Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,400 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Mohammed Isa, SA Media To Senate President, Ahmad Lawan Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Isa, SA Media To Senate President, Ahmad Lawan Dies (350 Views)

Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Isa, SA Media To Senate President, Ahmad Lawan Dies by bennybuhari: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
The Special Assistant to the Senate President on Media and Publicity, Mohammed Isa is dead.

He died on Friday in the hospital where he was receiving treatment after a fatal crash.

Credible sources informed DAILY INDEPENDENT that Mohammed was also a passenger in the car crash that killed Hon. Danladi Ndayebo, former Commissioner for Information in Niger State.

The late Mohammed in a post on his Facebook handle four days ago had expressed gratitude to all his well-wishers. He also informed them that he was in stable condition and also making daily improvements.

"Let me take this opportunity to thank all of you that send a goodwill and condilence message over our accident and the eventual death of my friend and brother, Danladi Ndayebo . I appreciate all of you and assure you that I'm in a stable condition and recording daily improvement. Thank you very much" he had posted.

His funeral will take place at Sokoto Road, Funtua, adjacent to Sarkin Maska's residence by 2:30pm today.

https://independent.ng/breaking-mohammed-isa-sa-media-to-senate-president-dies/

Re: Mohammed Isa, SA Media To Senate President, Ahmad Lawan Dies by doggedfighter(f): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Fare thee well , SA !
Re: Mohammed Isa, SA Media To Senate President, Ahmad Lawan Dies by slivertongue: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hardluck SP. Rest well, SA.
Re: Mohammed Isa, SA Media To Senate President, Ahmad Lawan Dies by hisexcellency34: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
RIP man
Re: Mohammed Isa, SA Media To Senate President, Ahmad Lawan Dies by Carmanbiz: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
That is why nobody knows who will go and who will be alive before the day of election 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Limelight Should Be On INEC Registration Done In Jigawa Almost Half Is Underage / Kenya Drops Money Laundering Charges Against Nigerian Financial Tech Tycoons / Watch Wike And His G5 Choir Singing Praises To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.