Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change (700 Views)

2023: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-muslim Ticket - Tanko Yakassai / 2023: I Rather Vote Hausa Or Igbo Man Than Vote Tinubu - Oluomo Of Derby / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by blackpanda: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
My pipo, what u need to know about 2023 elections is:

If you vote for hausa, you vote stupendous looting and corruption like Nigeria has never witnessed before. Result will be mass poverty and zero developments. The good side is that if you are opportuned to get connected to the center, o boy u don make am for life! grin

Vote Yoruba and you are voting in drug barons and criminals in power. Many ongoing efcc cases will just fizzle out. But the good side is massive infrastructure through out the country without discrimination...well as long as the infrastructure yields more wealth for the oga at the top grin cheesy

If you vote Igbo, well, you just signed off to 8years of lies, greed and cluelessness. Let's be honest, this guy has no presence in national assembly to pass any budget or legislation, his political nominees will never be confirmed because his party is non existence in the legislature. More importantly, we all know he lacks what it takes as commander in chief of armed forces. The good side is that Nigeria will be tuned in to fantastic stories of developments in china, Japan, UK etc for 8years grin

With these few points of mine, I hope I've been able to confuse u that head or tail you're f#$ked in 2023 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by budaatum: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sensible people don't vote Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo.

Sensible people vote competence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by blackpanda: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:
Sensible people don't vote Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo.

Sensible people vote competence.

If you had any sense you will understand my post is not about tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by successmatters(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Don't vote for me because I am an Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba man, vote for me because I am competent enough to take Nigeria up to her expected height among the committee of nations. - Peter Obi, 2022.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by JoeNL22(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
blackpanda:

If you vote for hausa, you vote stupendous looting and corruption like Nigeria has never witnessed before. Result will be mass poverty and zero developments. The good side is that if you are opportuned to get connected to the center, o boy u don make am for life! grin

Vote Yoruba and you are voting in drug barons and criminals in power. Many ongoing efcc cases will just fizzle out. But the good side is massive infrastructure through out the country without discrimination...well as long as the infrastructure yields more wealth for the oga at the top grin cheesy

If you vote Igbo, well, you just signed off to 8years of lies, greed and cluelessness. Let's be honest, this guy has no presence in national assembly to pass any budget or legislation, his political nominees will never be confirmed because his party is non existence in the legislature. More importantly, we all know he lacks what it takes as commander in chief of armed forces. The good side is that Nigeria will be tuned in to fantastic stories of developments in china, Japan, UK etc for 8years grin

With these few points of mine, I hope I've been able to confuse u that head or tail you're f#$ked in 2023 grin
We will vote obi not because his igbo, but because he knows what we Nigerians needs. He knows what to do, the help the common man wants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by blackpanda: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

We will vote obi not because his igbo, but because he knows what we Nigerians needs. He knows what to do, what to help the common man.

Smh. The post isn't about tribe. Duh! undecided
And don't be saying "we", cos u only have one vote and can't speak for others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by Donwilson88: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
This statement seems unsatisfactory but with Nigerialization Truth plenty inside!

Since almost nothing happened after end-sars Saga!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by Innocentman86: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Another Tinubu slavve o. The beat.
Obi is competent,obi a man who developed Lagos and anambra plus Almost every bank in Nigeria will bring massive infrastructure and development.
We all belief in obi.
By the way atiku is not that bad too,just that he is corruptt but he is one of the notherners who is not that tribalistic.
Thiefnybu is the worst presidential candidate ever on earth and voting him is like opening gate to ritualisst,theiffs, tribslist,cocaine dealers,agbero,juju,and other bad things into your house.

2 Likes

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by blackpanda: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Innocentman86:
Another Tinubu slavve o. The beat.
Obi is competent,obi a man who developed Lagos and anambra plus Almost every bank in Nigeria will bring massive infrastructure and development.
We all belief in obi.
By the way atiku is not that bad too,just that he is corruptt but he is one of the notherners who is not that tribalistic.
Thiefnybu is the worst presidential candidate ever on earth and voting him is like opening gate to ritualisst,theiffs, tribslist,cocaine dealers,agbero,juju,and other bad things into your house.

I believe you can read and not just regurgitate nonsense. Did you see any support for Tinubu in the post Mtscheeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by Innocentman86: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
blackpanda:

I believe you can read and not just regurgitate nonsense. Did you see any support for Tinubu in the post Mtscheeeew
Yes it was subtle,but I know propaganda when I see one.
Oga we are not voting for a sick,dying theiff, ritualisst,drug dealer,kriminal,old, occulltic, tribalistik, pompous and folish old irritatin man.
Is either the best obi or
Atiku the manageable candidate.
But that ritualisst,no way embarassed tongue embarassed embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by blackpanda: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Innocentman86:

Yes it was subtle,but I know propaganda when I see one.
Oga we are not voting for a sick,dying theiff, ritualisst,drug dealer,kriminal,old, occulltic, tribalistik, pompous and folish old irritatin man.
Is either the best obi or
Atiku the manageable candidate.
But that ritualisst,no way embarassed tongue embarassed embarassed tongue

You need mental help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by Innocentman86: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
blackpanda:

You need mental help.
A slavve paid peanut is telling someone from the richest,bravest and most blessed tribe and from a family with a name he needs help.
Joke apart I can employ you and pay you more than what the theiff,drug dealerr and old sick dying man pays you.
Coword grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by slivertongue: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
blackpanda:

Comedy!!! None is near correct.
Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by budaatum: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
blackpanda:

You post is about being helpless. Sensible people are not helpless.
Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by blackpanda: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:

You post is about being helpless. Sensible people are not helpless.

