Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Be The First To Use Our Software - Hospitals & Restaurants - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Be The First To Use Our Software - Hospitals & Restaurants (531 Views)

Local Restaurants Management System Ready For Sale / POS Practices To Follow For Successful Restaurants / Medhelp Doctors Launch App To Reduce Patient-waiting Time In Nigerian Hospitals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The First To Use Our Software - Hospitals & Restaurants by ltctechng: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2022
Hello,

We're a software development company and recently we built a tech solution for restaurants and hospitals.

For Restaurants
We created a software making using of QR code to enable users send orders and pay without going to que.
An individual can walk into a restaurant, sit down, scan a menu QR code on their table and send their orders. The purchased item is then brought to their table. This more like a social POS
We're testing our software and it's currently not available for the public yet.

So do you own a restaurant or similar or feel your business needs such? Send me a message via WhatsApp or call 07 0 42 56 58 70 only to setup in your workplace.

For Health
This more like digitizing health records. I won't say much here.
Do you own a health center or a hospital or a pharmacy?

Send me a message via the number above.

Note that this software are currently in testing mode and are ready for production.

Cost? Leave that aside for now. Let's digitize your business
Re: Be The First To Use Our Software - Hospitals & Restaurants by gznuocaiglatbed: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2022
The machine has different capabilities and elements that convey top notch and high-goal pictures for recreation and expert use. This gadget comes for an extreme price, which relying upon the model you purchase, https://www.gznuocai.com/product/small-uv-flatbed-printer can match the typical passage level cost of extravagance vehicles.
Re: Be The First To Use Our Software - Hospitals & Restaurants by ltctechng: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hello
Re: Be The First To Use Our Software - Hospitals & Restaurants by ltctechng: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Available for demo
Re: Be The First To Use Our Software - Hospitals & Restaurants by ltctechng: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2022
Available
Re: Be The First To Use Our Software - Hospitals & Restaurants by ltctechng: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2022
Hello
Re: Be The First To Use Our Software - Hospitals & Restaurants by ltctechng: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2022
Let's get started
Re: Be The First To Use Our Software - Hospitals & Restaurants by ltctechng: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
ltctechng:
Hello,

We're a software development company and recently we built a tech solution for restaurants and hospitals.

For Restaurants
We created a software making using of QR code to enable users send orders and pay without going to que.
An individual can walk into a restaurant, sit down, scan a menu QR code on their table and send their orders. The purchased item is then brought to their table. This more like a social POS
We're testing our software and it's currently not available for the public yet.

So do you own a restaurant or similar or feel your business needs such? Send me a message via WhatsApp or call 07 0 42 56 58 70 only to setup in your workplace.

For Health
This more like digitizing health records. I won't say much here.
Do you own a health center or a hospital or a pharmacy?

Send me a message via the number above.

Note that this software are currently in testing mode and are ready for production.

Cost? Leave that aside for now. Let's digitize your business

(1) (Reply)

Software Developers Needed ASAP / Women And Programming / Looking For Someone To Help You With Your IT Related Projects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.