Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) (4613 Views)

Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by babyitsu: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
Okay! Ever heard of an e-crush? I think that is what I have on Sagamite. Been watching his posts here on Nairaland and he seems buff, smart,  and generally nice,  (take note that I am not psychotic neither am I seeking attention,  just spilling what's on my mind) If it is true that he is in London, then we are miles apart and as I am with my right senses, I know the chances of us meeting are slim to none. But just know someone is watching you SAGA BABY,  lol.

Peace.  kiss
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2011
GAWDEMIT! SAGAMITE IS MINE! angry angry grin
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by 190smh: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by 190smh: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
babyitsu:

Okay! Ever had of an e-crush? I think that is what I have on Sagamite. Been watching his posts here on Nairaland and he seems buff, smart,  and generally nice,  (take note that I am not psychotic neither am I seeking attention,  just spilling what's on my mind) If it is true that he is in London, then we are miles apart and as I am with my right senses, I know the chances of us meeting are slim to none. But just know someone is watching you SAGA BABY,  lol.

Peace.  kiss

GO GET A LIFE

YOUR MATES ARE MARRIED

KIP LUSTING AFTER ONLINE CREATURES angry angry
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by 190smh: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2011
^as for you - I'll deal with you behind the scenes undecided

You know me undecided
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by babyitsu: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
190smh:

GO GET A LIFE

YOUR MATES ARE MARRIED

KIP LUSTING AFTER ONLINE CREATURES  angry angry

Your own case is different. you fit in a mental home. been watching you too and you dont deserve to be among the sane!  you think I dont have a life?? lol. smh. and I am not "lusting", does it sound like I am? eejit.
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by babyitsu: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

oops! I see i gat competition. :p
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
OP!
Cable lo jor! grin grin grin Nothing mega! Anyone that speaks against you can as well go and HUG a MODERATELY WET TRANSFORMER! grin grin grin
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by babyitsu: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

OP!
Cable lo jor! grin grin grin Nothing mega! Anyone that speaks against you can as well go and HUG a MODERATELY WET TRANSFORMER! grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Thanks o jare. smiley
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by 190smh: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
babyitsu:

Your own case is different. you fit in a mental home. been watching you too and you dont deserve to be among the sane!  you think I dont have a life?? lol. smh. and I am not "lusting",  does it sound like I am? eejit.

Sagamite would use you and dump you like Tissue
Hes with real women

Besides arent u supposed to be in your fiancee/husband's bed now
stay there dildoing yur self to a faceless forumite picture

@ other poverty stricken ba[i]st[/i]ards talking behind the scene
May poverty be their middle name  undecided
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2011
babyitsu:

grin grin grin
Thanks o jare. smiley
You are welcome jare! No mind some Synchronous Jealous Elements wey dey derail ya thread jare! If them beg you, no give them!grin grin grin
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by Cuddlemii: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2011
@op

Why is Sagamite your first post?

Why did u just register today?

You noticed all these about Segamite in few mins

I need Segamite to loan me his mite.
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by 190smh: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2011
[size=18pt]SOS CALL FOR THE HUNGRY AND NEEDY URGENTLY NEEDED

FOOD SOS CALL URGENTLY NEEDED

MAY DAY MAY DAY undecided
[/size]
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2011
babyitsu:

[size=25pt]Your own case is different. you fit in a mental home. been watching you too and you dont deserve to be among the sane![/size]  you think I dont have a life?? lol. smh. and I am not "lusting",  does it sound like I am? eejit.
[size=23pt]***DIES***[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by SAFO(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2011
What is it with Nigerians and Transformers?
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

Why is Sagamite your first post?

Why did u just register today?

You noticed all these about Segamite in few mins

I need Segamite to loan me his mite.
You sef na wa! na just e crush na! Free the Lady jor! Cant you see she is blushing? grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by babyitsu: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
190smh:

Sagamite would use you and dump you like Tissue
Hes with real women

Besides arent u supposed to be in your fiancee/husband's bed now
stay there dildoing yur self to a faceless forumite picture

@ other poverty stricken ba[i]st[/i]ards talking behind the scene
May poverty be their middle name  undecided

Like really--! Why do you always act like you're stark raven mad?? So you cannot catch the humor in this eh? then there is something wrong with you 190. Its surprising though. That you dont know if I am of marriageable age or not or if I am just a fun-seeking teenager and you just go on spewing baseless and arrant nonsense. you talking about D1ldo?? lool,  I thought you were the one jerking off to the pictures of n.aked women on the orobo vs Lepa thread. That shows just how juvenile you are.  You think I am new on Nairaland,  F*ck that!! I just came under another username. Go and drink the nearest tetraoxosulphate if what I write on here annoys you. and if you are in short supply, I could fetch you some from my chemistry lab.

B*tch nigger! mtchew.
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SAFO:

What is it with Nigerians and Transformers?
Ha! SAFO! You need to see how ALMOST EVERY STREET in NIGERIA has a TRANSFORMER! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by MMM2(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
op

stop
angryMASTangryURBATINGangry
if u want 2 live long in life embarassed
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by MMM2(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2011
op

stop
angry MAST angry URBATING angry
if u want 2 live long in life embarassedop

stop
angry MAST angry URBATING angry
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by pendo89(f): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
jeez.
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by babyitsu: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
M M M:

op

stop
angryMASTangryURBATINGangry

Upon the intensity of coercion you displayed just for me to learn the act of ma.stur.ba.tion from you I still declined and stood my grounds. Is that too big/hard  for you to deal with? I dont want to walk down your path so shove that down your slimy throat.  tongue
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by pendo89(f): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^ Av never seen anybody insult MMM.
waste of time
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by 190smh: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
babyitsu i have nothing on you @least u're done with university unlike odas wink wink

who are wretched like a mosque rat and browse nairaland from Nokia 3310's - hohoho
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by babyitsu: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
oh now you have nothing on me? well thanks though. But it would do us all lots of good if you dont blow everything out of proportion all the time. wink kiss
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by 190smh: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
Nah @ who's concerned got the message

sagamite come and carry your wife babyitsu ooh

cheesy cheesy - all the best ahead of your marriage cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by babyitsu: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
hahahaha,  Wife? Marriage? lol,  not of those intended oh. I am a realist and not even in fantasy land can that happen.

I was just letting everyone know who my Nairaland crush is, SAGA BABY.
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
pendo89:

Meaning? I have always been curious about that word. Always assumed that it means the real transformer.

How does a street gal carry a transformer around? or does it refer to something else?
ELECTRICITY TRANSFORMER . . . . . . It means go and COMMIT SUICIDE!!! You cant give a wet ELECTRICITY TRANSFORMER a HUG and expect to be alive!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by MMM2(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
babyitsu:

Upon the intensity of coercion you displayed just for me to learn the act of ma.stur.ba.tion from you I still declined and stood my grounds. Is that too big/hard  for you to deal with? I dont want to walk down your path so shove that down your slimy throat.  tongue

just quit forming,
and i will give u some free punny angry
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by 190smh: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
M M M:

just quit forming,
and i will give u some free punny angry
grin grin
Re: I Am In "love" With Sagamite: (lol) by 190smh: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
babyitsu:

hahahaha,  Wife? Marriage? lol,  not of those intended oh. I am a realist and not even in fantasy land can that happen.

I was just letting everyone know who my Nairaland crush is, SAGA BABY.

crush kini

if you both spend the nite in same room

U wanna say notin would happen shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / Male Text Mates Wanted (sms) / See Sexyy Red Video Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.