Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pdp "Okowa Boys" Destroys Adc Gubernatorial Candidate's Billboards In Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp "Okowa Boys" Destroys Adc Gubernatorial Candidate's Billboards In Asaba (199 Views)

Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara / ADC Gubernatorial Candidate In Oyo, Lanlehin Holds Rally (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp "Okowa Boys" Destroys Adc Gubernatorial Candidate's Billboards In Asaba by ChampionTvEnt(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
PDP "OKOWA BOYS" DESTROYS ADC GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE'S BILLBOARDS IN ASABA

Reports reaching us has explained how some boys suspected to be a group of political thugs openly working for the governor of Delta state, Dr Ifeanyichukwu Okowa; who's also the Peoples Democratic Party's vice presidential candidate for the nation's presidency. (running mate of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar)

According to a statement to confirm the reports via a WhatsApp messenger text by the ADC governorship candidate, Ambassador Efe Ekure, where he expressed his unbelievable experience, the billboards are erected in front of Asaba International Airport, Along Benin Onitsha Expressway.

He said "Yesterday I received a call from someone in Asaba that PDP and Okowa Boys are boasting to bring down my Billboard in the Town, Just this morning they('ve) destroyed the Billboard. "

"After destroying our state fo

According to an anonymous eyewitness who doesn't want her name mentioned, she explained she was around at an enough distance.

"I was waiting for a ride to pick me up when they came on motorcycles and cars from the other side. Infact I saw everything faster, they climbed and destroyed and burnt it off and left immediately"

The lady ignored questions requesting the timing and other details of the ugly occurrence. sighting her safety from the ugly political circle dependence

As at the time of filing this report, all efforts to reach out to the state police command, and PDP headquarters were unsuccessful owing to connection errors.

More details later.....

(1) (Reply)

Why Vote Prof Ikonne As Abia State Gov :2023 / Zanele Sifuba: Arrest those behind smear campaign against Diri now- NGO tells FG / Tinubu Drug Lord And Money Laundering Saga I Soludo's TV Interview- Open Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.