Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price (730 Views)

Receive Usd, Eur, Gbp And Payoneer Funds To Naira (ngn) !! @ Best Rate ≈» / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / Binance Supports Nigerian Naira (NGN) For P2P Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Bitbibx: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Contrary to the general view that the appreciation of the naira is due to NGN strengthening, actually I think is the other way round, its due to dollar weakening

Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2022
Do you think dollar will still rise from now till December?
Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Munamoqel: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2022
LagosInter:
why would it rise ? More dollars coming in by December from dispora for Christmas . Limitations on naira cos it will be in deposit accounts instead of circulation.. Cameron also changing cefa . inflation going down in US . It will crash futher . NNPC pumping more crude .sold at 840 .
Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
why would it rise ? More dollars coming in by December from dispora for Christmas . Limitations on naira cos it will be in deposit accounts instead of circulation.. Cameron also changing cefa . inflation going down in US . It will crash futher . NNPC pumping more crude .sold at 840 .

Does naira in deposit account pose a threat?

Aren't transfers availabl?
Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Munamoqel: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2022
LagosInter:

Does naira in deposit account pose a threat?

Aren't transfers availabl?
yes na . The illegal naira that is supposed to be chasing dollars will be diving into the bank . Once the new naira is out no need to buy dollars again under pressure .
Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Bitbibx: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2022
There is no indication of that happening, with the inflation figure, high energy and low consumer consumption figures.
LagosInter:

1 Like

Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2022
Bitbibx:
There is no indication of that happening, with the inflation figure, high energy and low consumer consumption figures.

Ok tnx
Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
yes na . The illegal naira that is supposed to be chasing dollars will be diving into the bank . Once the new naira is out no need to buy dollars again under pressure .

Why would they put it in banks?

They kept it away from banks since.

So they might prefer to buy dollars instead
Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Munamoqel: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2022
LagosInter:

Why would they put it in banks?

They kept it away from banks since.

So they might prefer to buy dollars instead
no they have stop buying dollars cos of instability .they properties and commodities which.are.more stable .the BDC don't have enough dollars to fed the need ! If I have 1bn to change to dollars I will not buy at the speculative price of 880 to make a loss in week to 500 I will.buy 10000 bag of rice 10000 bags of beans ,10000 bag of maize this are are more real than papper dollar !

1 Like

Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by alphabbey1(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2022
LagosInter:

Ok tnx
You are saying thanks to someone that doesn't know what he's saying. Check dollar's rate on Monday to confirm he's just a clown giving clown analysis....
Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2022
alphabbey1:

You are saying thanks to someone that doesn't know what he's saying. Check dollar's rate on Monday to confirm he's just a clown giving clown analysis....
hmm

You mean dollar will still rise?
Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
no they have stop buying dollars cos of instability .they properties and commodities which.are.more stable .the BDC don't have enough dollars to fed the need ! If I have 1bn to change to dollars I will not buy at the speculative price of 880 to make a loss in week to 500 I will.buy 10000 bag of rice 10000 bags of beans ,10000 bag of maize this are are more real than papper dollar !

Those commodities are not not easily transferable or convertible to cash

1 Like

Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by alphabbey1(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2022
LagosInter:
hmm

You mean dollar will still rise?
Its already rising. Contact any bdc near you. You will know
Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
alphabbey1:

Its already rising. Contact any bdc near you. You will know

Oh okay

Thanks

Let me hope
Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by loucbou: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Waking up to a bunch of financial demands can be a headache. We feel stressed and confused all of a sudden. Everything comes rolling in at once, from sorting out school fees, stocking up the house with food stuff, paying electricity bill and all kinds of bills. All these can be really overwhelming.

That is when we remember we have a financial company that doesn't just assist us in our time of need but also makes life easy. So let us subscribe to New Global Reserve Funds and subscribe to their investment services or just apply for loan if their terms are met.

See

t h e n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e . c o m

for details.

Modified: this is real and legit. Get in and make some money for yourself!

If you want to thank me for this info then just use my referral code when registering.
Thank you!
My referral code: KL6754GH
Re: Naira(NGN) At 680 What I Think Is The Real Change In Price by Munamoqel: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
LagosInter:

Those commodities are not not easily transferable or convertible to cash
very very easy at better margins .

(1) (Reply)

Naija Online Job Review - Is Naija Online Job Legit? / I Will Buy Your P.I. Coins For N300! We Can Meet If You Are In Lagos! / With Jinja Herbal Extract You Can Be Healthy And Wealthy.,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.