Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice (25694 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) / Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice by Probz(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

One reason why I like it when some men cook, ( who don't really know how to cook) is that they tend to use excess or odd ingredients.
They're not sure what to or what not to use, so they end up using whatever they can lay their hands on (like how that other guy cooked jollof rice, using both beef and minced meat).
Their food tend to be delicious in an unusual way, but they can hardly recreate the exact taste of any particular food they cooked (Either because they can't remember all the ingredients the used or whatever).

Mr Probz is a little better, you’ve got to admit.
Re: Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice by mariahAngel(f): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Probz:

Mr Probz is a little better, you’ve got to admit.

In what way, Mr Probz?
Re: Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice by descarado: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

One reason why I like it when some men cook, ( who don't really know how to cook) is that they tend to use excess or odd ingredients.
They're not sure what to or what not to use, so they end up using whatever they can lay their hands on (like how that other guy cooked jollof rice, using both beef and minced meat).
Their food tend to be delicious in an unusual way, but they can hardly recreate the exact taste of any particular food they cooked (Either because they can't remember all the ingredients the used or whatever).
I agree with you Maria. They hardly recreat the same thing. They pack seasonings like there is no tomorrow. Meat you will use three times, they will use once. We don't cook Christmas season. It's men and believe me, that's when you love their cooking the most grin
Re: Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice by mariahAngel(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
descarado:

I agree with you Maria. They hardly recreat the same thing. They pack seasonings like there is no tomorrow. Meat you will use three times, they will use once. We don't cook Christmas season. It's men and believe me, that's when you love their cooking the most grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I know someone cooked ofe akwu with beef, bush meat, and fresh cat fish. grin
Re: Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice by descarado: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I know someone cooked ofe akwu with beef, bush meat, and fresh cat fish. grin
Seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy

But, it will be very sweet.
This is so funny.
Re: Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice by mariahAngel(f): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
descarado:

Seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy

But, it will be very sweet.
This is so funny.

Exactly. cheesy
E must sweet by force, by fire! grin
Re: Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice by Probz(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

In what way, Mr Probz?

You know it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Unripe Plantain And Sweet Potato Pottage(pic) / Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians / What Food Can You Eat Everyday And Not Get Tired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.