Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria (30810 Views)

Poll: Which tribe is the most educated?

Hausas: 7% (4 votes)
Igbos: 47% (27 votes)
Yorubas: 45% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

A Dozen Words That Even The Most Educated Nigerians Use Or Interpret Wrongly / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by airmark(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2012
i give it to the ibos. But with fake kpali. Nsogba dirom.
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Koshman(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2012
We pple should always learn on how to contribute to issue such as this. I believe dat every one of us av one tin or d oda to say but as we do dat we shld always a mindful of wot we say
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Johnsinia(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2012
I am igbo bt i ll giv it 2 d yoruba wit all honesty.as 4 my ppl igbo we r tryin thou considerin our setback afta d civil war.

1 Like

Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
the percentage error of this topic is 99, you should talk of educated people in your state and not nigeria, does nigeria have Only three tribes? For ya info hausa's are not the most educated in my state therefore its illogical they represent us. WHAT? you even made them represent the north! Are you counting the tribes or the number of children the real hausa produce per time, abeg think your topic
not to derail the topic, I'll go for the Yorubas.
Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by ugochima30: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
THE IGBOS IS NOW THE MOST EDUCATED TRIBE.

SEE REASONS AND FACTS FOLLOWS

ok,lets kindly just be honest for once ok. yes of course yorubas were once most educated tribe in nigeria when the war ended,as at 70s and 80s where yourubas ,when the igbos lost the war and AWOLOWO gave them 50pounds to start life again, after their millions in bank/abandon properties of ibgos and never retrieve them and he declare free education only for yourubas, but the igbos entered trading but now in 90s and 2000s the igbos took over from yourubas as moste educated tribe in nigeria ok. according to NYSC statistics and MINISTRY OF EDUCATION STATISTICS list every year and JAMB list AND WAEC list ok, IT IS THE IGBOS ARE MOST EDUCATED TRIBE BOTH HOME AND ABROAD.and NO SCHOOL IN NIGERIA U WILL NOT SEE IGBO STUDENTS BUT HOW MANY SCHOOL U CAN SEE YOURUBAS,EVEN IN OVERSEAS/ABROAD THE IGBOS KEEP ON INCREASING IN STATISTICS MORE THAN OTHER TRIBES.
SO IS NOW CLEAR FOR US TO KNOW THE TRUTH OK.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by ROYALD(m): 5:26am On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
If u aint from Ekiti den you ar missing alot, Ekiti is the most Educated in naija.:, If you dont lik my comment pls quickly go and jump inside third mainland water

Point of correction for record go to this site and get your facts http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/

Re: The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria by ROYALD(m): 5:31am On Mar 06, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Things That Makes Nigeria Universities Better Than Polytechnics / 10 Ways Every Nigerian Student Reacts After Checking His/Her Semester Result / UK Universities Disagree With Government’s Ban On Foreign Students’ Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.