Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

China Website Cheaper Than Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 And Other Countries Import! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / China Website Cheaper Than Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 And Other Countries Import! (533 Views)

China Website Cheaper Than Alibaba, Aliexpress,1688 And Other Countries Import!! / Is There A China Company Website Cheaper Than Alibaba, Aliexpress,1688 Yes!!!!! / Taobao Pinduoduo 1688 Docking, And Also Docking RMB Exchange Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Website Cheaper Than Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 And Other Countries Import! by Importation1010: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
Are u interested in learning about mini importation business, a business that u will import goods from china and other countries at a very cheap price and sell in konga, jumia, running Facebook ads, or Google ads.
At the earliest stage of mini importation everybody import from alibaba and AliExpress, before 1688 was discovered and now the cheapest website.
I will be organizing a free class in WhatsApp about buying from alibaba, AliExpress and 1688, after that the master class will follow with the following outline of courses: if u are interested reach me here or send me ur number to be add in the free class and after the free class, the pay class will follow immediately. I will be also talking here about everything u need to know about mini importation business, follow me here to learn more about mini importation or send me direct message here for more information.
The outline below:
* How to register an account in 1668 and buy goods for yourself and others acting as agents.
*How to use, register and pay suppliers using an alipay account on the new website cheaper than 1688, on 1688, AliExpress, Alibaba.
* How to run Facebook ads, how to run Instagram ads and Google ads.
*Registration of alipay account and to verify it.
* Wechat registration.
* Buying goods from India, Dubai, Italy, Turkey and some other countries.
*Best shipping companies to use out of the listed shipping companies, I will give you.
*Best delivery company to use, to deliver products to customers in Nigeria.
* How to open an online store in konga, jumia.
* How to get videos from YouTube to advertise your products.
*Tools needed for smooth running of .
* How to get high quality products from the new website and 1688.
* Access to me to answer any questions you have.
Bonus as thanks you:
* Free website for doing micro jobs and get paid in dollars.
*Web design tool know as Canva and how to get the pro version for free
*How to use your android phone as a desktop computer.
I believe in solid and lucrative business that has structure not online business that u are not aware of wat is going on.
If u are interested in learning about mini importation business just typed interested, I will send u message in nairaland here.

Re: China Website Cheaper Than Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 And Other Countries Import! by leocollins(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Hey good day..which please which platfoam do you use to fund your facebook ads account..
Re: China Website Cheaper Than Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 And Other Countries Import! by Elifeseries: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Please I am interested sir. 2348067096775
Re: China Website Cheaper Than Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 And Other Countries Import! by Importation1010: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2022
I will reach out to u about the bank, I am using as a postpaid ad payment holder, prepaid u don't need to save ur ATM card number in Facebook, u will use payment gateway know as PayU but postpaid u will need to save in Facebook.
Also I will reach out to u in WhatsApp that is interested in mini importation business.
Re: China Website Cheaper Than Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 And Other Countries Import! by LegalZazu(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=Importation1010 post=118331866]Are u interested in learning about mini importation business, a business that u will import goods from china and other countries at a very cheap price and sell in konga, jumia, running Facebook ads, or Google ads.
At the earliest stage of mini importation everybody import from alibaba and AliExpress, before 1688 was discovered and now the cheapest website.
I will be organizing a free class in WhatsApp about buying from alibaba, AliExpress and 1688, after that the master class will follow with the following outline of courses: if u are interested reach me here or send me ur number to be add in the free class and after the free class, the pay class will follow immediately. I will be also talking here about everything u need to know about mini importation business, follow me here to learn more about mini importation or send me direct message here for more information.
The outline below:
* How to register an account in 1668 and buy goods for yourself and others acting as agents.
*How to use, register and pay suppliers using an alipay account on the new website cheaper than 1688, on 1688, AliExpress, Alibaba.
* How to run Facebook ads, how to run Instagram ads and Google ads.
*Registration of alipay account and to verify it.
* Wechat registration.
* Buying goods from India, Dubai, Italy, Turkey and some other countries.
*Best shipping companies to use out of the listed shipping companies, I will give you.
*Best delivery company to use, to deliver products to customers in Nigeria.
* How to open an online store in konga, jumia.
* How to get videos from YouTube to advertise your products.
*Tools needed for smooth running of .
* How to get high quality products from the new website and 1688.
* Access to me to answer any questions you have.
Bonus as thanks you:
* Free website for doing micro jobs and get paid in dollars.
*Web design tool know as Canva and how to get the pro version for free
*How to use your android phone as a desktop computer.
I believe in solid and lucrative business that has structure not online business that u are not aware of wat is going on.
If u are interested in learning about mini importation business just typed interested, I will send u message in nairaland here.
I need help with wechat account registration

(1) (Reply)

The Top 5 Forex Brokers For ZAR Accounts / . / Free Forex Trading Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.