Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (60669 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video) / Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
dmill:

What is going on here?
Our nigerian soldiers are now useless to the extend they attack them in their base and barracks. Why?
What is happening to our soldiers now! This is our heavy security we have in nigeria, they killed them like this?
What should we civillians do now?

They're not useless, you're the one who should put your sense to use. They're being attacked by suicidal armed criminals, this is no different from terrorists attacking security agents at checkpoints. When you're suicidal, you're a danger to everyone around you.
Also, you should know that there is no way they wouldn't be exposed and vulnerable to attacks at checkpoints.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by hammerT: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Biafrans will kill Northerners in the North? Lmaoooo
Remember the North feeds you wretches. It seems you want to die like your foolish fathers who fought those feeding you.

15 trailer loads of poisoned onions or tomatoes sent to you will end the war in 3 days.

So, wretched slave, watch how you talk to your masters.

KILLING NIGERIA SOLDIERS DEY GIVE ME HARD-ON.

IT IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT MAKE MY PRICK TO STAND.

AS THEY RUN LIKE CHICKEN, WE GUN DEM DOWN.

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by drimzsmoke(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
dmill:

What is happening to our soldiers now! This is our heavy security we have in nigeria, they killed them like this?
What should we civillians do now?

Go and "dira"!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
unclejb2:
This is what Buhari brought into the south east. A region that had previously enjoyed unprecedented peace

No. This is what Kanu, the albino rat brought to South East and supported by majority of you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by hammerT: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
GUN TO GUN NOW.

U SAY U BE SOLDIER, Y U COME DEY RUN LIKE CHICKEN. NAU?

FACE ME, I FACE U. COWARD!

1 Like

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

I'm telling you. They practically brought down the region on it knees...

I can bet that those youths killed are innocent villagers that ran out of luck...so bad undecided

Supports for these criminals and denial like this was what responsible for current state of the region. Only few of you doesn't support attacks on the security agents and facilities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by hammerT: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
maasoap:

Supports for these criminals and denial like this was what responsible for current state of the region. Only few of you doesn't support attacks on the security agents and facilities

BY THE TIME DEATH VISIT YOU IN YOUR SAFE ZONE, U WILL UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT 1967.

U ARE NOT BEYOND OUR REACH.
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
boldtruthalways:

You dint know what you are talking about. SE has been a very peaceful place until evil Buharii and supreme Court forced Uzodinma on Imo State and destroyed the region with their masked men. The evil they are planting in SE will consume all of them. Know it that no SE man will ever kill a fellow SE. Why ate the so called unknown gunmen always wearing mask? God will judge Buharii and APC. Is it not his responsibility to protect all lives and property in Nigeria?

If the emboldened is true then it means that Igbos are the MOST perfect creatures created by God. But since Igbos are humans and hence not perfect, then it means that your statement is false. Some of you Eboes have the brain that is lower than that of a 2 year old baby.Keep fooling yourselves UNTIL Igboland become permanently cursed. I don't even know why you Igbos are like this? You have this mentality that you are perfect beings that can do absolutely no wrong. You deny the atrocities of your tribesmen even when it stares you in the face. You blame others for your own evil ways. It is very consistent with your mindset. You leave your corrupt governors and blame Tinubu (a Yoruba man) for your underdevelopment. You carry Lagos matter for head like gala and close your eyes to the destruction going on in your own backyard. Igbo politicians are not corrupt. It is the politicians of other tribes that are corrupt. This kind of thinking is an insult to the intelligence of even a 2 year old child. Until Igbos get rid of this destructive mentality, you will continue to fall victims to charlattans like kanu and ekpa. Shine your eyes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Chiachifranklin: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sergio103:

It was launched successfully.

But over confidence killed the 4 men.

Armies took to their heel..... instead of them to find their own way since the people they came for has freed...... they started wasting time.

Who on earth doesn't know the armies will always regroup?

Time management is underrated!!
No weapon was found with them okay,so it then suggests they retaliated by killing innocent men
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by deeva2: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Only because Soludo exposed their boss, Obifraud..

They shud not start crying the army start their own sha

1 Like

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by kolaaderin: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
gidgiddy:
Nothing about this story makes sense

Gunmen attack an Army checkpoint, kill at least one Soldier, have time to burn the Army vehicle

How did the JTF mobilise to kill 4 of the gunmen with no casualty on their side?

And whats this about a Soldier shooting a youth of the community?

What I suspect happend is that gunmen attacked an Army checkpoint, and Soldiers later returned to the community to kill 4 innocent youth in cold blood as revenge
we know you will never be happy they are killed, but you will jubilate if it was 4 solder down. This your warp mentality agains the state is a terrible disease that needs urgent cure.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by okeysoninv: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
hammerT:
GUN TO GUN NOW.

U SAY U BE SOLDIER, Y U COME DEY RUN LIKE CHICKEN. NAU?

