Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Icx Course For Learning And Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Icx Course For Learning And Investment (452 Views)

Ekiti Tradefair With Icx / Icx, ICOMEX Currency And Investment / Start Your Cryptocurrencies Trading Journey, Learning And Trading With Nbtiz.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icx Course For Learning And Investment by articulateboss: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
So some people messaged me directly that they don't have time to attend to any zoom, WhatsApp or physical session to learn about icx, its benefits and how it can enrich oneself.

I have created a free course about ICX101. You can go here to know what ICX is all about and share with your friends and family you wish to tap into this knowledge.

https://prudenciaambang.com/all-courses/icx101/

Re: Icx Course For Learning And Investment by Hezzyluv: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Good
Re: Icx Course For Learning And Investment by Hezzyluv: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
articulateboss:
So some people messaged me directly that they don't have time to attend to any zoom, WhatsApp or physical session to learn about icx, its benefits and how it can enrich oneself.

I have created a free course about ICX101. You can go here to know what ICX is all about and share with your friends and family you wish to tap into this knowledge.

https://prudenciaambang.com/all-courses/icx101/

I'm among the first sets of people the bought their coin, only for me to later know that it's not tradable yet. Fingers crossed thou..
Re: Icx Course For Learning And Investment by articulateboss: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=Hezzyluv post=118339021]

I'm among the first sets of people the bought their coin, only for me to later know that it's not tradable yet. Fingers crossed thou..

[/quoteit is tradable and once the hybrid exchange fully launches it will generally tradable for all ]
Re: Icx Course For Learning And Investment by Hezzyluv: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=articulateboss post=118461811][/quote]

When would it be fully launched?
Re: Icx Course For Learning And Investment by articulateboss: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Good news the hybrid exchanged is fully lunched. Should be fully operational by january. We have also up our game on some aspects. The investment plan of up to 260% yearly can now get you up to as much as 500% yearly using our fx multiplier system. Chat me up or any icx member you know to get started.
Re: Icx Course For Learning And Investment by articulateboss: 5:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Trade fair! Trade fair!! Trade fair!!!
Are you in ekiti state and its environ or have friends and family in ekiti, Have you always been inquisitive about icx but have no way to verify then inquire no more. ICX is coming to ekiti trade fair, icx will be there for a whopping 8 days, from 10th-18th come and learn and inquire how to make passive income for yourself from our group of consultant representing icx at the fair, don't miss this opportunity(icx section is the only canopy under the coconut tree) you can also contact us using the information below

Re: Icx Course For Learning And Investment by articulateboss: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Icx always living up to its hype. With the new improvements done and augmented benefits attached you don't want to miss out. Follow the video with the CMO and learn more about icx and its upgraded features

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmF0yV3XTv8

Re: Icx Course For Learning And Investment by articulateboss: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
This is strictly for those in Lagos. Don't miss this summit.
Come get business opportunities to propel your financial life for the year of 2023

Password: free
Invite:articulateboss

Re: Icx Course For Learning And Investment by articulateboss: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Start your Year with a Plan
Join us for a Free Business Training
Come and learn how you can leverage on Technology to make passive income using your smartphone.

This Free Business Training is all you need to start looking at your smartphone differently.

Its tomorrow guys don't miss this
Re: Icx Course For Learning And Investment by articulateboss: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
The program is tomorrow, don't miss the first business conference of the year, let's talk business, let's talk ICX

Re: Icx Course For Learning And Investment by articulateboss: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2023
For those who have location or time barrier you can also take advantage of our online space.
Just send a dm to the contact via dm on WhatsApp to be added to the group
If you have an active goal this year this is a conference you don't want to miss

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Tell Me The Best Visa Naira Card On MTCGAME At Bank Rates / What Can I Do On A 300 Sqm Land Space? / Buy all Gift Cards, iTunes, Mastercard, VISA Card, PM, Skrill, USDT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.