Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner (8743 Views)

Abia Isolation Centres In Poor State – Resident Doctors / Fire Accident Victim Rejected By General Hospitals In Lagos Dies (Graphic) / List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by DECLAN2015(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
owobokiri:
After borrowing over a trillion naira and with the greatest IGR in the federation that disappears into the pockets of some owambe politicians at Alausa, Lagos State health sector is still dragging for position with that of Osun state. Mind you, Lagos gets some of the biggest federal government allocations every month!
An economy bigger than that of Ghana but with infastructure as dilapidated as that of Gombe State, Lagos would have been another Ekiti if not for it's former federal capital status!

Rotten mouth like u.Ekiti kill u for there.fool
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Bigchristo: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/60-lagos-primary-hospitals-in-poor-shape-commissioner/
Let this be Anambra state they will blame Peter Obi for it, shey una nor go blame Tinubu now oo, wicked people grin grin
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Cantonese: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Realguyman1:
It maybe this commissioner is talking about another Lagos somewhere else, "maybe in Chad or Burundi". This can't be the Lagos Tinubu turn to Paris when he was governor of Lagos State(according to senseless APC supporters).

Why can’t it be Lagos? Is it a challenge faced by Lagos state only?

It is a national problem, with governments failing at all levels. The commissioner was simply honest, with the status of PHCs in Lagos.

I am not a supporter of Tinubu, but the fact remains that leaders at all levels travel out of Nigeria to attend to their health matters, stylishly destroying those left for other Nigerians.

Look, it is time to wake up and hold our leaders accountable for all their atrocities. It is also time to vote for only those right persons who we can hold accountable all Nigerians.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Realguyman1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cantonese:

Why can’t it be Lagos? Is it a challenge faced by Lagos state only?

It is a national problem, with governments failing at all levels. The commissioner was simply honest, with the status of PHCs in Lagos.

I am not a supporter of Tinubu, but the fact remains that leaders at all levels travel out of Nigeria to attend to their health matters, stylishly destroying those left for other Nigerians.

Look, it is time to wake up and hold our leaders accountable for all their atrocities. It is also time to vote for only those right persons who we can hold accountable all Nigerians.
At least u said the truth that leaders at all level of government failed the country.

But apart from failure, people like Tinubu, Oshiomole, Amiechi and others brought in calamity (Buhari) upon the land. And that's why Tinubu should not be allowed anywhere closed to aso rock, because the old druggie will only end up causing more calamity upon calamity upon Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Obainomilano: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hahahah amoda yekini invested health care funds for his drug business... And the result more thugs to cause mayhem on innocent Nigerians but God will reighn Supreme
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by plrvipclub: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
ogododo:

Una still dey repeat dis lie.
Oya list how many na, since you be saint wey no de lie.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by KINGS100(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
My brother, Tinubu urching don't understand this that's why we are paying them in their own coin. Meanwhile Tinubu goes to London hospital to treat Body pain and headache. Now we know why

plrvipclub:
grin grin grin so funny reading all those comments above, not that I support any of the presidential candidates.
I have a question for those masturbating on this rather positive news. Which actually shows that the state gov is keeping track of health infrastructures/ facilities within the state. Quite unprecedented!

How many states in Nigeria has PHCs facility that is below 60% in reasonable standard conditions?
You find it worse else where averaging 85-99% sadly, with exception of Abuja.

For me, this is a very positive news, it shows a committed government that is in line to the improvement of facilities within the state.

You can't blame previous govt for such, because facilities disintegrate over time. It is the current government's responsibility to maintain and upgrade such facilities, as in this case. If other states in Nigeria Toe this pattern of administration, it will take us two steps forward in becoming a relevant country, in the sense of development.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Menclothing: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hospitals in lagos I visited are well built general state hospitals
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by goodheart01: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
lordm:
do they have in Anambra

Lol... true true Tinubu built Lagos. Yet he goes outside Nigeria for treatment
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Theunbothered: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
plrvipclub:
grin grin grin so funny reading all those comments above, not that I support any of the presidential candidates.
I have a question for those masturbating on this rather positive news. Which actually shows that the state gov is keeping track of health infrastructures/ facilities within the state. Quite unprecedented!

How many states in Nigeria has PHCs facility that is below 60% in reasonable standard conditions?

For me, this is a very positive news, it shows a committed government that is in line to the improvement of facilities within the state.

You can't blame previous govt for such, because facilities disintegrate over time. It is the current government's responsibility to maintain and upgrade such facilities, as in this case. If other states in Nigeria Toe this pattern of administration, it will take us two steps forward in becoming a relevant country, in the sense of development.
People doing their job poorly is positive news to you
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by SugarGirl44(f): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Resourcesswift:
I thought Tinubu fixed it all

He kuku did but the number of migrants from the cursed region keeps overwhelming the facilities.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by SugarGirl44(f): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
owobokiri:
After borrowing over a trillion naira and with the greatest IGR in the federation that disappears into the pockets of some owambe politicians at Alausa, Lagos State health sector is still dragging for position with that of Osun state. Mind you, Lagos gets some of the biggest federal government allocations every month!
An economy bigger than that of Ghana but with infastructure as dilapidated as that of Gombe State, Lagos would have been another Ekiti if not for it's former federal capital status!