Ok ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by OKOATA(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
blackpanda:

Your post isn't about Tribe but here you keep mentioning Hausa/Ibo/Yoruba. So if they aren't tribe to you what are they? Since you be Professor tell us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by Softmirror: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
blackpanda:

PESSIMISTIC MENTALITY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by budaatum: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
blackpanda:

I think the only thing you've managed to show here is how confused you are. And that's a very good thing, because you have not convinced yourself of nonsense, and have left us the opportunity to deconfuse you which most would gladly respectfully do.

Do please accept my most sincerest apologies for those of us who don't.

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by blackpanda: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
budaatum:

I think the only thing you've managed to show here is how confused you are. And that's a very good thing, because you have not convinced yourself of nonsense, and have left us the opportunity to deconfuse you which most would gladly respectfully do.

Do please accept my most sincerest apologies for those of us who don't.

Must u be a slave to politician What's your brain for, i believe u can read.

1 Like

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by blackpanda: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
OKOATA:
Your post isn't about Tribe but here you keep mentioning Hausa/Ibo/Yoruba. So if they aren't tribe to you what are they? Since you be Professor tell us.

Use your brain. It was created for a reason

1 Like

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by BeardedMeat(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
blackpanda:

You yellow Bars are very scared about Peter Obi and rightly so. What kind of person supports a drug lord with Alzheimer's and Parkinson coupled with questionable wealth, parentage, academic qualifications and pedigree to be the president of the most populous black nation on earth.

I'd advise you prepare for your funeral next year when Peter Obi is sworn in as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by BeardedMeat(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
blackpanda:

Use your brain. It was created for a reason
You need to borrow brain or better locate the nearest abbatoir from free brain.

Abeg no sensible person should comment on this thread again.

Thread will die a natural death in obscurity. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by blackpanda: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You need to borrow brain or better locate the nearest abbatoir from free brain.

Na small pikin de worry you. Smh

1 Like

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by blackpanda: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You yellow Bars are very scared about Peter Obi and rightly so. What kind of person supports a drug lord with Alzheimer's and Parkinson coupled with questionable wealth, parentage, academic qualifications and pedigree to be the president of the most populous black nation on earth.

I'd advise you prepare for your funeral next year when Peter Obi is sworn in as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Why does your brain keep telling you a different thing when you can clearly read and see that I didnt support any of the candidates. Both the headline and content is very clear and I know u are literate. As in

1 Like

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by budaatum: 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
blackpanda:

Must u be a slave to politician What's your brain for, i believe u can read.

buda, a slave to politician, lol. Only one who has not read enough would make such a statement.

Do get back to me after you've read some buda please. There's quite a lot to chose from.

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by budaatum: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Sorry. I saw this late. Might still comment to enlighten the op though, so forgive me in advance.

1 Like

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by techWriter1: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by 9japride(m): 5:39am On Nov 13, 2022
Op you are not serious. Developed countries fought for their freedom and a better life. If we follow your opinion, then we all should scrap the office of the presidency and all man for himself. Just like a lawless society, where each street is govern by a warlord or a cultist. Nobody should listen to this rubbish. The sensible ones are voting for Peter Datti. I am suspecting most of these discouraging post are being open by foreigners who lack any connection to Nigeria. Nothing concern them if Nigeria goes up in flame. A true Nigerian should fight for their future, because these foreigners will Japa to their base when things goes south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by TreasureJunky: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2022
So what is your message,, should we not vote at all?? Or should we continue with Buhari wicked and corrupt regime??
Anyways, you don't have any message, you just want to trend.
Since none of the contestants is competent, can you come out and contest, so we can vote for you, since you know better..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by blackpanda: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
TreasureJunky:
So what is your message,, should we not vote at all?? Or should we continue with Buhari wicked and corrupt regime??
Anyways, you don't have any message, you just want to trend.
Since none of the contestants is competent, can you come out and contest, so we can vote for you, since you know better..

Who de fight u Calm down ur pepper body

1 Like

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by blackpanda: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
9japride:
Op you are not serious. Developed countries fought for their freedom and a better life. If we follow your opinion, then we all should scrap the office of the presidency and all man for himself. Just like a lawless society, where each street is govern by a warlord or a cultist. Nobody should listen to this rubbish. The sensible ones are voting for Peter Datti. I am suspecting most of these discouraging post are being open by foreigners who lack any connection to Nigeria. Nothing concern them if Nigeria goes up in flame. A true Nigerian should fight for their future, because these foreigners will Japa to their base when things goes south.

Keep suspecting u hear. Bunch of lazy yoot grin

1 Like

Re: Whether You Vote Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo In 2023, Nothing Will Change by 9japride(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
blackpanda:

Keep suspecting u hear. Bunch of lazy yoot grin
[color=#006600][/color]

But that's the truth nah. It's just like for example those illegal immigrants from northern Africa countries like Chad, Mali, Niger rep etc who troop to Nigeria. They can never feel the pain of the common man in the country, they are the one's likely to be instigating hatred here and nothing concern them with the development of the country. I only pity Nigerians that will mumu vote for funny characters that don't care about their well being. Las Las dey go dey alright.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Is Not Really Ready For 2023 Election, See Picture / I Did My Little As Anambra Gov, Soludo Should Do More As A Professor – Peter Obi / Last Night, A Walmart Manager Shot 10 Customers To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.