Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story (2007 Views)

Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / No Grazing Routes In Bayelsa, Governor Douye Diri Replies Buhari / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story by Ebi2233: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2022
How can a Governor be begging her for 7 million naira? Only one village road, Douye Diri used 4 Billion to start and complete it.

@General Ditari.

THE NEED TO DISREGARD THE CONCOCTED STORY ABOUT LEAKAGE OF SEX TAPE INVOLVING GOV. DOUYE DIRI AND A SOUTH AFRICAN WOMAN

When the story of the purported leakage of sex tape involving Gov. Douye Diri and one Zanele Sifuba; the Speaker of the African National Congress (ANC) Free State Legislature started trending yesterday, I swung into action by doing a discreet investigation.

At the end I discovered that the said Hon. Zanele Sifuba had intimate affairs with a young Nigerian who out of desperation for quick money, betrayed the trust the woman had on him. The young man decided to use some sensitive private materials including videos he took in their privacy to blackmail her.

The criminally minded young man blackmailed her so that she could part with the sum of R300,000 South African Rand which is equivalent to Seven Million Six Hundred and Seventy One Thousand, Two Hundred Thirty Two Kobo (#7,671,232.30) only.

Further findings reveal that the said video does not have anything to do with Gov. Douye Diri. Therefore, the fake news item that is trending in several platform is the handiwork of mischievous elements who actually wanted to leverage on the gullibility of members of the public to blackmail the Governor that never engaged on such unhealthy and irresponsible affairs.

I wish to humbly appeal to Bayelsans and the Ijaw Nation in general to be weary of manipulative, distractive, divisive and destructive desperate elements who want to smartly and cleverly take undue advantages of the gullibility of our great people to paint Ijaw leaders and by implications all Ijaws in very bad light as promiscuous and irresponsible people.

We must collectively condemn any negative impression that tend to suggest or present Ijaws as irresponsible people knowing that Gov. Douye Diri represents the symbol of our Ijawness.

Importantly, we do not need to be reminded of the sad fact that Bayelsans and indeed the entire Ijaw Nation are still grappling to correct the wrong impression and concocted lie that our great leader and father Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha Ph.D JP sneaked out of London dressed like a woman. But am happy that the true story is now in the public domain.

Finally, I wish to humbly appeal again that we should not allow parochial and primordial political sentiments to becloud our reasoning.

@General Ditari.
Re: Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story by saintopus(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2022
When reading it I knew it's fake.

A governor in the ND aren't this poor

Re: Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story by Ebi2233: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2022
saintopus:
When reading it I knew it's fake.

A governor in the ND aren't this poor

Exactly.
Re: Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story by OfoIgbo: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2022
Ijaws are known to be huge betrayers, which is why they claim Igbo territories of Ubani and Opobo.

But in this particular instance, I actually believe this is the work of white South Africans who are eager to ensure there is enmity between the two black nations, thus making it easy for them to carry on with their exploitation of black South Africans..

They must have used deep fake technology to help fool this woman into believing she was jerking off with Diri.
They are now in the shadows watching as foolish black South Africans are insulting innocent Nigerians. They must be patting each others backs for a job well done.

Tell me, which African man will willingly publish the naked pictures or videos of an African mother? What an abomination? It will never happen. It was definitely done by a race of people, who have shown over the ages, that they have no respect for blacks. Slavery, colonization and apartheid are cases in point.

Think about it, this sort of fraud has never been carried out on a Nigerian woman, so why should a South African lady be targeted. This wickedness definitely emanated in the white South African community.

The purposes are to humiliate black women and to maintain distrust between black brothers i.e. Nigerians and black South Africans.
Re: Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story by Ebi2233: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:
Ijaws are known to be huge betrayers, which is why they claim Igbo territories of Ubani and Opobo.

But in this particular instance, I actually believe this is the work of white South Africans who are eager to ensure there is enmity between the two black nations, this making it easy for them to carry on with their exploitation of black South Africans..

They must have used deep fake technology to help fool this woman into believing she was jerking off with Diri.
They are now in the shadows watching as foolish black South Africans are insulting innocent Nigerians. They must be patting each others backs for a job well done.

Think about it, this sort of fraud has never been carried out on a Nigerian woman, so why should a South African lady be targeted. This wickedness definitely emanated in the white South African community.

The purposes are to humiliate black women and to maintain distrust between black brothers i.e. Nigerians and black South Africans.

My mum is from Bonny from Brown House she said they are Ijaws.r
Re: Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story by OfoIgbo: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2022
Ebi2233:

I believe it was the Brown House that attempted to install an AMADABO, which the Igbo king of Bonny fought against
Re: Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story by slivertongue: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2022
Ebi2233:

Focus on the reason for the thread don't join those who want to derail it. Diri to me know nothing about the scam story.
Re: Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story by Ebi2233: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2022
slivertongue:

Focus on the reason for the thread don't join those who want to derail it. Diri to me know nothing about the scam story.
True.
Re: Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story by Ebi2233: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I believe it was the Brown House that attempted to install an AMADABO, which the Igbo king of Bonny fought against
Keep quiet you know nothing about Ijaw.
All communities have Amadabo and clan have Amayanabo or Amananaowei.
Ijaw have 86 Clans with over 1,500 villages and settlements.
Re: Governor Douye Diri Sex Tape Story by Ebi2233: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Stop lying to yourself and derailing the thread.

(1) (Reply)

2023 : A Joker Of A Politician Said He Campaigned In Ibadan / The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB / Photos: Zamfara Shut Down For Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.