May your crying be everlasting.

1 Like

Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Resourcesswift: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
SugarGirl44:

He kuku did but the number of migrants from the cursed region keeps overwhelming the facilities.
please do find it in your heart to resist the urge to mention me.
Thanks for understanding
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Cde1: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Karlosorji(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
They prefer rail lines than saving human lives in Lagos. No be juju be DAT?
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by plrvipclub: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Theunbothered:

People doing their job poorly is positive news to you

You wouldn't know better, would you?
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Theunbothered: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
plrvipclub:

You wouldn't know better, would you?

Those of us on the front lines know what we are facing.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by plrvipclub: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Theunbothered:

Those of us on the front lines know what we are facing.

And how does the front line relate to Lagos and what's being discussed? You definitely do not know why you are arguing. Do you?
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Theunbothered: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
plrvipclub:

And how does the front line relate to Lagos and what's being discussed? You definitely do not know why you are arguing. Do you?

You wouldn't understand because you don't see people die every day. To you it's politics until you or your loved ones are affected.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by SugarGirl44(f): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Resourcesswift:
please do find it in your heart to resist the urge to mention me.
Thanks for understanding

I will mention you whenever you comment brainlessly like you just did.
You can do your worst.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by TrumpDonald2: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
plrvipclub:

Oga keep kwayet. Don't try to turn a rotten situation into bad grin We already know who you support.

Since when has keeping track of the poor state of facilities been a positive or achievement?
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by nedekid: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
lordm:
do they have in Anambra
They have in London and Paris.
Where do you go when you are ill? Atleast we know where Tinubu and buhari goes. Where do you go, Mr defender of the universe.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by plrvipclub: 6:37am On Nov 16, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

Oga keep kwayet. Don't try to turn a rotten situation into bad grin We already know who you support.

Since when has keeping track of the poor state of facilities been a positive or achievement?

I would debate you, if you had some sense of reasoning. You obviously don't, your brain is beclouded by hatred and you are designed to see evil in everything "Lagos". You are so dumb that you don't see the positive side of keeping tracks of poor facilities within a state. Would be nice to know your state and how nice things are being done differently there.

A typical Obi supporter, because I don't agree with you I support Tinubu abi. Funny fool, I'd never vote for any of the 3 id!ots contesting next year, including your "messiah" obi.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by TrumpDonald2: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2022
plrvipclub:

I would debate you, if you had some sense of reasoning. You obviously don't, your brain is beclouded by hatred and you are designed to see evil in everything "Lagos". You are so dumb that you don't see the positive side of keeping tracks of poor facilities within a state. Would be nice to know your state and how nice things are being done differently there.

A typical Obi supporter, because I don't agree with you I support Tinubu abi. Funny fool, I'd never vote for any of the 3 id!ots contesting next year, including your "messiah" obi.

I repeat, keep kwayet. Just read and move.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by plrvipclub: 6:45am On Nov 16, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

I repeat, keep kwayet. Just read and move.

You obviously no get brain, how do you tell someone who is not talking to keep quiet. Truly you are schizophrenic, so I understand you hear voices in your head.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by TrumpDonald2: 6:48am On Nov 16, 2022
plrvipclub:

You obviously no get brain, how do you tell someone who is not talking to keep quiet. Truly you are schizophrenic, so I understand you hear voices in your head.

grin grin Like your agbado master, pls keep kwayet
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by plrvipclub: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

grin grin Like your agbado master, pls keep kwayet

Both you Obidient and agbado boys, no difference. one group is driven by hatred/bitterness the other is made of mostly stupid blind people. So I see why your brain de touch and you no fit reason well again. No be everybody carry una mumu "erection" for head.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by atobs4real(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2022
Realguyman1:
It maybe this commissioner is talking about another Lagos somewhere else, "maybe in Chad or Burundi". This can't be the Lagos Tinubu turn to Paris when he was governor of Lagos State(according to senseless APC supporters).
Noted.
Please tell me the numbers of Healthcare Centre that is working well in your state talkless of your general hospital?
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Realguyman1(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2022
atobs4real:

Noted.
Please tell me the numbers of Healthcare Centre that is working well in your state talkless of your general hospital?
Did I ever told u that any useless governor turned my State to Paris, the way u folks are claiming that Tinubu turned Lagos State to Paris? Bros abeg, nor quote me again if u nor get any reasonable thing to say.
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by Resourcesswift: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I will mention you whenever you comment brainlessly like you just did.
You can do your worst.
you can jump into the lagoon. Just save yourself the stress of living a meaningless life
Re: 60% Lagos Primary Hospitals In Poor Shape– Commissioner by SugarGirl44(f): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Resourcesswift:
you can jump into the lagoon. Just save yourself the stress of living a meaningless life

No, you know the lagoon is dedicated to you guys according to the Oba of Lagos.
You’re going to need it in February when your lying machine loses.
The rest of you would be sent back to the dungeon you crawled out from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wonders Of Wonderful Kola / Ambode Marks World Malaria Day In Makoko Slum / Lassa Fever Outbreak: Abia State Government Advises Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.