Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (2565 Views)

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) / Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nelson7474(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2022
23-Years old Mary Fulu hanged herself after her boyfriend dumped her for another lady on November 2, 2022.

A report has it that a young beautiful lady has committed suicide after being dumped by her long-time boyfriend.

The 24-year-old lady simply identified as Mary Fulu from Lilongwe, Malawi hanged herself on November 2, 2022.

It was gathered that her boyfriend had dumped her for another lady.

The spokesperson of Kanengo Police Station, Gresham Ngwira, who confirmed the incident last week, said Mary became depressed after her boyfriend reportedly terminated their relationship.

“The woman had been going to Bwaila Hospital for treatment and counseling. However, this morning she died by suicide.

She silently went into the boy's quarter and hanged herself,” reads part of the police report.

However, sources close to her family said the boyfriend identified simply as Neil, from Blantyre, ended their relationship after he impregnated another woman.

On the day she took her own life, Mary tweeted: “We were good for each other”

She also retweeted posts about suicide and depression.

Re: Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Redoil: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2022
bloggers and lie are like amala and ewedu with gbegiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by FuckTheMod: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2022
USELESS fool
Re: Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Dalnadoni: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2022
No rip to waste...if you decide to kill yourself?...its your choice...

2 Likes

Re: Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by TINUBUISMAD: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2022
angry
Killing herself because of prick when get billions of pricksis in the world.

Later all these senseless girls go come dey pretend as if they don't like prick

Just make them feel comfortable or make she dey used to you. If she starts fvcking you, you will be wondering whether na this innocent girl wey been no wan gree date you abi na another person. Na that time she go bring out the whole ashawoness that is lying inside her.
If you should see the fvcking prowess of that your innocent looking sister on display, you go run mad. These days, girls toto dey always dey on fire and I don't know why
Fear women oh.

1 Like

Re: Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by JASONjnr(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Having to face this exact situation now....

There is a girl I was dating and I caught her cheating...kindaf had a WhatsApp sexchat with a dude at her work place...I told her I wasn't interested no more...

Since last night and this morning, her mum and siblings have been calling me to tell me that her number isn't reachable and so on. I am having this fear that she might do something terrible to herself...
Re: Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by ThinkSmarter: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2022
Most faithful partners always kill themselves or their partners when betrayed, disappointed or heartbroken.
And that's why i have chosen King Solomon as my role model.
Not attached to a pvssy that is universally designed to accomodate all d!cks like usb port.
Re: Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2022
I think a larger share of the blame should go to the parents who keep raising children with chicken brains by not teaching them about self-love and value or showing them love that they now grow up and begin to seek such from men outside and when they don't get it, they resort to taking their lives. So sad.

Parents, teach your children to love themselves and show them love too. So that, no body will deceive or tell them otherwise out there.

Chicken brain.

1 Like

Re: Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Fahvvy: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I think a larger share of the blame should go to the parents who keep raising children with chicken brains by not teaching them about self-love and value or showing them love that they now grow up and begin to seek such from men outside and when they don't get it, they resort to taking their lives. So sad.

Parents, teach your children to love themselves and show them love too. So that, no body will deceive or tell them otherwise out there.

Chicken brain.

I understand this point...
But I totally disagree with it undecided....

We can't keep blaming our parents for every time an adult doesn't turn out well...

For God's sake that girl is an adult and not a baby, if her parents didn't teach her to love and value herself, can't she learn on her own!!!?!

Our parents have tried their best bikonu...
They may not have been perfect but atleast they did the best they could with the knowledge that they had...

Let's stop blaming parents for a grown up mistakes undecided...

If you feel they didn't do well, then as an adult it is your responsibility to not allow their lapses or shortcomings destroy your life ...

From this story, this one is totally on her undecided...
Re: Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by floss(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Mary Fulu 24-year-old Lady Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Dougyclan: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nelson7474:
23-Years old Mary Fulu hanged herself after her boyfriend dumped her for another lady on November 2, 2022.

A report has it that a young beautiful lady has committed suicide after being dumped by her long-time boyfriend.

The 24-year-old lady simply identified as Mary Fulu from Lilongwe, Malawi hanged herself on November 2, 2022.

It was gathered that her boyfriend had dumped her for another lady.

The spokesperson of Kanengo Police Station, Gresham Ngwira, who confirmed the incident last week, said Mary became depressed after her boyfriend reportedly terminated their relationship.

“The woman had been going to Bwaila Hospital for treatment and counseling. However, this morning she died by suicide.

She silently went into the boy's quarter and hanged herself,” reads part of the police report.

However, sources close to her family said the boyfriend identified simply as Neil, from Blantyre, ended their relationship after he impregnated another woman.

On the day she took her own life, Mary tweeted: “We were good for each other”

She also retweeted posts about suicide and depression.

https://www.examfurther.com/2022/11/mary-fulu-24-year-old-lady-commits-suicide-as-boyfriend-dumped-her-photos.html
the name sef follow her, Fuluish...

(1) (Reply)

JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) / Girl Found Hanging After Boyfriend Dumps Her For Her Best Friend - 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.