Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

When And How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When And How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? (2336 Views)

How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? / How I Made My First Million From Nothing..... Might Help Someone / How I Made My First Million Naira/dollars/pounds/euros... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When And How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by ouchexy: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2011
I made my first million naira at exactly the age of 28 (this month) when i received my last salary and my account read one million and 34 thousand naira (N1000034). Apart from that, i had other savings from my business deals summing up to N120,000. I am yet to make necessary deductions for God. But this month will always be memorable to me

I ask - when and how did you make your first million naira?
Re: When And How Did You Make Your First Million Naira? by indollars: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
You forgot to tell us how you made your first million, please we would like to know and possibly learn from your success.

(1) (Reply)

Viewing Center Business Or Beauty/cosmetic Shop / The Store Where Everything Costs N1,500 / Green Bird Delivery Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.