Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates (13436 Views)

Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal / Nigeria Police Academy Free Past Questions / Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by Slickszoom(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2022
This was how i applied at Nigeria immigration service 2017 and invited for the interview after which i received a call from there headquarters in abuja confirming my name with the man insisting i should not call back the line.
After that i was so happy that whatsoever could have made them call me from abuja is goodnews and that was the last i heard from them. When i tried to find out i was told that my name had been replaced.. This things happen virtually all over Nigeria.. they change names and replaced them in abuja
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by gadgethead: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2022
Agbedi who is the chairman of the NASS caucus from Bayelsa and member of the House of committee on Police Affairs, said the claims of alleged substitution, manipulation and replacement of successful applicants by relatives are not true.

He said though as a member of the committee he was given a slot, he has not used it.

Nobody, irrespective of their position should be given a slot. It must be a level playing field. This statement actually confirms the corruption and nepotism in the recruitment process
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by Coldie(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2022
These guys are lying. Some months ago the government was complaining that the southeast is unable to meet us quota on government recruitment. So y would the eastern leaders not use the remaining quota that we didn’t meet but instead focus on the one that we met?
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by samwillyco1(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Yes our Governor's and Senators have been doing that for a long time now, very ROTTEN Country.

It happened to me during the time I sat for NDLEA exams, and the so called our Senators changed our names to their preferred candidates
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by Ejebleje: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2022
God1000:
This is completely unacceptable, how did Nigeria degenerate to this level?

Has always been so. It's only becoming all the more glaring
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by Germi9: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2022
This is worse than witchcraft,how can you even deprive your own people a state in their right..South South is doomed,this cannot happen in the North
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by KaluwisxPRO: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2022
DennisEche:

Shut up , Governors,senators and Reps many members wield influence when determining Such admission process.

I bet you have no Idea Wtf you’re talking about. you’ve gotten used to a corrupt practice and it’s now normal to you.

Go return your father school fees cause one single book you no know about police quota.

Every state has what % they contribute to the force, and those people you mentioned including royal fathers are nothing but just guarantors. That they choose to abuse the privilege doesn’t make it any legal.

It is a corrupt practice by the Police because they’re the ones allowing this practice.
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by Defacto4truth: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2022
This is not a new story it has been going on for a long time now. In NDA, and other officers Commission corps. A senior officer is elitistic hence is not made for the common man children in Nigeria, Also comparative advantage by generals and AIGs are given choice of first refusal to their wards and it spiral down to top govt functionaries. The common man have not seen anything yet in this country untill we stop worshipping big men but rather confront them with the truth , things will go messier.

2 Likes

Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by Franking: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Very rotten country. Police, Army, Air force, Navy schools all in the north. Meanwhile their cut off mark will be like 2 for northerners. What a country!
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by Slickszoom(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Slickszoom:
This was how i applied at Nigeria immigration service 2017 and invited for the interview after which i received a call from there headquarters in abuja confirming my name with the man insisting i should not call back the line.
After that i was so happy that whatsoever could have made them call me from abuja is goodnews and that was the last i heard from them. When i tried to find out i was told that my name had been replaced.. This things happen virtually all over Nigeria.. they change names and replaced them in abuja

Funny enough till today i still have the number of the man that called me saved in my phone as NIS, looking at his profile picture you could see his face with the marked forehead, yes a Muslim from the north who might probably be in the administration.. Wickedness abounds
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by Mpanyi: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2022
The bane of this country functioning. How can someone that was put in a work like this work? Impossible
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by ejimatic: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2022
dre11:
Admission Scandal: How Govs, Senators Scheme Out Candidates In Police Academy Test

https://leadership.ng/admission-scandal-how-govs-senators-scheme-out-candidates-in-police-academy-test/
This is not the first time of doing this.The Almighty North!
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by DennisEche(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

I bet you have no Idea Wtf you’re talking about. you’ve gotten used to a corrupt practice and it’s now normal to you.

Go return your father school fees cause one single book you no know about police quota.

