Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,346 members, 7,822,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Now, I Believe The North Is For Atiku! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now, I Believe The North Is For Atiku! (968 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now, I Believe The North Is For Atiku! by rolams(m): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2022
I saw this video on Twitter last night around 11:56 PM.

The presidential candidate of the PDP Mr Atiku Abubakar pay a courtesy visit to Jigawa state on Friday 11th September 2022.

According to the background voice in the video, Atiku was not there for a campaign. The North will always que behind their son. Watch the video below. Fear the North ooo!

https://twitter.com/Rasheethe/status/1591130085796769796?t=xrtFozMyetfWfeW7WV7bKA&s=19
Re: Now, I Believe The North Is For Atiku! by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2022
Thank God you indicated it’s a personal belief.
Re: Now, I Believe The North Is For Atiku! by onomeabuja: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Thank God you indicated it’s a personal belief.
Obi miscreant & apcshit lice on the loose

1 Like

Re: Now, I Believe The North Is For Atiku! by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2022
onomeabuja:

Obi miscreant & apcshit lice on the loose

Relax!

You will still have 8 years to insult me!

1 Like

Re: Now, I Believe The North Is For Atiku! by danate78(m): 1:13am On Nov 12, 2022
This is expected. The slogan in the North now is "Namu namu ne" meaning our own is our own. Next year's Presidntial election will be very interesting
Re: Now, I Believe The North Is For Atiku! by grandstar(m): 3:11am On Nov 12, 2022
To get anywhere, he needs to make amends with Wike to improve his chances of winning.
Re: Now, I Believe The North Is For Atiku! by onumadu: 3:48am On Nov 12, 2022
danate78:
This is expected. The slogan in the North now is "Namu namu ne" meaning our own is our own. Next year's Presidntial election will be very interesting

You mean after being president for 8 years?

Well, like Nnamdi Kanu would often say, "We have put three palm fruits in the fire. Let's see who would take two while his opponent takes one".
Nigeria is not for the North alone.
2023 will settle Nigeria's fate.

Na amu ko, na utu ni. cheesy
Re: Now, I Believe The North Is For Atiku! by Chinjo2: 4:23am On Nov 12, 2022
2023 election is going to be based on regions. If that being the case, Atiku is the next president of Nigeria

South West is for Tinubu
South South and South East is for Obi
North West and North East is for Atiku
They will all have a share in north central.
Re: Now, I Believe The North Is For Atiku! by rolams(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2022
danate78:

I am telling you.

(1) (Reply)

Another Viral Video Of Apc Presidential Candidate Tinubu / JUST IN: Nigerians Set To Mock Tinubu In 2023 With A Pig Carrying An Elephant / Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.