Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Are The Processes Involved In The UAE Embassy Attestation? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / What Are The Processes Involved In The UAE Embassy Attestation? (254 Views)

Get Involved And Tag Along The Groove Is On As The Holidays Rolls On........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Processes Involved In The UAE Embassy Attestation? by JohannLibert: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mostly the documents need to be attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE and Ministry of Justice, UAE, then they need to be attested from Ministry of External Affairs, India and Ministry of Home Affairs, India.
Re: What Are The Processes Involved In The UAE Embassy Attestation? by libertanna: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hello! Recently, I needed to certify documents, I was looking for a company that could do UAE embassy London attestation for a long time and finally found it, the consultant suggested what I needed to do and helped me with answers to questions that interested me, I recommend, they did everything as quickly as possible!

(1) (Reply)

Shop - Moschino Logo Women Transparent Bracelets / Shop - Hermes Lindy Bag Clemence Leather Palladium Hardware In Coffee / How To Customize T-shirts And Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.