Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB (18051 Views)

Don’t Ruin Your Future With Hard Drugs, Buhari Tells Youths / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze / Ekpa Was Paid $1m To Destroy Obi’s Chances —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Menclothing: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Have you change your wardrobe all sizes available
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Nijablast: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2022
These people dont know politics
chance kor, camp ni.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by AfonjaConehead: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2022
God pass any group of people fermenting trouble in that east. God's people shall surely prevail
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Johel(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by kingsceemark(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2022
Shetemi12:
LoL.. presidency kee you there. After calling our country ZOO for over 8 years..

You na want to want presidency so as to continue una agitation. It will never happen!

You na want to want presidency, grin grin grin grin grin Illiterate Dummy, common pidgin or English na wahala for your brain
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by tishbite41(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
This is the best time for IPOB to show their grievances about their inclusion in Nigeria.

It will be an absolute disaster if after election, they re-activate the agitation, as people will see them as comedians!

If you cannot maintain your stance and tempo prior to election, then it automatically implies that it’s a sponsored political tool!

If IPOB is serious about sending a message to Nigerians and the international community, this is the best time to step up their game.

The international community is watching and taking notes. You can not be campaigning during election and later agitating after election.

What ever is what fighting for deserves all irrespective of the moment.

Brave men are known in the most critical times!
You have said it all
Forza Biafra

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by asanausana91: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who does your useless presidency help before..

Freedom of Ndigbo from this contraption, is more important than your useless presidency that has never been of help to anyone....

who knows maybe you are writing this trash from Lagos or Abuja. 50% igbos are not in the east yet you are talking trash. What are you doing in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna Bayelsa etc? Why not go back to your potopoto region of 5 unproductive state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Stanleyq: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2022
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Yankee101: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2022
Too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Stanleyq: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2022
Shetemi12:
LoL.. presidency kee you there. After calling our country ZOO for over 8 years..

You na want to want presidency so as to continue una agitation. It will never happen!
there's nothing that can stop agitation, e be like say u dey fear agitation o. Even ur own igboho and co are agitating for a yoruba nation, and thats good.
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Stanleyq: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Abdul05:

So what about if obi fails nko the planned agitation will continue ba?

Mad people. .. grin grin

Obidient will definitely fail ..no doubt abt dat.. grin. Urchin o, whether he wins or not, we must get biafra, get this and know peace

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Ikpaitid: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2022
IPOB GOATS AND THIER DELUSIONgrin grin grin
ONLY IPOB PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE THAT A GAY MAN AND IPOB CANDIDATE LIKE PETER " THE FOOL" OBI WOULD BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,A COUNTRY THAT THEY CALL A ZOO.
THE PEOPLE SABI DAYDREAM SHA grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Shemadex(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

exactly what av been telling them oh
They called out dear country zoo now they wan com rule in the zoo

Kojo

Thunder fire them
They should go to their country Biafra country to rule no chance here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Shemadex(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2022
Abdul05:

So what about if obi fails nko the planned agitation will continue ba?

Mad people. .. grin grin

Obidient will definitely fail ..no doubt abt dat.. grin

sure they already fail because they don't understand the politics of Nigeria
Can only a rigion vote to make someone become president

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by SonofLothbrok: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

To IPOB, this guy is among those that always condemn your activities on nairaland, now he is giving unsolicited advice. When your enemy gives you unsolicited advice, then it can only mean one thing.

If other Nigerians vote for Peter Obi and SE votes was depressed due to IPOB, and it results to Obi's failure, believe me, generations to come won't forgive you guys!

In this election, every damn vote matters because the winner might use just hundred thousand votes to emerge. Think about that!

The old drug lord criminal who is contesting for president is now instigating violence in the SE using IPOB as decoy. If you guys go against collective Igbo interests, you will become public enemy to SE. I hope you all understand what it means because your members won't have any hiding place anymore.

The leaders of IPOB should grant a press conference saying they're not interested in the "zoo" election and anyone who wants to participate is free to do so. That's the least you guys can do. It doesn't sabotage your movement!

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

We have said several times we are not interested in Peter Obi presidential ambitions.

No elections in the South-East if Nnamdi Kanu is not released.

Ohanaeze Ndigbo do not speak or represent us.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by EbukaTheDrugLor: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2022
nairalee:
I'm ashamed to be a southerner.

We claim we're wiser, better educated etc yet we cannot unify and make a bold statement in this election.

The Northerners are uniting, Kwankwaso is thinking of stepping down for Atiku

But all you'll hear from southerners is IPOB implementing sit at home and attacking their own people collecting their pvc. Southerners speaking big big grammar everyday yet made second class citizens in their own country

Imagine this
2007 Yaradua - Northerner was president

2011 Jonathan - Southerner became president by virtue of continuing the Northern tenure

2015 Buhari - Northerner won despite power of incumbency Jonathan weilded

2019 Buhari - Northerner won second tenure

2023 the south will split their votes between Obi, Atiku and Tinubu but watch as the Northerners are uniting for Atiku

Meaning the north can decide to rule forever if they feel like while we south keep fighting ourselves

I know some people will quote me saying one Nigeria regardless of region. Ask yourself this simple question, what is unity when it's always favoring one side? Think!
And whose fault is it that it keeps favouring one side? Even though your post is short, see how you contradicted yourself. You started by condemning the southerners for always fighting themselves in times that matter the most while praising the northerners for always uniting. Whose fault is this, I ask again?