Every state has what % they contribute to the force, and those people you mentioned including royal fathers are nothing but just guarantors. That they choose to abuse the privilege doesn’t make it any legal.

It is a corrupt practice by the Police because they’re the ones allowing this practice.

Look at who is speaking, Did you read where a senator accepted he was given a slot and he is yet to use it, do you know that politicians have hijacked all admissions in both NDA and POLAC. A governor can use his influence to determine those from his state been admitted. WHat you dont know is more than you

1 Like

Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by Spiff20(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
This useless police force that's filled with miserable lots who can die anytime from stubborn criminals is what politicians are playing fraud with. Even to go and die, politicians will deny you the right so you can suffer more. If you've not thought of Japa before, I've not seen a better time.
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
The parasitic elites who want us to think they re better than the rest of us.
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by woleabayo(f): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
it happens to me in 2014 @ wudil so its not new to me grin grin grin grin grin rotten system everywhere
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by joe120120(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
dre11:
Admission Scandal: How Govs, Senators Scheme Out Candidates In Police Academy Test

https://leadership.ng/admission-scandal-how-govs-senators-scheme-out-candidates-in-police-academy-test/

Not the first time . It has been going on every year . Fucking country
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by shegzee43: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Country that isn't working, yet you expect people not to take advantage of leaving the country

1 Like

Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by Nicenixon: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is one of the reasons why this rotten country will never be great, I have given up on this country, imagine having a dream of becoming a policeman in which you are very passionate about but only for the dream to be cut off because you don't have someone inside the system already to help you. When I look into our system of policing in this country, I laugh because it can easily be outsmarted and manipulated. This nonsense is in every government institutions, parastals and even private organisations etc.
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by Nicenixon: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
shegzee43:
Country that isn't working, yet you expect people not to take advantage of 'jakpa'.

It baffles me everyday how my wife, who's very smart, spent nine whole years, without getting a job in Nigeria. Throughout the period, she various aptitude tests, from public to private, unable to scale through any.

Within our first week in Canada, she passed a tough and competitive aptitude test, and got the job, and after less than six months, she passed another Federal Government aptitude test and made it through to get

Thank God you escaped
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by KaluwisxPRO: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
DennisEche:

Look at who is speaking, Did you read where a senator accepted he was given a slot and he is yet to use it, do you know that politicians have hijacked all admissions in both NDA and POLAC. A governor can use his influence to determine those from his state been admitted. WHat you dont know is more than you

You’re too stupid to comprehend what corruption is and what Nigerians are fighting against.

How does what you just said any legal…?

I’m telling you that it is corruption and you’re emphasizing on it as if saying what they do makes it any better.
Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by NaMe4: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Especially the lawmakers and some of their so-called traditional leaders.

Just audit all names from these regions and screen out the aliens that were used to substitute the rightful candidates.

Apart from Akwa Ibom and Rivers States, the other SS States are among the most under-developed in the Country. Very short-sighted individuals occupying key positions in these places.

Rollins777:
Northern with discrimination and nepotism, when will Nigerian love their self and work on merit?
This shameful behaviour is common in some States in the SS. Politicians and those in position to advocate for their youth eg traditional leaders, would be the ones to shortchange their own people/youth for personal gains or favours.

Go to Federal establishments in these States, you will hardly find indigenes as seen in other regions.

Rather you'll find a large percentage of the youth either into fraud (yahoo), drugs, prostitution, irregular migration, or spending any savings they have on looking for how to run to Europe.

A terrible Psychosocial crisis is brewing in these regions.

1 Like

Re: Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates by KaluwisxPRO: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
DennisEche:

You’re too stupid to comprehend what corruption is and what Nigerians are fighting against.

How does what you just said any legal…?

I’m telling you that it is corruption and you’re emphasizing on it as if saying what they do makes it any better.

What rights do these people have if the Police refuse their request for substitutes? The organization is what is corrupt, not those offering the replacement. If the police is transparent in their dealings, no one will dare try to bribe them into recruiting their people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Msc, Pgd Students. / Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam / Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.