fraud, I knew that’s the beginning of the end of a fair democratic governance in the US. Nothing can change my opinion and views on this.

Way out? None. Americans are at the mercy of a corrupt cabal hell bent on staying in power until their desires are met. The people’s vote don’t count anymore.

May God help that country.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by budaatum: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
ono:

As far as I can see, ....

Thing is ono, you can't see. In fact, you aren't bothering at all to even look!

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by ono(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
Are you some kind of AI bot ?

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by budaatum: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
ono:
Are you some kind of AI bot ?

Do I sound intelligent like an AI bot?
Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by wowcatty: 3:55am On Nov 14, 2022
They shout democracy while they stomp the democratic process to death. Democrats are anti constitution, rule of law and law & order. Without cheating democrats can't win elections.
ono:
There’s so much deception and fraud at play in US politics with Demonrats running the affairs of state.

As far as I can see, as soon as Biden was brought in, through rigging and fraud, I knew that’s the beginning of the end of a fair democratic governance in the US. Nothing can change my opinion and views on this.

Way out? None. Americans are at the mercy of a corrupt cabal hell bent on staying in power until their desires are met. The people’s vote don’t count anymore.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by basilico: 5:47am On Nov 14, 2022
There is a cabal hell bent on preserving power. The democrats have the big tech less twitter , media and the DOJ.
The democrats are liars, accuse others of not playing clean.
One day the tide will change.
For now I will not be surprised if they also retain the house.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by ono(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
wowcatty:
They shout democracy while they stomp the democratic process to death. Democrats are anti constitution, rule of law and law & order. Without cheating democrats can't win elections.

Someone need to shed some light on their cheating process - which works for them. It's legendary!

What I think is playing out here is a pact by the establishment politicians (democrats and republicans alike), who are so scared of the revolutionary moves by Trump to radically change the political landscape of America for good, to stop him (Trump) from actualizing his goals.

bas, wow, believe me, I will fight roforofo too if anyone threatens my source of "livelihood". SlowpokeJoe has been in politics for more than 40 years - living off taxpayer's money. Do you think he will give up that life easily? Nooo! He will do anything and everything - including cheating, selling off stuff to China, allowing gays and lesbians and evil people have their way , to stop any mofo who dares to cross him.

This is what is playing out right now. Americans did not vote in this mid term elections. Slowpokejoe and his ilks were the ones fully in charge.

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by ono(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
And you know, right now, talks will be at advanced stages with the likes of McCarthy and co to accede to Joe's demand - in the House of Reps, if the 8 seats margin separating the GOP from Demonrats will not be eclipsed in the next few days.

And what are these demands? - you guys should know what slowpokejoe wants. Open boarders, LGBTQ, Abortion, lawlessness, inflation, "unsustainable renewable" energy, etc.

And so, this is the beginning of the end for the USA, except the good Lord does something miraculous to save that country. They are going down.
Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by basilico: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
ono:

Someone need to shed some light on their cheating process - which works for them. It's legendary!

What I think is playing out here is a pact by the establishment politicians (democrats and republicans alike), who are so scared of the revolutionary moves by Trump to radically change the political landscape of America for good, to stop him (Trump) from actualizing his goals.

bas, wow, believe me, I will fight roforofo too if anyone threatens my source of "livelihood". SlowpokeJoe has been in politics for more than 40 years - living off taxpayer's money. Do you think he will give up that life easily? Nooo! He will do anything and everything - including cheating, selling off stuff to China, allowing gays and lesbians and evil people have their way , to stop any mofo who dares to cross him.

This is what is playing out right now. Americans did not vote in this mid term elections. Slowpokejoe and his ilks were the ones fully in charge.
Cabal is powerful. See how liberals literally screech at every Trump percieved failure.
The cabal wont give up. They will have to be taken down. How that happens is what tin pot dictators prevent by going Extra Judicial

2 Likes

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by wowcatty: 6:22am On Nov 15, 2022
That's it! You have said it all!

This is why I keep saying that military is the only people that can get America out of the jaw of the evil cabal, and I hope it's soon!

And then the God factor that will not allow America to go the way of communist as democrats want, though some evil things have been done in the name of America but most Americans love God and would give the clothes on their backs to the poor and strangers.
ono:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by ono(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kari's loss in the Arizona guber race is all I need to see to dispel any doubt about the election rigging in all of America. Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by budaatum: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
ono:
Kari's loss in the Arizona guber race is all I need to see to dispel any doubt about the election rigging in all of America. Nothing else.

