Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

BE HONEST!! What Is Eating Your Money? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BE HONEST!! What Is Eating Your Money? (201 Views)

Be Honest!! What Is Your Biggest Mistake Ever.. / BE HONEST!! What Was The Worst Thing That Happened To You This Year 2021 / Be Honest, What Are The Sections In Nairaland You Have Never Visited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BE HONEST!! What Is Eating Your Money? by kmaster007: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Some of us are into one or two things that gives us money either daily, weekly or monthly.
And once the money comes in, we spend it on one thing or another immediately.

It could be on family, house projects, school fees, marijuana, alcohol and even woman for men who likes women a lot.

Myself, I spend money mostly on data subscription and food. I love food a lot and I don’t mind emptying my bank account just to eat. Secondly, I spend my money everyday ontop woman.

And you?
Re: BE HONEST!! What Is Eating Your Money? by Snitch24(m): 5:44am On Nov 13, 2022
Feeding and cost of data
Re: BE HONEST!! What Is Eating Your Money? by nargisrani: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Logarithmic discount reduces the count number of pathogenic organisms by using a specific exponent, which includes reducing the rely from 106 (1,000,000) bacterial cells to 101 (10 bacterial cells). 먹튀 According to FSMA’s proposed rule, it’s the gathering and assessment of scientific and technical statistics to decide whether the food safety plan, whilst properly carried out, will efficaciously manage diagnosed hazards. Validation evidence can come from a variety of resources consisting of peer-reviewed scientific literature, mathematical modeling, or regulatory assets. When such statistics is not to be had or sufficient, in-house mission studies may be used. In most conditions, validation is conducted prior to enforcing a new technique or method. Activities include mission trying out, shelf-life trying out, and so on. A kill-step validation is the most effective manner to prove that a specific technique is constantly delivering the preferred deadly effect to make certain the destruction of pathogenic microorganisms.

(1) (Reply)

Force PRO Reveals What To Do If They Attack You With Weapon / NCAA Football Game Live / Saudi Arabia ‘beheads 12 People’ While Attention Is On World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.