Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic (5929 Views)

MC Oluomo Steps Down As NURTW Chairman In Lagos / MC Oluomo steps down as Lagos NURTW Chairman / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by lekanolas: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2022
The Chairman of Lagos State Parks and Garages Management Committee, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo on Saturday demonstrated what it means to serve.

MC Oluomo was spotted controlling traffic at the ever-busy Church/Brown Streets junction in Oshodi.

While coming back from an engagement, MC Oluomo met a huge traffic jam at the junction

He alighted from his car and resumed duty as a traffic officer.

He directed traffic to the admiration of both motorists and pedestrians.

https://newsday.com.ng/mc-oluomo-steps-out-of-his-car-to-control-traffic/

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by JASONjnr(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2022
You mean, step out of his car to collect tax?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by dawnomike(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2022
Election is around the corner... This is the time they try to win the heart of the masses.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by yedeola: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Nigeria

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by BossGerald: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2022
Eye service...he's even surrounded by his newly recruited Owo mida urchins, thief'nubu erand boys.

Vote wisely jare

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by phorget(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2022
Their incoming minister for transportations... grin grin grin

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Redomi(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2022
This one cause traffic jam, because Owo mi da boys will like to park and raise up double hand tuale for him

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2022
Make him governor of Lagos, he is a builder of men and drug dealer like his kingpin

Atiku is coming

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by RobsonsTARz: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2022
What an achievement by a senior urchin
So, can junior urchins start clapping for their senior?

17 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Rexymania(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2022
In Yoruba land, we call what he did 'Oje'

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Moferere: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2022
What is the meaning of this nonsense

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Resourcesswift: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2022
One legged oluomo
Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Cholls(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
One legged oluomo
my brother how?
Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Resourcesswift: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Cholls:
my brother how?
am not your brother..
Please resist the urge to mention me!!
Thanks for understanding

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Dapson73(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Biggest boy and the second tomentor of mkpumurri people after Asiwaju.

Kudos sir. Continue pressing necks of Pandora supporters.

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Cholls(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
am not your brother..
Please resist the urge to mention me!!
Thanks for understanding
My brother Resourcesswift did you wake up on the wrong side of your mat today... why the bitterness

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Hotice085: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2022
Agbero na Agbero, anytime any day.

Staged managed traffic jam

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by uncleck: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2022
The moment I read the news, dollar started exchanging for N100.

Please whert is Nwamaikpe and Slawor....that damn nigarr guy? I miss their comments.

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by bdon123(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2022
No
lekanolas:
The Chairman of Lagos State Parks and Garages Management Committee, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo on Saturday demonstrated what it means to serve.

MC Oluomo was spotted controlling traffic at the ever-busy Church/Brown Streets junction in Oshodi.

While coming back from an engagement, MC Oluomo met a huge traffic jam at the junction

He alighted from his car and resumed duty as a traffic officer.

He directed traffic to the admiration of both motorists and pedestrians.

https://newsday.com.ng/mc-oluomo-steps-out-of-his-car-to-control-traffic/
They hav started again,mc oluomo for assistant president.

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by abobote: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2022
First class agbero controlling traffic

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Resourcesswift: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Cholls:
My brother Resourcesswift did you wake up on the wrong side of your mat today... why the bitterness
no bitterness!
And moreover I don't use mat.
Please maintain ya lane..

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by RZArecta(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Remove agberos from the roads and half of Lagos traffic will disappear cool

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Baronthecelebri: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2022
Eye service

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by DadaHammed: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2022
MC Oluomo... Owomida-General of Nigeria, Agbero-General of UAR

Him Oga go lu'le by next year. grin

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Administration1: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2022
If them stab am again, he won't survive it again ooo!
Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Coolguy34(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Naso!!
Election don reach..

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by tishbite41(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2022
The Lagos blueprint
Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by FrancescoFarino(f): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2022
MC Oluomo incoming minister of transport.

Pun intended

lols....
Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by AfonjaConehead: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2022
yedeola:
Nigeria
My brother,nor be small thing o grin

If you find out those under him in that park management board kinikon,you will laff/cry.

A whole former CP of police and other highly educated people are serving under agberoes in that board!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by Kagd10: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2022
BossGerald:
Eye service...he's even surrounded by his newly recruited Owo mida urchins, thief'nubu erand boys.

Vote wisely jare

Will you keep quiet? Every state has their own nurtw. Is nurtw chairman something new? You dey mad?

Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by techWriter1: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2022
You spell, move out of his car to collect tax
Re: PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic by ruggedtimi(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2022
I no see traffic there oh

Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East / South-East Governors Declare 7-day Mourning For Ojukwu / Muhammed Abubakar Distributes 200 Tricycles To IDPs In Bauchi(photos)