Of course you'd never see it as a rebuttal of magadumpism, to my delight.

budaatum:

I am personal very delighted this is what you believe. It means you can't reflect and change your bad ideology and policies that constantly lose you elections and moreso a midterm you should have won.

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by budaatum: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by ono(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Catty, bas, we left out some very " hard core focused interest groups in the last elections" - the Globalist Elites! These guys are also part of the group who have basically silenced the voice of the American public and they dictate to the public what they want. This isn't about the demonrats and RINOs only.

People's votes don't count anymore!

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by adamusuleiman1: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mo Brooks slams Trump.

Alabama congressman and once-zealous Trump supporter , Mo Brooks, has a remarkable new stance on the political future of his former hero. “It would be a bad mistake for the Republicans to have Donald Trump as their nominee in 2024,” he said.

On 6 January 2021, Mo Brooks donned body armor and spoke to Trump supporters at a rally near the White House. Repeating Trump’s lie about electoral fraud, he said: “Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass.” The mob then attacked the Capitol, a riot now linked to nine deaths including suicides among law enforcement.

Brooks, an Alabama congressman, added: “Donald Trump has proven himself to be DISHONEST, DISLOYAL, INCOMPETENT, CRUDE and A LOT OF OTHER THINGS that alienate so many independents and Republicans.

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by ono(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Well, Mo can come out and contest against him. Afterall, it's a free world.

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by ono(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
And it seems you lot were hired by the DNC (in droves) as their "internet warriors" right? grin
Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by feedthenation(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
---where are all the right-minded---lovers of real truth Republicans?---RINOs and moderates are not invited--- grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1592707591763025920

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
ono:

Spot on. Only God can intervene at this stage.
Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
wowcatty:

You can say that again. cheesy

Political Cartoon Of The Day: Here's The Difference...

Foxnews

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
basilico:

There is a cabal hell bent on preserving power. The democrats have the big tech less twitter , media and the DOJ.
The democrats are liars, accuse others of not playing clean.
One day the tide will change.
For now I will not be surprised if they also retain the house.

You need to see Biden's lap of (dis)honour. cheesy

Biden's Victory Lap
Michael Ramirez November 12, 2022

While the "red wave" did not come to pass, Biden's claim to victory is hollow at best. Groceries are still unaffordable and food prices are growing faster than wages. The upcoming winter energy crisis is going to make it hard for many families to heat their homes. But hey, at least he's building electric vehicle charging stations … somewhere.

Editorial cartoon by Michael Ramirez. Commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-chief.
Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
ono:

Trust in America's electoral system is currently zero. Thanks to the Democrats.

Mistrust
Tom Stiglich November 14, 2022

When Governor DeSantis can rebuild a destroyed road faster than some States can count ballots, there is good reason to question the process.

Cartoon by Tom Stiglich, Commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-Chief
Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
ono:

Do you think Kari would go down without a fight? undecided
Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
ono:

Catty, bas, we left out some very " hard core focused interest groups in the last elections" - the Globalist Elites! These guys are also part of the group who have basically silenced the voice of the American public and they dictate to the public what they want. This isn't about the demonrats and RINOs only.

People's votes don't count anymore!

The devil is no longer hiding, it's as if he is now saying, "once bitten twice shy."
Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2022
BREAKING: CBS News projects the Republican Party wins control of the U.S. House of Representatives.

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by feedthenation(m): 1:24am On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
BREAKING: CBS News projects the Republican Party wins control of the U.S. House of Representatives.

GOP wins slim House majority, complicating ambitious agenda

https://news.yahoo.com/gop-wins-slim-house-majority-233346175.html

---it's payback time---to go after Fauci and Hunter's business affairs in Ukraine---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by basilico: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ono
The media is on their side, Big tech tech is on their side reason why sour grapes of Musk takeover of twatter,
control the narrative is the end game, eg a man can get pregnant. Im pretty opioniated on these matters I am biased I admit.

1 Like

Re: American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason by feedthenation(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
---Let the probe begin---

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gallup Daily: Obama Hits 50% For First Time / Libya's Great Man-made River Project / World Powers Secret Societies. Can All These Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.