Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) (37247 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Roboto11:

Even if you saw the instant replay, you would call it film trick.

Or he would say is the Military men that put the guns on their chests and snapped the.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by incandescentena: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Roboto11:
Kill these "Fulani" Herdsmen.
Where are their sticks and cows?
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Almaigaa: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
incandescentena:

Yes! Igbo fulani herdsmen with bigheads

These people......Smh

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Killermamba: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/troops-kill-4-gunmen-during-a-failed-attack-on-a-military-checkpoint-in-anambra-photos/

Wey their guns na? Na extrajudicial killings I dey see here, we go soon hear the true story. With anticipation I opened the link thinking it will really be those blood sucking demons that were killed. Them deserve am 1000%. But for this pictures I saw NO I have my doubt.
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Angrygoat: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
How can u use venza 4plugs vs hilux. I'm sure they were flagged down 2stop but stubbornness led to dia end....

3 Likes

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by zudozz: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=abc115 post=118333387][/quote]

Is that all u heard abt Obi? U did nt hear that at ur age he was already a billionaire?

Oga go n drink ur garri with salt.. U cant even afford groundnut.
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
We all know they were murdered in cold blood.if they were really armed men.they would have gladly displayed their guns by the corpse.But no guns.our military men are the best cowards in the world. they take pleasure in kilking unarmed and innocent fellows.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by frankson1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Roboto11:

cheesy cheesy cheesy the majority of our neighbours from the East might be something else and not human.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by tafabaloo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Activities of these useless monsters has made innocents casualties of wars.
How do you clearly distinguish between killings of innocent citizens and those of Igbos by security personnel.
It is advised that if you are moving as a group anywhere in parts of the East, just ensure you obey instructions given by security agents deployed to checkpoints and mind the way you dress.
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
CaptainAyub:
These type of 'gunmen' without guns,hope say una never gather ....
lol. that's why their faces were shown, so that anyone who knows them personally and want to prove their innocence would come forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by timiade446(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
They just woke up early in the morning and decided to just get wasted undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Offpointng: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I'm sceptical about this. How come people people who are going to attack an army check point are putting on palm slippers instead of shoes. Even cultist wear shoes when they go on hit.

Are they going for Beauty pageant??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Na gun scatter that guy they pull his trouser down or na knife(dagger)?!

The wise ones knows these guys were murdered for something else with all indications.

When real UGM go waste these wicked security men niw they will start saying IpOb terrorist this and that.

Stop killing youths gruesomely...these are people family members

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by kacheezy: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
The Venza has a plate number, who imported it, in his name was it registered?
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Offpointng: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I'm sceptical about this. How come people people who are going to attack an army check point are putting on palm slippers instead of shoes. Even cultist wear shoes when they go on hit.

Are they going for Beauty pageant?? The most important thing is the release of bullet to the intended object

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Offpointng: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sholaco:
oloriburuku somebody, you can take them to your house and laid them on your bed

grin grin grin
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Kingpin1000: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Offpointng:

Are they going for Beauty pageant?? The most important thing is the release of bullet to the intended object
You know nothing about violence. You don't wear palm slippers to a hit. You won't be able to run ar walk comfortably.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
by the time they killed these people finished, I'm wondering where peter obi will get 1m votes in southeast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Offpointng: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Aladdin1:
We all know they were murdered in cold blood.if they were really armed men.they would have gladly displayed their guns by the corpse.But no guns.our military men are the best cowards in the world. they take pleasure in kilking unarmed and innocent fellows.

Come and see the same weak military is taking pleasure in Killing Unarmed and innocent Bandits here in Kaduna. thus, restoring peace on the Kaduna pleateau, Villages and highways.

I wonder why Fools would be calling her military weak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Exceed15: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pictures don't lie. Welldone troop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Offpointng: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:

You know nothing about violence. You don't wear palm slippers to a hit. You won't be able to run ar walk comfortably.

What are you saying? You've not seen videos of Boko Haram or Bandits engage Troops in slippers? Shoe won't make you walk or run faster either

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Not even one Dane gun. There is god oo
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
See wasted lives
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
And the old cutlass inside the pickup? Make these no be farmers oo
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by yahoodetector: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hopeless Uzodinjo's boys!
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by drololaaof: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/troops-kill-4-gunmen-during-a-failed-attack-on-a-military-checkpoint-in-anambra-photos/

Thank you for assurring them of their safety while being attacked on a daily basis.
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Gucciblog: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
LiveWithIt:

My president your president our president inshallah
Jagaban of borgu

You really need to take your drugs

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Lionnation: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Roboto11:

do you have an answer to his question
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Tradman: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
uchennaq:
I congratulate our officers if this is true. But I just hope its not innocent young boys?
innocent young boys
Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Backpedal: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Any unknown gunman deserve this fate

2 Likes

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Uredan46(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
SoftP:
How they possibly killed gun men without sampling their weapons leaves me baffled’

Seems our noble troops are only extremely tactical in South -East
E pain this one ���

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
See as yeeboe youths are dying..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK / Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.