FACE ME, I FACE U. COWARD!
akpamu na 4 vs 1. four dead ipob cockroaches vs one gallant officer. death to Nnamdi kanu urchins
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by okeysoninv: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chiachifranklin:

No weapon was found with them okay,so it then suggests they retaliated by killing innocent men
akpamu na Anambra vigilantee service ambushed them . death to ipob

2 Likes

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by okeysoninv: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

Gunmen attack an Army checkpoint, kill at least one Soldier, have time to burn the Army vehicle

How did the JTF mobilise to kill 4 of the gunmen with no casualty on their side?

What I suspect happend is that gunmen attacked an Army checkpoint, and Soldiers later returned to the community to kill 4 innocent youth in cold blood as revenge
Akpamu, anambra state vigilantee service ambush them. kill four of ipob fools. destroyed their stolen venza. you can now cry they killed innocent people. death to ipob sympathizers

3 Likes

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate come shed more light abeg

The story no clear

OyigboUpdate
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Bolaji26(m): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pictures

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
hammerT:

WHO SHOULD THEY SUPPORT?

FULANI TERRORIST THAT WANT TO STEAL THEIR LAND OR AFONJA SLAVE?

THE OTHER SOLDIERS WILL STILL DIE FROM THE GUN WOUND.

THEY MUST HAVE LOST ALOT OF BLOOD RUNNING WITH GUN SHOT WOUNDS.

TOORROW, LET THEM SET UP ANOTHER CHECK POINT, UGM WILL STILL KILL MORE.

THEY ARE NOT WELCOME TO OUR LAND.

LET THEM GO TO NORTHEAST. THIS IS JUST THE OPENING SHOTS, THEM DEY RUN, SOON THEY WILL HAVE NO PLACE TO RUN.

As long as you guys are still Nigerians, our soldiers can move and mount checkpoints in anywhere in your region.....
Most of you guys supporting those useless UGM are residing in lagos, rivers, ogun, kano, oyo, Delta and kaduna...... Scared to go to their region......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by iamsolasoul(f): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
This is not fair
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by okeysoninv: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
God bless Anambra State vigilantee service for killing ipob devil gumen. we igbos are not insurgent. any ipob caught should be dealth with. let them all rot in hell with their criminal leader Nnamdi kanu. God bless Anambra State

2 Likes

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Beautiful94: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chibuzoc:

You're not reasonable at all. Your type will praise Nelson Mandela and condemn Nnamdi Kanu of which both of them toed the same path.
When Nigerian army were killing innocent protesters you kept mute and all of a sudden you now find your voice. I just hate hypocrite and mentally enslaved people who don't have time to work on themselves. Probably because you didn't lose a loved one to glaring injustice else you would have been an unknown gunman.
A call for referendum is not a call for war but some people wants us to hate Nnamdi Kanu because he called for referendum lol, unity by force is a crime to humanity.
My heart bleeds for innocent people who are been sacrificed for this struggle but in all we are born to die and what we died for shows the meaning of our existence
You are the one that is not reasonable. You sit in your house while innocent souls are been wasted on a daily. Look at what is happening around you, does it make sense? Nnamdi kanu is clearly using your brains and that man called simon ekpa will be your bane!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Aguilar(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
These idiots police no get body bag angry
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Naustine(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
I hope no be innocent person's dem kill so...coz I no see any recovered weapons
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Kudos to our Gallant officers of the law

May God keep blessing and keeping you guys safe

All the Enemies of Nigeria disguising as Ndi Suffer no dey tire you agents shall perish

I knew after Charles soludo exposed Obituary as a fruadster his goons would attack Anambra

I know one idiot will say this nonsense. Congratulations! It’s you!
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

If this ur narration is what u will say in real life, I will ensure I point you as one of the gunmen.
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
This is a once peaceful region. Why not let this people go their separate ways for God sake!
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by stormborn28(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

Your statement make sense..that is how the Nigerian army behave...those gunmen have left but the innocent suffers
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by learnedJAMES(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
I weep for my dear country, there is so much bloodshed, life is so cheap.
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by stormborn28(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Komu1048:

If this ur narration is what u will say in real life, I will ensure I point you as one of the gunmen.
that statement makes more sense than the distorted news we are getting
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by BIODAVY(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
What are Igbo leaders doing on this?

1 Like

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
God please all these senseless killings have to stop. Ah!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
hammerT:
NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE ARMY WILL LEAVE BARRACKS, WEAR UNIFORM AND BE HARRASSING CIVILIANS.

GO TO USA, YEAR TO YEAR, U WILL NOT SEE ANY ARMY.

GO TO UK, U WILL NEVER SEE ANY MILITARY ON THE STREET.

IN NIGERIA ONCE AN UPSTART DUNCE JOIN MILITARY, THE NEXT THING IS TO STAND FOR CORNER THEY COLLECT 20NAIRA AND BEATING CIVILIANS.

WE WILL KILL ALL OF THEM IN SE, ONE BY ONE.

Please continue, I will appreciate if u can extend it to south/South esp Edo State. He we r more interested in 2023
Re: 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It appears my comment is really paining them.

They now see me everywhere, even in their nightmares.

So I'm now Corrinthians again. grin
grin

The same way they see Omenka in me. It therefore means that you're Omenka. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Who Are The Real Owners Of 9mobile And Keystone Bank? / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.