Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Wickedness, Help Me, Loan Approved After 2 Months, This Is Wickedness. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wickedness, Help Me, Loan Approved After 2 Months, This Is Wickedness. (329 Views)

CAC Denies Registering ‘Wickedness Association of Nigeria’ As A Business (Pix) / Within 6 Months This Skill Can Change Your Life! / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness, Help Me, Loan Approved After 2 Months, This Is Wickedness. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2022
Guys, I am just devastated right now, I was in need of an urgent amount in the month of September, when I don't have anyone to turn to I checked online and saw sokoloan I applied but they didn't grant my loan, so I SORT my self out with another help. And I texted them through the email that they should cancel the loan request since they didn't give me at when due. Lo and behold they send me the money after 2 months today since September. Is this not wickedness. I don't need the money anymore, it has no help, now I have to waste extra 2000 paying the repayment. And I heard they do embarras people. I am just lost for words. How do I go about this please.

Re: Wickedness, Help Me, Loan Approved After 2 Months, This Is Wickedness. by spinna: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2022
Just gather the 2k and pay them back.. you should have tried to call them to cancel the request not just email.. or at least ask for acknowledgement or reply of the email you sent
Re: Wickedness, Help Me, Loan Approved After 2 Months, This Is Wickedness. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2022
So
spinna:
Just gather the 2k and pay them back.. you should have tried to call them to cancel the request not just email.. or at least ask for acknowledgement or reply of the email you sent

Thank you. 2k hard earned money on top loan wey I Know use. I am just emotional now.
Re: Wickedness, Help Me, Loan Approved After 2 Months, This Is Wickedness. by JAkpayen(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2022
TEMINIKANSOSO:
Guys, I am just devastated right now, I was in need of an urgent amount in the month of September, when I don't have anyone to turn to I checked online and saw sokoloan I applied but they didn't grant my loan, so I SORT my self out with another help. And I texted them through the email that they should cancel the loan request since they didn't give me at when due. Lo and behold they send me the money after 2 months today since September. Is this not wickedness. I don't need the money anymore, it has no help, now I have to waste extra 2000 paying the repayment. And I heard they do embarras people. I am just lost for words. How do I go about this please.

You don't have a case with them. The money was sent to you illegally without you needing it anymore (you have a proof that it should be cancelled). Also I do not think they are license by CBN which makes it illegal again to charge interest on loan given.

I will suggest that you refund the 5k back and let them sort themselves out on the interest. But if you are a badass guy no give shi shi and let them take you to court, na you go win las las
Re: Wickedness, Help Me, Loan Approved After 2 Months, This Is Wickedness. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Why
JAkpayen:

You don't have a case with them. The money was sent to you illegally without you needing it anymore (you have a proof that it should be cancelled). Also I do not think they are license by CBN which makes it illegal again to charge interest on loan given.

I will suggest that you refund the 5k back and let them sort themselves out on the interest. But if you are a badass guy no give shi shi and let them take you to court, na you go win las las

If not for the fact that they will message my CONTACT I wouldn't have bother. I have seen messages of such before. How many people will I explain to. It is just painful I wish I can deal with them. Their contact isn't going through.

(1) (Reply)

What Can The WTO Do To Ensure Food Security? / Best Jiji Alternative: Post Free Ads & Promote Ur Business. Buy & Sell In Naija / Gtbank Suspends Int’l Transactions On Naira Cards Dec 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.