The south is cursed. If the south were to be a mouth with food in it, its tongue and teeth will fight over this food and nothing will go down to the belly in the end. You think!
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by deeva2: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Obi chances is limited to biafra land...

Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by deeva2: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2022
Shemadex:
exactly what av been telling them oh
They called out dear country zoo now they wan com rule in the zoo

Kojo

Thunder fire them
They should go to their country Biafra country to rule no chance here

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Igbojew: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. If Biafra Republic is given to you guys today, many of you will run away and never step south east again. Criminals are now in control of the entire south east
And how is that your concern how Igbos treat themselves when they get their independent.I thought as people you hate with passion you suppose to do everything possible to make sure that they leave your country Nigeria.Pathetic unity beggar like you...................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

But Tinubu said Lagos was a Jungle before he became governor. Between a Jungle and a Zoo which is more organised?
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Igbojew: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says , skull mining terrorist...... To hell with your useless presidency that has never been of help to anyone.....

Last time I checked, Buhari has not turned Katsina state into paradise, since he assumed office as Nijiara president...

Instead , Katsina people and NW at large are being rewarded with perpetual Bandits killings for producing number one citizen of this contraptions.. grin grin

Biafra actualization remains the only solution for Ndigbo...
Help me tell that pathetic unity beggar,I don't know why they always think that Igbos are interested in Nigeria stupid presidency that has never better the life of anybody which Buhari is the case study.................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Awon oniyeye + oniranu= jatijati odaran ponbele lipsrsealed

Which chances una get before

After Obinna Don L'ule,dem go start their biafRAT/Death

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by nairalee(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
And whose fault is it that it keeps favouring one side? Even though your post is short, see how you contradicted yourself. You started by condemning the southerners for always fighting themselves in times that matter the most while praising the northerners for always uniting. Whose fault is this, I ask again?

The south is cursed. If the south were to be a mouth with food in it, its tongue and teeth will fight over this food and nothing will go down to the belly in the end. You think!

I criticized the southerners for fighting against themselves and praised the Northerners for uniting. That's not a contradiction. That's my standpoint: Unite for a common goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by emezuo17: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

.You just confirmed it, based on agitation all the three major contenders are not qualified to run because they all have seccessionists in their regions. You guys are smart by half.
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by EbukaTheDrugLor: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2022
nairalee:

I criticized the southerners for fighting against themselves and praised the Northerners for uniting. That's not a contradiction. That's my standpoint: Unite for a common goal
Yes, o agree with you on this, but why end your post with "what is unity when it's always favoring one side? ". You already stated the problem.
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by fareed69(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Sleekfingers: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Sleekfingers: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Awon oniyeye

Which chances una get before

cheesy cheesy

Their Pitass obituary is just a dreamer.....his chances is extremely slim....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Emergingnation3(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
asanausana91:
who knows maybe you are writing this trash from Lagos or Abuja. 50% igbos are not in the east yet you are talking trash. What are you doing in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna Bayelsa etc? Why not go back to your potopoto region of 5 unproductive state.
Lol ! You mean thesame region we left in droves for Biafra, and your unity begging father's that couldn't imagine pathetic life without Ndigbo Nigeria, fought to bring us back with the helped of British and Russia...

We'll leave again in droves to our region, when imminent Biafra actualization take place...

For your information, I am typing this right from my region, Enugu to be precise. ..
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by asanausana91: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! You mean thesame region we left in droves for Biafra, and your unity begging father's that couldn't imagine pathetic life without Ndigbo Nigeria, fought to bring us back with the helped of British and Russia...

We'll leave again in droves to our region, when imminent Biafra actualization take place...

For your information, I am typing this right from my region, Enugu to be precise. ..

hahahaaaa. Eyaa! I hope you got water to bath today sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Emergingnation3(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaaa. Eyaa! I hope you got water to bath today sha.
The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished....

Igbos living in every nooks and crannies of this irredeemable contraption, are ready move back to our region in droves, when imminent Biafra actualization take place...

Chronic unity Begging Afonja Muslim pi**g !
Re: Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

https://punchng.com/presidency-dont-ruin-seast-chances-ohanaeze-begs-ipob/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668299092

It is funny the same IPOB miscreants the idiotic Yoruba urchins hate are the same IPOB miscreants same idiotic Yoruba urchins are banking on to distrupt the election so that an Igbo man will not be President.

Now foolish IPOB miscreants are hell bent on fulfilling the curse Yoruba urchins placed on them that an Igbo man will never be Nigeria's President by saying no election will hold in the South East, a region Peter Obi is banking on for votes.

No be juju be that... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC: Nigeria's So-called Tax Collectors: Menacing And Mafia-like / Ibori Arrested In Dubai / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.